Dr. Barry N. Eisenman, DMD

Dr. Barry N. Eisenman, DMD

Dentistry | Male

106 Quarry Rd, Hamburg, NJ 07419 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Eisenman practices Dentistry at 1 location in Hamburg, NJ.

Are you Dr. Eisenman? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Eisenman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Eisenman

Dr. Eisenman accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Eisenman's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eisenman to family and friends
3.7
Experience with Dr. Eisenman
Dr. Eisenman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (15)
in Wantage, NJ |
Had a terrible infection. My dentist was out. No other dentist I called would see me. Dr. E's staff was sympathetic and got me in quickly. Dr. E said the tooth was fine it was the gum and recommended a periodontist. Periodontist said I needed root canal, extraction or implant and sent me back to see Dr. E. Once again DR. E said he doesn't see a cavity. Recommended another periodontist. Dr. E. was right there wasn't a cavity, two teeth need a cleaning. DR. E. excellent dentist.
in Wantage, NJ |
Broke a tooth. My husband suggested I change dentist and use Dr. Eisenman . So glad I listened to him. The office worker did everything she could to get me an appointment. I had not been to a dentist in a while adding to my nervousness. The dental assistant was so friendly and kind she quickly made me feel comfortable.Then I met Dr Eisenman. By far the best dental experience I have had. He is very professional, very gentle. Saved my tooth instead of a crown saving me money.
in Sussex, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Eisenman for many years. He is an extremely knowledgeable and experienced professional. He is concerned for each and every patient. He is caring and kind. His staff is a wonderful group of individuals.
in Franklin, NJ |
Dr. Eisenman is always extremely careful and caring when it comes to major dental work. I have been seeing him for 6 years and everytime I come in for a routine check-up or major dental work, the office staff as well as Dr.Eisenman are kind, courteous and professional. I highly, highly recommend him!
in Hamburg, NJ |
I chose Dr. Eisenman because he was close to my house but I stayed with him because of his professionalism and experience. Even his staff was warm and inviting.
in Franklin, NJ |
I just got back from receiving a new crown. This guy is as meticulous as it gets. Every time I had a problem he took me asap and always does a wonderful job. I am so glad that I found Dr. Eisenman. I am very fussy over my teeth and the doc never fails to deliver. See you soon for my cleaning. Alan Chris Molner
in Vernon, NJ |
Dr. Eisenman and his staff are friendly, professional, thorough and, most importantly, gentle. He uses the latest technology and offers an economical plan to help pay for your bi-annual visits. He has always been more than fair with me. I would recommend him as a dentist to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Barry N. Eisenman, DMD?
Are you Dr. Eisenman?

Compare Dr. Eisenman

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

×

Dr. Eisenman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Eisenman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Eisenman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Eisenman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Dr. Eisenman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Eisenman has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Eisenman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eisenman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Eisenman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Eisenman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Eisenman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Eisenman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients