Dr. Barry Jaffe, DDS

Dr. Barry Jaffe, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Barry Jaffe, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Parma Heights, OH and has been practicing for 47 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve in 1970 and practices dentistry and orthodontics.

6285 Pearl Rd Ste 11

Parma Heights, OH 44130

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Jaffe

This content was provided by Dr. Jaffe "Treating all people equally with respect , I offer appropriate, compassionate, affordable care. Where alternative treatments exist, I offer and explain the options."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Case Western Reserve
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1968
  • Ohio St
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Case Western Reserve
    Medical School | Graduated 1970
  • Rochester University Sch Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1971

Dr. Jaffe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jaffe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jaffe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jaffe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jaffe's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jaffe to family and friends

Dr. Jaffe's Performance

GOOD

What a refreshing experience. The doctors and staff make sure that you, as a patient feel welcome and comfortable. I have never had a better experience in any other office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I have been going to this office for 10 years now and cannot express how happy I am with the doctors and staff. I now have a better smile because of them. I would never expect for them to wait on me if i was late, so I am never late, especially if I have an end of the day appointment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Jaffe front end staff are horrible. My appointment was at 130 and I was outside the locked door at 137 looking at my phone to make sure my appointment was for today and then looked up their phone number. Meanwhile the dentist on for that day went out the back door. And the front staff were so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option9
Very compassionate and helpful! From start to finish I was made to feel like apart of their family. Very clean, and professional! I will certainly be sending my family here!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Did not go over treatment plan. Removed perfectly good white filings, filed down four teeth and put silver caps on. I was very disappointed because I did not go in for back filings but for one in the front. It took several appointments (three weeks out) before he actual did the filing that I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0