Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS

PeriodonticsMaleAge 77

Dr. Kayne
58 Omega Dr Ste F58 Newark, DE 19713

Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Newark, DE. He is affiliated with Christiana Care Health System - Christiana Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kayne to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Periodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Good Patient Care
    Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Delaware

Check if Dr. Kayne treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kayne accepts

Dr. Kayne accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier

Dr. Kayne's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kayne

4.2

Dr. Kayne?
  • Appointment scheduling (32)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (31)
  • Office environment (31)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (8)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (7)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
Dr. Kanye and his assistants seemed competent, his front desk staff however... Due to COVID, they ask that you call from the parking when you arrive to the office. I call and the call goes to voice mail. I left a voice mail that I’ve arrived and they didn’t call me back. I finally went up to the front door and they made excuses for the phones as to why they didn’t take my call. I called from home a couple weeks later to have the steps and costs of treatment explained to me. The front desk person was rude and kept cutting me off as if I wasn’t deserving of that information. In the end, I went to another provider for a second opinion that confirmed a diagnosis by testing. No testing was done at Dr. Kanye’s office. I didn’t feel comfortable with that.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
A patient – Oct 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
I absolutely love Dr Kayne and his staff. I used to be scared of dental work with Dr Kayne I am no longer scared I feel welcome and safe. I strongly recommend and believe he is the BEST !
Samantha in North east MD – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Let me start by saying that I knew from the first visit with Dr. Kayne I was in good hands. I've been going to him since the first day I walked into his office "1990" He sincerely cares about your dental health. Always patience and extremely professional. It's such a pleasure to walk into his office and be greeted my such beautiful staff. So professional yet you feel so loved and part of their family.
Dorothy Howard in Newark, DE – Jul 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Dr. Kayne and his staff is the most professionally friendly people with whom we have worked. There is NO wait time, each time we entered, we just sat down and then called back. The doctor and staff check in frequently to see if they need to stop and take a break, restroom, water, etc. The office's environment creates an ambiance of relaxation and comfort. I cannot say enough about this practice - On sum, 5+ stars for every aspect.
Donna Adams in Elkton, MD – Jun 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
The office staff and Dr. Kayne are first class and their patient concern and care is exemplary. This was my first visit to Dr. Kayne's office and they made me feel very welcome and calm. It's never easy going somewhere new when you don't know what to expect or who you'll meet but the entire staff was so welcoming. Dr. Kayne spent a good amount of time with me explaining the needed treatment plan and why. I would highly, highly recommend him to everyone! Ten stars for sure!!!
Carol Halliday in Elkton, MD – Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Dr. Kayne and his staff are excellent health/dental care providers. Even though I always dread having to go to the dentist, the staff are super friendly and I've never experienced pain from treatment. I could not be more satisfied with the care and treatment from Dr Kayne and his staff. Definitely 5 + stars for this group!
Elkton, MD – Mar 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Unfortunetly when a senior citizen has TMJ, Dr. Kaynes office does not accept Medicaid. The cost for mouth appliance is so ridicously over priced along with full cost visit charges that seem excessive to moniter. Tisk Tisk Dr.Kayne. Overcharging senior citizens.
Wilmington, DE – Mar 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Great doctor, procedure was very thorough and clean. The doctor explained everything before hand and even provided explanations showing the situation visually in my teeth. Dr. Kayne is so kind that he even called me in the evening to ensure that there were no difficulties. Have worked with other doctors before, but this personal touch was very kind and humble. Will definitely work again with Dr. Kayne. Thank you Dr. Kayne!
Newark, DE – Mar 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Takes the time to clearly and carefully explain things. Very easy to schedule appointments. Great staff.
Bear, DE – Feb 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
All staff is wonderful and helpful. Dr Kayne is kind knowledgeable and efficient. No one enjoys a trip to the periodontist but Dr Kayne and his staff make it as painless as possible.
Wilmington, DE – Jan 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Very personal experience. The night of the procedure the Dr. called me to make sure everything was going well.
Newark, DE – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
He is always very thorough and honest with his patients. I feel my dental health is in very good hands with Dr. Kayne. I wish I were a patient of his when I had an implant done by another dentist, which I was not satisfied with. Dr. Kayne has done surgery on my gums and did an excellent job. My regular dentist commented on what a good job he did. Very happy with him.
Nancy Lamkin in Hockessin, DE – Dec 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Very pleasant experience. My husband thinks highly of Dr Kayne. Nice friendly office also.
John J. in Smyrna De – Dec 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Dr. Kane and his whole staff are the Greatest, Dr. Kane Is very caring takes time and explain what he Is about to do and follows up personally after a precision with you.
Anna Dixon in North East MD – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Excellent care. Warm and caring health professional and staff. Successful treatment and recommendations. Would recommend to all.
Newark, DE – Dec 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Excellent doctor - explains situations well, provides multiple options, genuine in the care provided, guarentees work, follow-up excellent. Excellent staff - knowledgable, caring, courteous. Excellent office - clean, comfortable, literally no wait time
Vicki in Pedricktown, NJ – Nov 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
When entering Dr. Kayne's office you are always welcomed by his kind, helpful, and skilled staff and dental assistants. Dr. Kayne has a calming , reassuring manner that helped this nervous patient get through gum surgery and multiple tooth extractions. He has a very gentle hand when performing his procedures, explaining what he is doing throughout the surgery. After the surgeries were performed, Dr. Kayne stayed to ensure that I was fine. He called in evening to check on me. Very Kind!
Rochelle Cohen in Newark, DE – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Any work done by Dr. Kayne has been excellent. No pressure and honest recommendations. Pleasant crew supporting him.
Edward FIELDING in Wilmington, DE – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Visiting Dr. Kayne is a pleasure. The office is run very efficiently. The staff are friendly and courteous. If I didn't think this is the best dental care I could find, I wouldn't have been a patient of Dr. Kayne for almost thirty years.
Gary J in Wilmington DE – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?
Dr Barry kayne and his staff are very friendly and considerate Dr kayne took extra care to check me a couple of times after the surgery
Jaya Devulapalli in DE – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Barry Kayne, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kayne?

• Periodontics