Dr. Bashar Komoc, DDS

Dr. Bashar Komoc, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Bashar Komoc, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Long Beach, CA and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Duggan Institute-Advanced Study Of Pre-Clinical and Clinical Procedures in 1994 and practices dentistry.

3318 E Anaheim St

Long Beach, CA 90804

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Komoc

This content was provided by Dr. Komoc "We are dedicated to providing excellent dental care to patients of all ages and to dental phobics. Our doctor specializes in family and holistic dentistry. In addition to restorative care, we offer cosmetic enhancements, extractions and gum treatments. We are proud to let you know Dr. Komoc has been listed in the, Consumer Research Council of America's " Guide to America's Top Dentists." And for your convenience we are open on Saturdays!"

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for California.

• Duggan Institute-Advanced Study Of Pre-Clinical and Clinical Procedures
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Damascus
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Komoc has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Komoc has no media or publications listed.

• Cambodian
  • German

Dr. Komoc does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Komoc and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Komoc's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Komoc to family and friends

Dr. Komoc's Performance

I've had many consultations regarding one of my front teeth, Dr.Komoc's was the best one. He not only fixed my tooth painlessly but also saved me a bunch of money. Great ethics and professionalism. Thank you
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
What a wonderful place it is. When you look at it from outside it is deceiving, but as you open the door it is like you are walking into a museum. Beautiful and clean. The doctor there was well informed and very professional, the estimate they gave me was much better than all the other 3 places...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great place for great price. Staff is great and it is so clean . I like the dentist, he's cool and fast. Two thumbs up.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Hi, I am writing this just to tell everyone about my experience with American Dental Center. Yes, I read the reviews before going there, but I went there anyways because it is close to my home. Thank god I did. The staff is very friendly and I felt @ home , most important the doctor of course, he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Wonderful service my family received from everybody inside of that office. Thank you for treating my family good. The gentle hands of the doctor made the whole difference. I will send all of my friends here.
Are you Dr. Komoc?