Dr. Barry Nestlerode, DDS

Dr. Barry Nestlerode, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 64 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Nestlerode practices Dentistry at 1 location in Scottsdale, AZ.

Are you Dr. Nestlerode? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Nestlerode's Experience

Experience with Dr. Nestlerode
Dr. Nestlerode's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (20)
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Nestlerode is a superb dentist. He and his staff at Scottsdale Affordable Dentistry provide great services. They are helpful and friendly. Dr. Nestlerode is understanding and took the time to ensure I was given details about the procedures for my crowns.
in Fountain Hills, AZ |
A tooth began hurting, and I did not have a dentist here in Scottsdale. I found Dr. Nestlerode's practice online, and made an appointment to visit. Wow! Within a short time I was in the dental chair and examined. Per my thoughts beforehand, a crown was recommended. No new appointment needed! The tooth was repaired on the spot and a temporary crown installed. Yesterday I received the permanent crown. Not only was the work VERY reasonably priced, but the office staff is so friendly and kind.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr. Nestlerode for about five years now and I am always satisfied with his work. I have had multiple fillings, a root canal, multiple crowns and I see him every few months for a cleaning. The quality of his work is the best that I've had out of all the dentists I've seen since I was a teenager. I enjoy that he owns a smaller family business as opposed to a larger dental office that always has a crowded waiting room.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I wanted a second opinion. Because of a recent diagnosis, by another dentist, I was afraid that I would end up with a huge bill. I found Paradise Valley Dental Group. (PVDG). I spoke with Anita, the receptionist. She quickly understood my problem. Later, Sarah, the doctor's assistant, allayed my anxieties. A few minutes later Barry, the dentist, came in. As a result of the examination, my toothache turned out to be a sinus problem. Great saving! Great staff and a great, great dentist.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Nestlerode provided services for my mother, he took time to explain the procedure and really help her. He was very nice and he gave honest advice. Dr. Nestlerode discouraged any type of service that would have taken advantage of her financially. I appreciate a good honest dentist!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
The likelihood of me recommending this Dr. is ZERO. He could not stop watching TV while working on my tooth. The most unprofessional dentist I've ever seen. Shoddy work, too, filling didn't last a year.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Nestlerode is great! He did my cosmetic dentistry (smile makeover) for a third the cost I was quoted by another Scottsdale office. Televisions in the ceiling made the treatment go by very quickly. It was so cool watching movies while he worked on my teeth. At first I was using Laughing Gas for my anxiety, but realized after a few visits that I didn?t really need it. He gives such good injections that I do not even feel them.
Have you seen Dr. Barry Nestlerode, DDS?
Are you Dr. Nestlerode?

Compare Dr. Nestlerode

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Nestlerode's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Chipped Tooth

Dr. Nestlerode does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nestlerode and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics

• Composite Fillings
  • Dental Bonding
  • Dental Bridge
  • Dental Crown

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.