Dr. Barry Rouch, DDS

Dr. Barry Rouch, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Barry Rouch, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 34 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Arboretum & Westlake Orthodontics

11410 Jollyville Rd Ste 2102

Austin, TX 78759

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Rouch

Dr. Rouch's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rouch "I love what I do! There is not another profession I would rather be in. Every interaction I have with a patient is an opportunity to make his or her day better and to develop a friendship. Every time I try to enrich someone else's life, it makes my day better! Education and Continuing Education I attained my DDS from the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston in 1982, and my MS and Specialty in Orthodontics from the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston in 1984. Upon completing my orthodontic residency, I chose to further my education by moving to Europe, where I practiced orthodontics in beautiful Lausanne, Switzerland for ten years. I wanted to learn more about functional orthopedics, so I went there to learn firsthand. I also do continuing education on an ongoing basis though the Capital Area Dental Society, the Austin Orthodontic Study Group, the Southwest Society of Orthodontists, the Texas Dental Association, and the American Association of Orthodontists. I have been traveling to Seattle the last number of years to further my education at the Kois Teaching Center. Here, dentists come to learn the most advanced, current concepts in dentistry and interdisciplinary treatment. I am currently the only Kois Recognized Orthodontic Specialist in the state of Texas. I also participate in a monthly Kois Study Group. Experience Orthodontics allows me to get to know our patients and watch not only their smiles transform, but their personalities and self-esteem as well. I enjoy the relationships and friendships that develop over time. It all seems like artwork in progress! Every patient is different, not only in their orthodontic needs, but in their personality. We develop individualized plans and have personalized relationships with everyone we treat. I have never gotten tired of working one-on-one with our patients helping them attain the smiles of their dreams. Our clinical assistants are very fun, yet professional. You will frequently hear laughter and perhaps a little singing! My team is constantly learning, and provides exceptional care in a very fun environment. You have to be exceptional to be part of our team! Family and Community I am originally from San Antonio, and have lived in Austin since I moved back from Switzerland in 1997. I thoroughly enjoy my King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, Cade, whose sole purpose in life is to chase a tennis ball! In my spare time, I am a huge Longhorn fan and I enjoy fishing, and playing golf. I am also active in our community, and have been involved in Mobile Loaves and Fishes since 1998. I have participated in a number of Street Retreats the last several years which are very rewarding experiences. I am a member of Lake Hills Church. I also serve on the Board of the Capital Area Dental Society, as well as the Capital Area Dental Foundation. "

This content was provided by Dr. Rouch "At Arboretum and Westlake Orthodontics, we practice with a pretty simple philosophy: make sure all patients are educated about their treatment options and treated with the honesty and respect they deserve. This philosophy reflects our team s dedication to patient satisfaction, experience, and ultimately, their new, beautiful smile. http://www.arboretumorthodontics.com/"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Non-Surgical Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adult
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

• University of Texas
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Rouch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rouch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rouch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rouch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rouch's Reviews