Dr. Bard Levey, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Bard Levey, DDS
I am a native of Binghamton, New York. My undergraduate degree in Psychobiology (Cum Laude) is from Hamilton College, 1987. I attended the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry 1987-1991. After graduation, I completed a residency at the Eastman Dental Center, Rochester, New York 1991-1992. After graduation, I joined my dad's practice in Binghamton. Unfortunatey, my dad was suffering from the early effects of Alzheimer's Disease, and could only practice with me for 8 months. I stayed in Binghamton for 10 more years, and then moved with my wife and new born son to Westchester County, where I have maintained my wonderful practice in the beautiful village of Croton on Hudson since 2002. When we meet, you will see that I am passionate about dentistry....and I feel that I provide an exceptional level of service to all of my patients. We diagnose well, we give realistic treatment choices, and we fix the problem. On the aesthetic side, I have extensive training in cosmetic dentistry. Whether you need general dentistry for adults, a new smile, help with snoring or sleep apnea problems.....you will not be disappointed when you visit our office....

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Levey's Care Philosophy

Dr. Levey is a second generation dentist, who learned his unique approach of providing advanced dentistry while always focusing on the needs of his patient's from his father (Dr. Robert J. Levey). Dr. Levey's dad emphasized these words to him: "Always remember that attached to each tooth is a person… you are not just treating a tooth, you are treating a whole person…and usually a very anxious person as well." Dr. Levey has never forgotten that lesson; as his patients are happy to tell you. Dr. Bard Levey is a highly trained dentist whose sole focus is the dental needs and wants of adult patients. Dr. Levey is especially proud of his advanced training, which includes 1500 hours of continuing dental education since his graduation from dental school in 1991. (Hundreds of hours more than required by New York State). You will notice the difference as soon as you walk into the office. Dr. Levey designed his office to allow him to treat his patients as individuals, and not like a "dental factory", which is so common in today's world of medicine. You will never feel like 1 of 20 patients waiting to see the doctor……

Dr. Levey's Experience

View Video

Visiting Dr. Levey

Dr. Levey accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Levey is now accepting new patients
Bard J. Levey, D.D.S., PLLC1 Baltic Pl
Croton on Hudson, NY 10520
Evening
(914) 271-6224Get Directions

