Dr. Barry Jason, DDS

Dr. Barry Jason, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Barry Jason feels that " We Can Make Going to the Dentist Seem Like You Never Went! " Using Nu-Calm non-medication natural Relaxation Dentistry, Nitrous Oxide or Oral and I.V. Sedation we are able to treat everyone who "Hates" going to the dentist! For many of our high anxiety patients we say " Don't Put it Off...Let Us Put You Out...Out Of Pain, Out of Anxiety & Fear, & Out of Embarrassment All with Little or No Memory of the Treatment Session" Often in just a few or as little as one visit! Dr. Barry Jason is a General, Cosmetic and Implant Dentist serving the Great Neck, Mount Vernon and Maspeth area for more than 30 years. He graduated from the New York University College Of Dentistry as well as the University of Pennsylvania - Wharton - MBA Program. Dr. Jason is a professional member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and the American Society of Dental Anesthesiology. Dr. Jason was also awarded by the O.K.U National Honor Dental Society. Professional Associations International Congress of Oral Implantology American Academy of Implant Dentistry American Society of Dental Anesthesiology Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation Awards & Accolades O.K.U National Honor Dental Society - past president Mount Vernon Dental Society 2015 Office Hours Monday through Saturday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm

Cosmetic Sedation & Implant Dental

• MetLife
  • Mutual of Omaha

Learn about Dr. Jason

Patient Testimonials

I had to have a crown done and I am very scared of injections. Dr. Jason did an impeccable job of making me feel at ease and his dentistry is truly a master piece. I can't believe that his temporary crown looked amazing! Thank you Dr.J and staff for being so kind and truly helping me when I needed it!
The experience with Dr.Jason and his staff is exceptionally good. I actually enjoy coming to his office and treatment. This is the first dentist in my 45 years that has been nothing but good experiences even when the work was extensive. The staff really cares about the individual and not the $.
My experience has been nothing but marvelous. I felt no pain and the doctor and his assistant were angels. I was so terrified of dentists before and I wish that I had heard about Dr. Jason long before now. If anyone is looking for a patient and painless dentist, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Jason! E M Parker

Full service dentistry including I.V. and Oral Sedation if requested. So  "Don't put if off--Let us put you out!" Out of Fear and Anxiety , Out of Pain and Embarrassment...all with No Memory of the treatment session!!". Our staff of friendly, caring professionals is trained in the latest techniques in virtually pain-free care. We are great at putting anxious patients at ease. In fact with over 30 years experience we can make going to the dentist seem like you never went.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Prosthodontics
  • Reconstructive Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• City College of New York
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1969
  • New York University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • University Of Pennsylvania-Wharton-Mba
    Medical School | Graduated 1971

Dr. Jason has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jason has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jason does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jason and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jason's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jason to family and friends
Dr. Jason Says:

We thank all of our patients who have valued our concern for highest quality care performed in a painless manner whether by our painless injection techniques or using sedation for painless care with no memory of the procedures.

Dr. Jason's Performance
Always very professional and makes my teeth feel good and look beautiful. I have been a patient of Dr. Jason's for 31 years!
I came in for a regular check-up. Dr Jason was attentive to my needs and concerns. Thanks so much!
Dr Jason was gentle and provided excellent care. Made my experience very pleasant.
Great expierence!!
My experience is always a good one. With Dr. Jason I am never afraid because he listens to what you want and makes it happen. Dr. Jason is the only dentist that I will go to and I would refer him to anybody
provides good explanations
Overall good experience.
went to 4 other dentist in the area for clear correct and they were all very high priced and did not seem to care about me, they only cared about the price....Dr. Jason is the best dentist and the best price by far, almost half the price and he is very good at what he does...I highly recommend him
it was good.
Great
My first time visiting this dentist office and I am willing to come back for a follow up in July
Great
As always, great dental care and always a friendly environment!!
The absolute best dentist ever. My last dentist was a hack. Dr. Jason restored my faith in dentists. He has my vote, if he decides to run for President!!
very positive and thorough
great staff, provider was very knowledgeable and polite. great experience overall
good
excellent takes his time and is very careful
quick and painless
Very caring and understanding doctor. He spends time with you and makes sure everything in your mouth looks great.
I needed a new dentist that was on my insurance and I found Dr. Jason based on his high online ratings and positive reviews and I was not disappointed at all. I have problem teeth and he has been able to rectify the issues in a timely manner and with extreme professionalism. They worked with me to set up a payment plan which makes my visits very affordable. I would honestly recommend Dr. Jason as your next dentist.
happy with my experience
i will tell everyone about Dr.jason.he is the best out and always dose a job weel done
Dr. Jason and his staff are very professional. They get you in to the exam room quickly, and treated me with care. Great office.
excellent
I've been coming to Dr. Jason for over 20 years now and can tell you that he is the best Dentist ever! He makes me feel so comfortable especially knowing that I hate dentist visits. I usually get sedated in his office and love how he, wifey and Marilynn take care of me during and after sedation. He's great and I highly recommend him.
excellent
Dr. Jason over the years has been a true professional. He has made going to the dentist an experience which I no longer fear. I think his work is excellent and he has made my smile a million bucks again.
good.
After having a bad experience with my previous dentist, coming to Dr. Jason was one of the best decisions I have made. He explained to me all that needed work and we worked on a plan together that included visits, payment options, and any other things needed. I greatly appreciate all that he has done from me because now he I am happier than ever with my smile.
The first time I went it it was a very novel sensation as I don't recall my very first experience from when I was younger but I was pretty calm this time because he seemed sure of himself both times. Oddly enough the second time was slightly more terrifying. But I do feel I was in good hands.
he was a caring ,highly motivated, incredibly competent doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Jason's for 30 years. He is reliable, friendly, and thorough, His staff is helpful and friendly as well.
Excellent
Doesn't make you feel like he is trying to sell you things you don't need. He is also very friendly and great at what he does. what more can you ask for?
quick and efficient
This was my sons and I first visit at Dr. Barry's office and we loved it! We will definitely be back.
I have found my reason for keeping up with my 6 months check-up Dr, Jason. Thank You
good one
Dr. Jason gives you great attention and help with your case and takes time with you throughout your progress. Great experience!!
I came to Dr. Jason having completely neglected my dental health for several years, with a lot of work that needed to be done. Dr. Jason completely turned around my dental situation and saved my smile! Explained everything in a simple to understand way and then completed the work in a timely and helpful manner.
Dr. Jason is always extremely accommodating with my crazy schedule.
professional informative helpful
professional and thorough
family dentist - efficient, accurate diagnosis - love him!
Dr Jason was very pleasant. He was honest and didn't attempt to recommend unnecessary work. The staff was great. I am going to recommend him to my family and friends.
He is a great dentist... I recommend everyone I know to use him. He fixed my mouth and now I have a great smile. I am more confident.
as always my doctor is usually very caring and professional . that,s why he is my provider for appro. 23rs.
Excellent Dentist! Very pleasant and a great diagnostician!
Dr. Jason is professional, courteous and gives meticulous attention to detail. His appointments begin in a timely fashion and Dr. Jason is very patient and responsive to patients' questions and concerns. Overall just a warm, wonderful experience!
Have you seen Dr. Barry Jason, DDS?

Visit Dr. Jason