Dr. Barry Jason, DDS

Dr. Barry Jason, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Barry Jason feels that " We Can Make Going to the Dentist Seem Like You Never Went! " Using Nu-Calm non-medication natural Relaxation Dentistry, Nitrous Oxide or Oral and I.V. Sedation we are able to treat everyone who "Hates" going to the dentist! For many of our high anxiety patients we say " Don't Put it Off...Let Us Put You Out...Out Of Pain, Out of Anxiety & Fear, & Out of Embarrassment All with Little or No Memory of the Treatment Session" Often in just a few or as little as one visit! Dr. Barry Jason is a General, Cosmetic and Implant Dentist serving the Great Neck, Mount Vernon and Maspeth area for more than 30 years. He graduated from the New York University College Of Dentistry as well as the University of Pennsylvania - Wharton - MBA Program. Dr. Jason is a professional member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and the American Society of Dental Anesthesiology. Dr. Jason was also awarded by the O.K.U National Honor Dental Society. Professional Associations International Congress of Oral Implantology American Academy of Implant Dentistry American Society of Dental Anesthesiology Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation Awards & Accolades O.K.U National Honor Dental Society - past president Mount Vernon Dental Society 2015 Office Hours Monday through Saturday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm

Cosmetic Sedation & Implant Dental

• MetLife
  • Mutual of Omaha

Learn about Dr. Jason

Patient Testimonials

I had to have a crown done and I am very scared of injections. Dr. Jason did an impeccable job of making me feel at ease and his dentistry is truly a master piece. I can't believe that his temporary crown looked amazing! Thank you Dr.J and staff for being so kind and truly helping me when I needed it!
The experience with Dr.Jason and his staff is exceptionally good. I actually enjoy coming to his office and treatment. This is the first dentist in my 45 years that has been nothing but good experiences even when the work was extensive. The staff really cares about the individual and not the $.
My experience has been nothing but marvelous. I felt no pain and the doctor and his assistant were angels. I was so terrified of dentists before and I wish that I had heard about Dr. Jason long before now. If anyone is looking for a patient and painless dentist, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Jason! E M Parker

Full service dentistry including I.V. and Oral Sedation if requested. So  "Don't put if off--Let us put you out!" Out of Fear and Anxiety , Out of Pain and Embarrassment...all with No Memory of the treatment session!!". Our staff of friendly, caring professionals is trained in the latest techniques in virtually pain-free care. We are great at putting anxious patients at ease. In fact with over 30 years experience we can make going to the dentist seem like you never went.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Physical Examination
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• City College of New York
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1969
  • New York University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • University of Pennsylvania - Wharton - MBA
    Medical School | Graduated 1971

Dr. Jason has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jason has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jason does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jason and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jason's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jason to family and friends
Dr. Jason Says:

We thank all of our patients who have valued our concern for highest quality care performed in a painless manner whether by our painless injection techniques or using sedation for painless care with no memory of the procedures.