Dr. Levey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levey to family and friends
Dr. Levey's Performance
in Ossining, NY |
Outstanding dentist and dental staff! Definitely the place for the dental phobic--very comforting, reassuring and professional.
Croton On Hudson, NY |
Dr Levey was in line with other dentists for x-rays but then additional service started to skyrocket. I should've been suspicious when he said I should purchase a device for grinding teeth. Had never heard that from other dentists before or after Levey. In addition the procedure he did left me sore and bleeding for months. Levey is patient and pleasant. His assistant Angel is wonderful. But for the reasons stated I can't recommend. I believe his high ratings result from aggressive outreach
You said a procedure "left me sore and bleeding for months." This concerns me immensely. In my 26 years of dentistry, I have never known to have done any procedures that could leave someone sore and bleeding for months....I wish you would have called me to let me know. I am always accessible. "Aggressive outreach" is not true. I ask patients to write a review if they are willing, but no "reward" of any type is offered or given--I am happen to have many great people and happy patients.
in Montrose, NY |
Best dentist. The dental experience is not one many of us enjoy but it's a necessary part of our health and Dr. Levey and his staff are truly wonderful.
in Cortlandt Manor, NY |
I no longer see this dentist. Already posted review & Dr. responded expressing disagreement/concern. Unfortunately, his concern has not translated into action to ensure a happy client. He stated that he is aware of his lab's actions while, at least in my case, it was wholly untrue. Only after I saw him to express my dissatisfaction did he call lab, learn of the yellow glaze & then call me to say he would try to remove some of it. Surely he has documented this. Never did I request a yellow glaze.
Hoboken, NJ |
I didn't have good experience either hygienist. She spent half hour talking & tried to sell the products they have & only spent 20 minutes cleaning! Very disappointed!
Bronx, NY |
Dr. Levey was professional and very polite. He was able to explain issues I had and discuss a game plan that was clear and concise.
Great with "worriers" and a really nice guy. Has a pretty high tech office, with digital x-rays, 3-D crown printers, and laser whitening, among other things. All of the office staff are fantastic. Highly recommended.
in Verplanck, NY |
Dr Levey and his staff are top notch. My teeth are in the best shape they have ever been thanks to Lara and Dr Levey.
in Croton On Hudson, NY |
Dr. Levey and his staff are stellar, and this is coming from someone with doctor anxiety and a very low threshold for pain. The staff treat you like family and put you at ease. In appointments they do more than I've experienced with other medical professionals, and they explain everything as they go. If youre in the chair for a while Dr. Levey checks in constantly. Angel the office manager explains everything thoroughly. I'd recommend them to anyone.
in Croton, NY |
First time patient. Bait and switch rip off. First, rates for procedures are double of any other dentist. Look toward $600 fillings that any other dentist would do for $250. Second, when asked if they take Guardian, receptionist insisted that they "work" with all insurance companies. Once I received a bill it turned out that they were out of network. Third, does not work with ANY insurance companies. Demands full payment from a patient before you leave without telling you how much you w
We are sorry that you did not have a good experience with our office. For over 25 years, we have been able to provide quality dentistry at fair fees. Regarding fillings, as with any service, it is important to remember that there are many variables "under the hood" that affect longevity, function, and comfort. All fillings are simply not the same (and my office does not even have any fillings that cost 600). We do not "demand" anything. We are open and friendly. Even caring.
Always great experience at Dr Levy's office. Professional and friendly staff. Very knowledgeable and cutting edge technology. Highly recommend.
in Croton |
Dr Levey and his staff are the most caring dental professionals I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Their technology is amazing! I got my crown in one appointment. When I left there I can honestly say I felt very relaxed and great that it was all done! They certainly took there time with me and made my visit so comfortable! I would highly recommend this great group of people!
Have you seen Dr. Bard Levey, DDS?

Compare Dr. Levey

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Levey says...

I am a native of Binghamton, New York.  My undergraduate degree in Psychobiology (Cum Laude) is from Hamilton College, 1987. I attended the University of North Carolina School of Dentistry 1987-1991.  After graduation, I completed a residency at the Eastman Dental Center, Rochester, New York 1991-1992.

After graduation, I joined my dad's practice in Binghamton.  Unfortunatey, my dad was suffering from the early effects of Alzheimer's Disease, and could only practice with me for 8 months.  I stayed in Binghamton for 10 more years, and then moved with my wife and new born son to Westchester County, where I have maintained my wonderful practice in the beautiful village of Croton on Hudson since 2002.

When we meet, you will see that I am passionate about dentistry....and I feel that I provide an exceptional level of service to all of my patients.  We diagnose well, we give realistic treatment choices, and we fix the problem.

On the aesthetic side, I have extensive training in cosmetic dentistry.

Dr. Levey's Care Philosophy

Dr. Levey says...

We realized that most people do not like visiting the dentist.  Since my dad was a dentist, I was able to witness the wonderful time and care with which he was able to give to his patients.  In my office, we utilize the most modern diagnostic technology available, and importantly, couple that fantastic technology with nice people and good old fashioned service ....  The result is often pinpoint diagnoses, leading to effective, minimally invasive treatment, done right the first time, delivered to you by people who really care.  You will notice the difference.

Dr. Levey says...

Our practice is now, and has always been, dedicated to the general dentistry needs of adults. Unlike large, impersonal clinics, our office is the opposite...We schedule one person at a time, and work on one person at a time.  We want to focus on you.

Dr. Levey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Broken Tooth

Stong Meml Hosp-U Rochester

Completed in 1992

Hamilton

Graduated in 1987

Dr. Levey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Dental Bonding