Dr. Barry Bruyere, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Clint Bruyere, DDS 444 Forest Sq Ste G Longview, TX 75605 Get Directions
Dr. Barry Bruyere, DDS
Dr. Barry Bruyere, DDS is a dentist who practices in Longview, TX. He is 59 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Bruyere's Care Philosophy

We begin by performing a comprehensive exam, which includes x-rays, a thorough check for signs of gum disease, and oral cancer screening. Dr. Bruyere also takes the time to get to know his patients. He wants to learn about your esthetic goals, health concerns, and preferences. A treatment plan is designed to meet your specific needs. Depending on the amount of work you may need, the treatment plan can be broken down into one, two, or three-year segments.

Dr. Bruyere's Experience

Visiting Dr. Bruyere

Dr. Bruyere is now accepting new patients

Dr. Bruyere's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bruyere to family and friends
Dr. Bruyere's Performance
Chicago, IL |
Fantastic patient care and the very definition of gentle dentistry. I have been going here for over a year and had a crown done by them; I've always left more than satisfied.
Longview, TX |
Excellent location. Great staff. I would recommend friends to visit Dr. Bruyere.
Longview, TX |
This office was professional and so sweet the first time I called to ask questions and make appointment. My appointment was just as good. From the time I walked in the door they went out of their way to make me comfortable.
in Longview, TX |
DR Bruyere and he's employees are excellent. Special thanks to Susan always nice and curtious wearing a big smile.
in Longview, TX |
Always excellent. Everything about the experience is flawless, from their timeliness about appointments to the services they provide. Rating: A+
in Longview, TX |
They were all very friendly and comforting
in Longview, TX |
Very professional and caring staff.
in Longview, tx |
Great staff, great dentist , great prices, eat all the candy you want!
in Longview, TX |
I'm a fairly new patient of Dr. Bruyere's, but I've had a wonderful experience. His staff is great!
Gilmer, TX |
He's G?? R?? E ??A?? T??
in Longview, Tx |
Dr. Bruyere has been my Dentist since I've lived in Longview. He has gone out of his way to help me on a Saturday with a tooth that had gone South. I made the Eagles concert. Good man great Dentist. His staff is always accommodating and flexible to my schedule.
in Longview, TX |
Best experience I've ever had, office is very welcoming and clean with awesome staff and a great doctor would definitely recommend to anyone!
in Longview, TX |
I have been delaying going to the dentist because I hate needles. Dr. Bruyere made everything very comfortable and I was never nervous at all. Wait time was less than 5 minutes each time I have been there.
in Gilmer Texas |
As a child I had a bad experience with a very rough dentist, as a result I have always feared dental visits, but Dr Bruyere is so gentle, and kind that he puts me at ease with his care. Over the years I have har fillings and even a root canal by Dr Bruyere, he always makes sure he is not hurting you & even when he has to inject your mouth to numb it, his way of going about it is about as painless as possible. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has had a bad experience with a dentist.
in Longview, Texas |
I have a fear of needles. I close my eyes every time and it's over quick. Doc knows his stuff. Ill never have another dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Barry Bruyere, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bruyere?

Compare Dr. Bruyere

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bruyere's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bruyere's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Bruyere does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bruyere and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dental Hygiene