Dr. Jason's Performance
The staff was every informative and helpful. Best service and my smile is amazing now.
Warm and fuzzy great staff.... Makes me feel at home. No complaints in and out painless dentistry....
Great experience overall. I will come back for regular check up.
i always know i am in great hands when its time for my yearly visit to the dentist. Dr Jason is very knowledgeable and honest.
Had some decay on my tooth, Dr Jason took care them quickly and set up payment plan with me. Little or no pain during the process.
Dr. Jason is great and trusting. He is also very flexible with my schedule as far as booking appointments.
Dr. Jason and his staff were very professional, courteous, and had great bedside manners. I did not feel rushed and felt comfortable with all his procedures. I will be a regular patient at this office.
I am always glad when professionals know their particular discipline and take extra time giving you personal attention. Dr. Jason is a great dentist and he always adds personal stories to make you feel at ease. I came back for my check up and brought my husband too!! The office staff is nice and they get you in and out.
Best dentist that I've been to! Painless and I never have to wait & he will also work with you.
Always very professional and makes my teeth feel good and look beautiful. I have been a patient of Dr. Jason's for 31 years!
I came in for a regular check-up. Dr Jason was attentive to my needs and concerns. Thanks so much!
Dr Jason was gentle and provided excellent care. Made my experience very pleasant.
Great expierence!!
My experience is always a good one. With Dr. Jason I am never afraid because he listens to what you want and makes it happen. Dr. Jason is the only dentist that I will go to and I would refer him to anybody
short and sweet
Dr. Jason has been my dentist for years. He is fast, knowledegable and professional.
went to 4 other dentist in the area for clear correct and they were all very high priced and did not seem to care about me, they only cared about the price....Dr. Jason is the best dentist and the best price by far, almost half the price and he is very good at what he does...I highly recommend him
I've been coming here for years and have recommended him to other people.
it was good.
Great
My first time visiting this dentist office and I am willing to come back for a follow up in July
Great
As always, great dental care and always a friendly environment!!
The absolute best dentist ever. My last dentist was a hack. Dr. Jason restored my faith in dentists. He has my vote, if he decides to run for President!!
very positive and thorough
great dentist
great staff, provider was very knowledgeable and polite. great experience overall
good
excellent takes his time and is very careful
quick and painless
I have not been to a dentist for years because of fear and anxiety attacks. My consultation with Dr. Jason was so welcoming and he put me at ease. Dr. Jason has eliminated my fear of dentistry work ! The staff are so sweet and welcoming ! I can't thank Dr. Jason enough for the beautiful work he has done on my teeth and the time he has spent putting my fears to rest !
Very caring and understanding doctor. He spends time with you and makes sure everything in your mouth looks great.
I needed a new dentist that was on my insurance and I found Dr. Jason based on his high online ratings and positive reviews and I was not disappointed at all. I have problem teeth and he has been able to rectify the issues in a timely manner and with extreme professionalism. They worked with me to set up a payment plan which makes my visits very affordable. I would honestly recommend Dr. Jason as your next dentist.
happy with my experience
very professional
Dr Jason has changed my fear of dentists. He and his staff are comforting and understanding. For the first time in my life I did not cancel, reschedule or ignore my appointments. The results are my beautiful smile is back, no pain or bleeding when I brush my teeth or eat and the odor is gone. Dr. Jason did not judge me and that was worth everything.
My first visit was about three years ago and Dr. Jason has been my dentist ever since. I have always been happy with the results of my dental work. Unfortunately my insurance company doesn't cover a lot of the services that I needed so I had to pay out of pocket for a lot of my work, but the expense has been worth it. If Dr. Jason were a little more gentle when he does his work it would make for a better dentist visit. However, I am always happy with my results.
I was very nervous, however when the dentist had done his work I was confident that he knew what he was doing.
Everything was as professional as I expected it to be. I believe fillings in general aren't exactly pleasant.
Caring
i will tell everyone about Dr.jason.he is the best out and always dose a job weel done
Dr. Jason and his staff are very professional. They get you in to the exam room quickly, and treated me with care. Great office.
excellent
Always putting my needs as a patient first.
I've been coming to Dr. Jason for over 20 years now and can tell you that he is the best Dentist ever! He makes me feel so comfortable especially knowing that I hate dentist visits. I usually get sedated in his office and love how he, wifey and Marilynn take care of me during and after sedation. He's great and I highly recommend him.
excellent
Dr. Jason over the years has been a true professional. He has made going to the dentist an experience which I no longer fear. I think his work is excellent and he has made my smile a million bucks again.
good.
After having a bad experience with my previous dentist, coming to Dr. Jason was one of the best decisions I have made. He explained to me all that needed work and we worked on a plan together that included visits, payment options, and any other things needed. I greatly appreciate all that he has done from me because now he I am happier than ever with my smile.
The first time I went it it was a very novel sensation as I don't recall my very first experience from when I was younger but I was pretty calm this time because he seemed sure of himself both times. Oddly enough the second time was slightly more terrifying. But I do feel I was in good hands.
Have you seen Dr. Barry Jason, DDS?

Visit Dr. Jason