Dr. Barbara Spangler, DMD

Dr. Barbara Spangler, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Barbara Spangler, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Hummelstown, PA. She graduated from Temple University School of Dentistry and practices orthodontics.Read her story

1305 Middletown Rd Ste 1

Hummelstown, PA 17036

• Capital Blue Cross
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Spangler

Dr. Spangler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Spangler "I am truly blessed to love my profession. Every day I help wonderful people make lasting, healthy changes in their lives. I love it when a proud parent or former patient shows me pictures, years after treatment, of graduation, the prom, and even wedding photos. It's rewarding to know that in some way, I have touched their lives. I love getting to know each of my patients and their families. It's truly a joy to watch a patient's personality blossom as he or she sees a new smile appear. Each patient's self-esteem grows, and with it their confidence. They begin to smile and laugh openly and comfortably, and not worry about their previously crooked teeth. Being an orthodontist is about working with and directly helping people make positive changes in their life. I cannot imagine a more fulfilling profession."

This content was provided by Dr. Spangler "Ours is an orthodontic practice that puts you at the forefront. Your comfort, concerns, and goals are our top priorities."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Wittenberg University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Temple University School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Spangler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Spangler has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Orthodontics, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member
  • Harrisburg Area Dental Society, Member
  • Middle Atlantic Association of Orthodontics, Member
  • Pennsylvania Dental Association, Member

Dr. Spangler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spangler to family and friends

Dr. Spangler's Performance

Can I say “ I love this place.” Since my very first appointment everyone has always been so kind, as well as professional. It makes me feel like the staff are a little family every time I visit. I would certainly recommend this office for orthodontic care!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
As an adult orthodontic patient, I relied on a friend's referral and went to Dr. Spangler for a consultation. I immediately liked her and found her knowledgeable and personable. Each member of her staff is friendly and professional and while it was a pain to wear braces for 18 months, I always...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your positive words! We are so happy you have had a such a great experience.

Dr. Spangler and staff were very helpful, kind, professional and easy to get along with. We never had to wait long to be seen. The office is very clean and seems well organized. Unfortunately we were only there for about a year when we had to transfer out of state due to a move. Dr. Spangler along...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Worst experience!! Very rude and disrespectful when trying to coodornate transferring care when moving. I would never recommend this type of treatment to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are very sorry for your experience! Our number one priority is our patients having a positive experience and we pride ourselves on making sure each and every patients needs are met. We are happy to help in getting your care transferred to your new provider, and again making sure your needs are met.

Doctor Spangler is not only rude, she thinks much more of herself than she should. She regularly talks down to employees and patients, accuses patients of being late with payments when the proof of early payment is in front of her. I wouldn't let her touch my dogs teeth! She is a miserable...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We pride ourselves on giving the best experience to each of our patients. We are terribly sorry to hear your experience was than stellar.