Dr. Barry Wilson, DMD

Dr. Barry Wilson, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Barry Wilson, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Calvert City, KY. He graduated from University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

404 E 5th Ave

Calvert City, KY 42029

Learn about Dr. Wilson

Dr. Wilson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wilson "I've wanted to be a dentist since I was 12 years old, and I am now living my dream. I love taking care of my patients. Taking someone who has never been taught how to take care of their mouth and repairing all of their dental problems and teaching them how to keep it from happening again. I love it. Or taking someone who has never been happy with their smile and giving them a smile that they never dreamed they could have. That's a great feeling. We can truly change a persons life, and it is a great feeling that I get to enjoy every week. I want to do it for you, and I look forward to meeting you."

This content was provided by Dr. Wilson "My philosophy is to provide the best quality dentistry I can.  We do everything possible to make your treatment pain free.  We provide happy gas at no charge.  We use techniques and technology to numb needed areas in a way that people will ask me "when are you going to give me a shot?", and I've already done it.  We perform almost every procedure needed in our office.  So you don't have to worry about being referred to another office for almost any procedure that you need.  We perform extractions, braces, we work on children and the elderly.  We place some implants.  We do sedation.  Etc.  Etc.  We truly care for our patients and we would love to care for you."

5  Practice Areas

• Edentulism
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Periodontitis
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Murray State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Wilson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wilson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wilson

Dr. Wilson?
Dr. Wilson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Barry Wilson, DMD
Dr. Wilson was recommended to me by a local resident. I have been very satisfied with Dr. Wilson and his staff. The technology is the most advanced I have seen in Denistry. You can also expect Dr. Wilson to provide excellent care and stand behind his work.
Thank you so much Todd for your review. I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Wilson, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wilson?