Dr. Barry Habib, DMD

Prosthodontics | Male

1035 Park Blvd Ste 1D Massapequa Park, NY 11762 Get Directions
Dr. Barry Habib, DMD
Dr. Barry Habib, DMD is a dentist who practices in Massapequa Park, NY. He is 43 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Habib's Experience

Visiting Dr. Habib

Dr. Habib's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Habib to family and friends
Dr. Habib's Performance
Surfside, CA |
Other doctor start the procedure and he finalized all the implant. Thank you
in New york, NY |
Beyond happy with my newfound ability to chew my foods properly. I lived 5 years on smoothies and mashed foods and I suffered greatly because of it. The doctor was calm and non-judgemental when I confided in him why I let myself deteriorate to these levels. This has been a life changing experience and I share with all who listen.
in New york, NY |
The doctor's only agenda is to care and give back to his patients I have nothing but good things to say about this man. My teeth and health thank him.
in New york, NY |
I love Contemporary Dental. Dr Habib is like family he sees my father and aunts and now I am a believer.
in New york, NY |
Dr. Habib was enthusiastic and told me the way things were. There was no sugar coating or white lying. My condition was pretty bad and took over 6 months to correct. Wodnerful work i enjoy my life fully now.
in New york, NY |
efficient and quick work. i have no complains and im pain free.
in New york, NY |
I cant wait to finish my treatment. So far the screws ( or implants ha!) are in and waiting for the posts then the crowns/caps. Surgery was virtually painless and the doctor gave me meds to keep me comfortable during the weekend. I am a happy camper, lets see when my tooth comes in.
in New york, NY |
Dr. Habib has the best bedside manner of any dentist I have ever met, He makes jokes, makes you laugh, but most importantly makes you feel comfortable as a new patient.
in New york, NY |
He communicated with me about my teeth as he performs the work qand answered all of my questions and gave me recommendations to improve the quality of my oral hygiene.
in New york, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Habib by a fellow colleague: my appointment was for a consultation and evaluation of rhe lower lefrt. He is one of the most professional dentists I have ever met, kind, gentle, and detailed-oriented.
quick painless cheap.
in New york, NY |
The experience was a lot better than what i thought it'd be, very little pain.
in New york, NY |
Thanks doctor I smile in the mirror everyday now
in New york, NY |
2 weeks in and I can finally eat food I have not had in years! I cant wait for the finished process.
in New york, NY |
I will very much tell all about dentist. Good warm people and good treatment from everyone.
in New york, NY |
I have a new tooth just in time for the holidays.Cant ask for more.
in New york, NY |
Love the work, the staff and most importantly, the doctor.
in New york, NY |
No pain at all during or after surgery!
in New york, NY |
the most calming experience in any dental office. I love my new teeth!!!
in New york, NY |
I am convinced good work does not mean high price.
Very happy and pleased.
Great work!
in New york, NY |
Your mouth and your nutrition will thank you for visiting Dr Barry Habib and his team for dental Implants.
in New york, NY |
Everything feels amazing no pain after the surgery and even less during the healing. I dont know why I waited so long!
in New york, NY |
Great work by doctor habib and his staff he is amazing.
in New york, NY |
Really top notch work restoring my 3 of my molars. Thank you Dr Barry!
in New york, NY |
From the get go Dr Habib was approachable and thorough. I started the work right away.
in New york, NY |
Great Dentist and worth the wait!
in New york, NY |
Dr Barry Habib definitely worth the wait!
in New york, NY |
Thank you Dr Habib because of you I smile!!
in New York, NY |
Fantastic consultation. Dr Habib explained everything and made sure I was comfortable. Glad my friend recommended him to me.
in New York, NY |
I will recommend Doctor Habib to everyone. My implant process was simple and no frills. THANK YOU
QUALITY DENTISTRY
in New York, NY |
I will strongly refer my friends and family to this office.
in New York, NY |
The staff was extremely friendly and the dentist was extraordinarily professional!
in New York, NY |
Dr Habib does amazing work and is very popular because of it!
in New York, NY |
Superb job. I will keep coming back when my teeth fail me. This process is not as bad as I thought.
in New York, NY |
Saw the doctor for the first time and had an implant done right away. Now back for another implant.
in New York, NY |
I love my new dental implants!
in New York, NY |
Great dentist. Dr Habib is very professional, friendly and informative. Highly recommended.
in Massapequa, NY |
Fast, does not cause pain and very professional.
in New York, NY |
Wonderful visit. Put me at ease and answered all of my questions.
five star work!!
Nothing but excellent work by Dr Habib
Excellent work!
in New York, NY |
I saw Dr Barry at the Smithtown location for crowns on 4 of my front teeth.I have very sensitive gums so it's hard to sit still even during cleanings. Throughout the procedure, pain was minimized and Dr Barry made sure I was feeling comfortable. I thank you for your bedside manner as it helped me relax and let the work that needed to be done, get done.
in New York, NY |
Just had my crowns put in the Valley Stream office and they feel great. Im excited to finally eat the foods I have missed. Thank you doctor Habib and office staff.
in New York, NY |
Efficient work. I can smile again.Thank You!
in New York, NY |
My crowns feel and look like my own. Sometimes I forget that these are implants. Excellent work!
in New York, NY |
After the first consultation, I highly recommend Dr. Barry Habib.
Have you seen Dr. Barry Habib, DMD?
Are you Dr. Habib?

Compare Dr. Habib

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Habib's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

Dr. Habib does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Habib and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Habib does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Habib and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Habib does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Habib and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.