Dentistry  |
Dr. Barry Eisenman, DMD
Dr. Eisenman graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1985. He has been practicing in His Hamburg, N.J. office since 1989. His office provides General Dentistry for all age groups. He has taken numerous continuing education courses so he can be current with all the latest advances in the field of Dentistry. When he's not in the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and children and grandchildren.

106 Quarry Rd

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Eisenman

Dr. Eisenman believes that while he is addressing specific dental issues, he is also treating the whole person. His gentle approach is appreciated by his many patients. Dr. Eisenman  strives to solve your dental problems in the simplest and most economical way possible. This approach has won him many friends. This philosophy carries through in all facets of his practice.

• Broken Tooth
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Eisenman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Eisenman has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Eisenman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eisenman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eisenman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eisenman to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Eisenman's Performance
in Wantage, NJ |
Had a terrible infection. My dentist was out. No other dentist I called would see me. Dr. E's staff was sympathetic and got me in quickly. Dr. E said the tooth was fine it was the gum and recommended a periodontist. Periodontist said I needed root canal, extraction or implant and sent me back to see Dr. E. Once again DR. E said he doesn't see a cavity. Recommended another periodontist. Dr. E. was right there wasn't a cavity, two teeth need a cleaning. DR. E. excellent dentist.
Ken, Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to properly take care of this problem.
in Wantage, NJ |
Broke a tooth. My husband suggested I change dentist and use Dr. Eisenman . So glad I listened to him. The office worker did everything she could to get me an appointment. I had not been to a dentist in a while adding to my nervousness. The dental assistant was so friendly and kind she quickly made me feel comfortable.Then I met Dr Eisenman. By far the best dental experience I have had. He is very professional, very gentle. Saved my tooth instead of a crown saving me money.
Thank you Jerri for your kind words. I really appreciate your taking the time to write this review.
in Sussex, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Eisenman for many years. He is an extremely knowledgeable and experienced professional. He is concerned for each and every patient. He is caring and kind. His staff is a wonderful group of individuals.
Thank you so much Mary Ann for writing these kind words. I really do value each patient. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review.
in Franklin, NJ |
Dr. Eisenman is always extremely careful and caring when it comes to major dental work. I have been seeing him for 6 years and everytime I come in for a routine check-up or major dental work, the office staff as well as Dr.Eisenman are kind, courteous and professional. I highly, highly recommend him!
Thank you so much LIsa for your kind words.
in Hamburg, NJ |
I chose Dr. Eisenman because he was close to my house but I stayed with him because of his professionalism and experience. Even his staff was warm and inviting.
in Franklin, NJ |
I just got back from receiving a new crown. This guy is as meticulous as it gets. Every time I had a problem he took me asap and always does a wonderful job. I am so glad that I found Dr. Eisenman. I am very fussy over my teeth and the doc never fails to deliver. See you soon for my cleaning. Alan Chris Molner
in Vernon, NJ |
Dr. Eisenman and his staff are friendly, professional, thorough and, most importantly, gentle. He uses the latest technology and offers an economical plan to help pay for your bi-annual visits. He has always been more than fair with me. I would recommend him as a dentist to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Barry Eisenman, DMD?

Visit Dr. Eisenman

Dental PPO
  • United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    National Fee-for-Service

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics