Dr. Barry Jason, DDS

Dr. Barry Jason, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Barry Jason, DDS is a dentist who practices in Mount Vernon, NY. He has been practicing for 42 years.Read his story

Cosmetic Sedation & Implant Dental

• Kaiser Permanente
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Jason

Dr. Jason's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jason "Dr. Barry Jason feels that " We Can Make Going to the Dentist Seem Like You Never Went! " Using Nu-Calm non-medication natural Relaxation Dentistry, Nitrous Oxide or Oral and I.V. Sedation we are able to treat everyone who "Hates" going to the dentist! For many of our high anxiety patients we say " Don't Put it Off...Let Us Put You Out...Out Of Pain, Out of Anxiety & Fear, & Out of Embarrassment All with Little or No Memory of the Treatment Session" Often in just a few or as little as one visit! Dr. Barry Jason is a General, Cosmetic and Implant Dentist serving the Great Neck, Mount Vernon and Maspeth area for more than 30 years. He graduated from the New York University College Of Dentistry as well as the University of Pennsylvania - Wharton - MBA Program. Dr. Jason is a professional member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and the American Society of Dental Anesthesiology. Dr. Jason was also awarded by the O.K.U National Honor Dental Society. Professional Associations International Congress of Oral Implantology American Academy of Implant Dentistry American Society of Dental Anesthesiology Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation Awards & Accolades O.K.U National Honor Dental Society - past president Mount Vernon Dental Society 2015 Office Hours Monday through Saturday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Jason I had to have a crown done and I am very scared of injections. Dr. Jason did an impeccable job of making me feel at ease and his dentistry is truly a master piece. I can't believe that his temporary crown looked amazing! Thank you Dr.J and staff for being so kind and truly helping me when I needed it!

The experience with Dr.Jason and his staff is exceptionally good. I actually enjoy coming to his office and treatment. This is the first dentist in my 45 years that has been nothing but good experiences even when the work was extensive. The staff really cares about the individual and not the $.

My experience has been nothing but marvelous. I felt no pain and the doctor and his assistant were angels. I was so terrified of dentists before and I wish that I had heard about Dr. Jason long before now. If anyone is looking for a patient and painless dentist, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Jason! E M Parker

"Full service dentistry including I.V. and Oral Sedation if requested. So  "Don't put if off--Let us put you out!" Out of Fear and Anxiety , Out of Pain and Embarrassment...all with No Memory of the treatment session!!". Our staff of friendly, caring professionals is trained in the latest techniques in virtually pain-free care. We are great at putting anxious patients at ease. In fact with over 30 years experience we can make going to the dentist seem like you never went."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Physical Examination
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• City College of New York
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1969
  • New York University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • University of Pennsylvania - Wharton - MBA
    Medical School | Graduated 1971

Dr. Jason has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jason has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jason does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jason and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jason's Reviews

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Jason Says:

We thank all of our patients who have valued our concern for highest quality care performed in a painless manner whether by our painless injection techniques or using sedation for painless care with no memory of the procedures.

overall good experience
I have always had successful visits with Dr. Jason. I am always confident that Dr. Jason will make a proper diagnosis of my issues and set a proper treatment plan. As a dental phobic/apprehensive patient I require IV sedation On most visits. I cannot recall one negative experience under sedation....more
After years of wearing a nightguard, Dr. Jason was the first dentist to see that it was no longer needed, and was in fact creating new problems. After I stopped using my nightguard a year ago, the pain in my teeth went away, and I have had no problems since. I have had old fillings replaced by Dr....more
no wait. great visit
had a groupon for clear correct invisible braces, he got the procedure underway smoothly and kept it on track for a speedy process. no waiting for appointments and text confirmations were very convienient! Thanks!

Visit Dr. Jason