Dr. Barry Wilson, DMD

Dentistry | Male

404 E 5th Ave Calvert City, KY 42029 Get Directions
Dr. Barry Wilson, DMD
I've wanted to be a dentist since I was 12 years old, and I am now living my dream. I love taking care of my patients. Taking someone who has never been taught how to take care of their mouth and repairing all of their dental problems and teaching them how to keep it from happening again. I love it. Or taking someone who has never been happy with their smile and giving them a smile that they never dreamed they could have. That's a great feeling. We can truly change a persons life, and it is a great feeling that I get to enjoy every week. I want to do it for you, and I look forward to meeting you.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Wilson's Care Philosophy

My philosophy is to provide the best quality dentistry I can. We do everything possible to make your treatment pain free. We provide happy gas at no charge. We use techniques and technology to numb needed areas in a way that people will ask me "when are you going to give me a shot?", and I've already done it. We perform almost every procedure needed in our office. So you don't have to worry about being referred to another office for almost any procedure that you need. We perform extractions, braces, we work on children and the elderly. We place some implants. We do sedation. Etc. Etc. We truly care for our patients and we would love to care for you.

Dr. Wilson's Experience

Visiting Dr. Wilson

Dr. Wilson accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Wilson is now accepting new patients
DRS WILSON & SMITH404 E 5th Ave
Calvert City, KY 42029
(270) 395-7116Get Directions

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilson to family and friends
based on 10 total reviews
Dr. Wilson's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Barry Wilson, DMD?
Are you Dr. Wilson?

Compare Dr. Wilson

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Wilson says...

I've wanted to be a dentist since I was 12 years old, and I am now living my dream.  I love taking care of my patients.  Taking someone who has never been taught how to take care of their mouth and repairing all of their dental problems and teaching them how to keep it from happening again.  I love it.  Or taking someone who has never been happy with their smile and giving them a smile that they never dreamed they could have.  That's a great feeling.  We can truly change a persons life, and it is a great feeling that I get to enjoy every week.  I want to do it for you, and I look forward to meeting you.

Dr. Wilson's Care Philosophy

My philosophy is to provide the best quality dentistry I can.  We do everything possible to make your treatment pain free.  We provide happy gas at no charge.  We use techniques and technology to numb needed areas in a way that people will ask me "when are you going to give me a shot?", and I've already done it.  We perform almost every procedure needed in our office.  So you don't have to worry about being referred to another office for almost any procedure that you need.  We perform extractions, braces, we work on children and the elderly.  We place some implants.  We do sedation.  Etc.  Etc.  We truly care for our patients and we would love to care for you.

Dr. Wilson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Dr. Wilson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wilson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Wilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics