Dr. Bartel Vanoostendorp V, DDS

Dr. Bartel Vanoostendorp V, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Bartel Vanoostendorp V, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Brevard, NC and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University of Pacific in 2002 and practices dentistry.Read his story

Carolina Smiles Family Dental

4 Market St Ste 4202

Brevard, NC 28712

Learn about Dr. Vanoostendorp V

Dr. Vanoostendorp V's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vanoostendorp V "Everyone has a great story and I have been inspired as I get to know my patients and witness their triumphs. My patients and staff help me see not only the bright side of life, but also make me more aware of everyone’s unique challenges and viewpoints. My greatest joy is to fix a problem for a patient that has impacted their quality of life. From a beautiful smile to a great fitting denture to a painless injection, I aim to exceed expectations. Quite simply, I love people and I love fixing things…especially teeth! I attended the University of the Pacific for my dental training, earning a Doctorate of Dental Surgery. My formal education in dentistry has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. By regularly participating in continuing education, I am able to stay current on the latest technology and dental treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results."

This content was provided by Dr. Vanoostendorp V "Our purpose, as a dental team, is to provide the best quality dental care to our patients, our family and our friends. With caring and understanding, we strive to deliver this treatment as gently as possible. We want to help our patients achieve excellent oral health and a beautiful smiles"

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University of Pacific
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Vanoostendorp V has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vanoostendorp V has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vanoostendorp V does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vanoostendorp V and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vanoostendorp V's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vanoostendorp V to family and friends
based on 218 total reviews (1 with a comment)

Dr. Vanoostendorp V's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Lake Toxaway, NC
Replaced 2 crowns. Very friendly office.

Are you Dr. Vanoostendorp V?

More Dentists at Carolina Smiles Family Dental