Basiony Hagar, DDM

Basiony Hagar, DDM

Dentistry  |
Basiony Hagar, DDM is a dentistry practitioner in Ruther Glen, VA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University Of Alexandria / Faculty Of Medicine in 2002 and practices dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.

18010 Jefferson Davis Hwy

Ruther Glen, VA 22546

• Ameritas
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Basiony Hagar

This content was provided by Basiony Hagar "At Centreville Dental Group, we have committed ourselves to making your dental visits less stressfull, affordable, and convenient. We have TV's in the ceiling, to watch movies during your visits. In addition, we have massage chairs to relax you, and we use the latest techniques and equipment to make injections as comfortable as possible. We also use digital x-rays, which expose you to less radiation. At Centreville Dental Group, we also work closely with many insurance companies to coordinate your benefits, and also accept Medicaid. When you are looking for a Centreville dentist, our team at Centreville Dental Group make your smile and your oral health our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle dental care that you and your family deserves. We have over 10 years of experience in general, and cosmetic dentistry, in addition to orthodontics and Invisalign. We are continously striving to improve the quality of care that we provide to our patients. We also offer 24/7 emergency dental services."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Alexandria / Faculty Of Medicine
  • Implant Certified
    Other Education | Completed
  • Invisalign
    Other Education | Completed

Basiony Hagar has no awards or honors listed.

Basiony Hagar has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic, Egyptian
  • Farsi
  • Kurdish

Basiony Hagar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Basiony Hagar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Basiony Hagar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Basiony Hagar to family and friends
3.5
based on 8 total reviews (2 with comments)

Basiony Hagar's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Basiony Hagar Says:

I thank all my patients for taking the time for continuously providing their feedback. Patients opinions and feed-backs are always important to my staff and I because it helps us grow and provide even better services, seeing our patients smile and get the satisfaction they deserve makes my staff and I very happy. I look forward to serve the community with the highest quality of dental care, and meeting our patients needs.

...

in Richmond, VA
Dr. Hagar is the dentist for Ladymith Dental in in Ladymsith, VA. I'n my opinion this is a very crooked practice as they try to up sell patients procedures that are not necessary. I went in for a routine checkup and was told that I need a "deep cleaning". I had been going regularly to the a...more
in Woodstock, VA
Extremely Satisfied , very knowledgeable, Everyone was extremely professional and warm. They took the time to answer my questions..

Are you Basiony Hagar?