Dr. Bart Boulton, DDS

Dr. Bart Boulton, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Bart Boulton, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Cypress, CA and has been practicing for 13 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Boulton Orthodontics

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Boulton

Dr. Boulton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Boulton "Originally from Provo, Utah, Cypress has been my home since I was 8 years old. My wife, Lyndsay, and I are the proud parents of seven children: Austin, Autumn, Asher, Aidan, Batri, Ruby, and Conner. We are actively involved in our church and enjoy spending time together outdoors and the multiple sporting events in which our kids participate. I like spending time with my family, coaching my kids, dating my wife and running when I get a chance. With the adoption of three beautiful children, our family has become passionate advocates for orphans here in the US and around the world. We have also begun leading and participating in dental mission trips to Ethiopia and Guatemala in order to provide care to those who need it the most. On a local level, I am involved with the Smile for a Lifetime Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides orthodontic care to individuals who may not have the opportunity to otherwise receive it. I also work with Pathways to Independence, an organization whose mission is to foster profound and productive changes in the lives of young women in Long Beach and Orange County who have been traumatized by their family and abandoned by society. Lastly, I work with Safe Families, an innovative collaboration between area churches, volunteers, and child care professionals designed to support at-risk children and parents in need."

This content was provided by Dr. Boulton "Our team, from Dr. Bart Boulton to every member of our staff, is full of people who love what they do. We appreciate our patients and the community we serve. We treat people the way we would want to be treated: with respect, kindness, timeliness, and helpfulness. We pride ourselves on not only exceptional orthodontics but in exceeding your customer service expectations as well. http://www.boultonortho.com/"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California-Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Boulton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Boulton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boulton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boulton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boulton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Boulton

0.5576208178438662%

Dr. Boulton?
Dr. Boulton's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Boulton?