Periodontics  |
Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS
Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS is a dentist who practices in Newark, DE. He is 73 years old.

58 Omega Dr Bldg F

Newark, DE 19713

Learn about Dr. Kayne

• Periodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

Education data for Dr. Kayne is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kayne has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kayne has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kayne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kayne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kayne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kayne to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Kayne's Performance
in North east MD |
I absolutely love Dr Kayne and his staff. I used to be scared of dental work with Dr Kayne I am no longer scared I feel welcome and safe. I strongly recommend and believe he is the BEST !
in Newark, DE |
Let me start by saying that I knew from the first visit with Dr. Kayne I was in good hands. I've been going to him since the first day I walked into his office "1990" He sincerely cares about your dental health. Always patience and extremely professional. It's such a pleasure to walk into his office and be greeted my such beautiful staff. So professional yet you feel so loved and part of their family.
in Elkton, MD |
Dr. Kayne and his staff is the most professionally friendly people with whom we have worked. There is NO wait time, each time we entered, we just sat down and then called back. The doctor and staff check in frequently to see if they need to stop and take a break, restroom, water, etc. The office's environment creates an ambiance of relaxation and comfort. I cannot say enough about this practice - On sum, 5+ stars for every aspect.
in Elkton, MD |
The office staff and Dr. Kayne are first class and their patient concern and care is exemplary. This was my first visit to Dr. Kayne's office and they made me feel very welcome and calm. It's never easy going somewhere new when you don't know what to expect or who you'll meet but the entire staff was so welcoming. Dr. Kayne spent a good amount of time with me explaining the needed treatment plan and why. I would highly, highly recommend him to everyone! Ten stars for sure!!!
Elkton, MD |
Dr. Kayne and his staff are excellent health/dental care providers. Even though I always dread having to go to the dentist, the staff are super friendly and I've never experienced pain from treatment. I could not be more satisfied with the care and treatment from Dr Kayne and his staff. Definitely 5 + stars for this group!
Wilmington, DE |
Unfortunetly when a senior citizen has TMJ, Dr. Kaynes office does not accept Medicaid. The cost for mouth appliance is so ridicously over priced along with full cost visit charges that seem excessive to moniter. Tisk Tisk Dr.Kayne. Overcharging senior citizens.
Newark, DE |
Great doctor, procedure was very thorough and clean. The doctor explained everything before hand and even provided explanations showing the situation visually in my teeth. Dr. Kayne is so kind that he even called me in the evening to ensure that there were no difficulties. Have worked with other doctors before, but this personal touch was very kind and humble. Will definitely work again with Dr. Kayne. Thank you Dr. Kayne!
Bear, DE |
Takes the time to clearly and carefully explain things. Very easy to schedule appointments. Great staff.
Wilmington, DE |
All staff is wonderful and helpful. Dr Kayne is kind knowledgeable and efficient. No one enjoys a trip to the periodontist but Dr Kayne and his staff make it as painless as possible.
Newark, DE |
Very personal experience. The night of the procedure the Dr. called me to make sure everything was going well.
in Hockessin, DE |
He is always very thorough and honest with his patients. I feel my dental health is in very good hands with Dr. Kayne. I wish I were a patient of his when I had an implant done by another dentist, which I was not satisfied with. Dr. Kayne has done surgery on my gums and did an excellent job. My regular dentist commented on what a good job he did. Very happy with him.
in Smyrna De |
Very pleasant experience. My husband thinks highly of Dr Kayne. Nice friendly office also.
in North East MD |
Dr. Kane and his whole staff are the Greatest, Dr. Kane Is very caring takes time and explain what he Is about to do and follows up personally after a precision with you.
Newark, DE |
Excellent care. Warm and caring health professional and staff. Successful treatment and recommendations. Would recommend to all.
in Pedricktown, NJ |
Excellent doctor - explains situations well, provides multiple options, genuine in the care provided, guarentees work, follow-up excellent. Excellent staff - knowledgable, caring, courteous. Excellent office - clean, comfortable, literally no wait time
in Newark, DE |
When entering Dr. Kayne's office you are always welcomed by his kind, helpful, and skilled staff and dental assistants. Dr. Kayne has a calming , reassuring manner that helped this nervous patient get through gum surgery and multiple tooth extractions. He has a very gentle hand when performing his procedures, explaining what he is doing throughout the surgery. After the surgeries were performed, Dr. Kayne stayed to ensure that I was fine. He called in evening to check on me. Very Kind!
in Wilmington, DE |
Any work done by Dr. Kayne has been excellent. No pressure and honest recommendations. Pleasant crew supporting him.
in Wilmington DE |
Visiting Dr. Kayne is a pleasure. The office is run very efficiently. The staff are friendly and courteous. If I didn't think this is the best dental care I could find, I wouldn't have been a patient of Dr. Kayne for almost thirty years.
in DE |
Dr Barry kayne and his staff are very friendly and considerate Dr kayne took extra care to check me a couple of times after the surgery
in Elkton, MD |
The BEST experience receiving dental implants. Painless procedure, and little to no discomfort following. Truly thankful for my referral to Dr. Kayne.
For your dental, periodontal and orthodontics needs, I highly recommend Dr. Barry Kayne and his staff. All are excellent at what they do and very friendly. I have always been very satisfied with the procedures they have done for me over the years and confident in their expertise to rectify any dental needs I may need in the future.
I experienced great care many years ago from Dr. Kayne. When I had a reason to see him once again, I found the experience to be very pleasant and helpful. He listened carefully to my concerns and was great in explaining my options. The staff was very welcoming and friendly.
in Maryland |
Dr. Kayne did two implants for me. So much better than previous experiences with other oral surgeons that he is deserving of high praise. I kept waiting for the worst and it was all good. Gentle. Considerate. Professional and competent. As pleasant an experience as you could hope for. Recommend highly.
Elkton |
A delightfully caring professional individual.
Have you seen Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kayne?

Visit Dr. Kayne

Dr. Kayne accepts 1 insurance carrier
    Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Reconstructive Dentistry