Dr. Barbara Perez, DMD

Dr. Barbara Perez, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Female

Dr. Barbara Perez, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 11 years. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

Perez Orthodontics

1906 S Macdill Ave

Tampa, FL 33629

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Perez

Dr. Perez's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Perez "My passion for dentistry and orthodontics began when I was in middle school, and it has been amazing to make my dreams become a reality. I grew up in a “dental” family and was lucky to see at a young age how rewarding a career in orthodontics can be. As a young adult, I graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science in human physiology. I received my Doctor of Dental Medicine from the University of Florida, and I completed my orthodontic residency at Washington Hospital Center, in Washington D.C. During my residency, I was a member of the craniofacial team at Children’s National Medical Center, where I treated young patients who had cleft lips and cleft palates. I worked with a team of talented oral surgeons and leading experts to treat patients successfully using orthognathic surgery (jaw surgery), as well as diagnose and treat TMJ disorders. My team and I are dedicated to providing the highest standard of orthodontic care to our patients by utilizing the latest technology and lifelong learning with continuing education. As a member of many local and national organizations, including the American Association of Orthodontists and the Florida Dental Association, I am able to participate regularly in continuing education opportunities around the world. I am proud to have a practice that is truly dedicated to giving each patient a beautiful, healthy smile. I truly look forward to spending my days at the office with my wonderful staff and patients. In my free time, I enjoy being with my family and friends. My husband Jesse and I have two beautiful daughters, Lily and Mackenzie, who bring us so much joy with endless smiles and laughter. We have a loving pug named Champ, who has been our sidekick for many years. We are excited to be actively involved in our community. We look forward to building a lifelong friendship with you and your family as we work to create a beautiful smile for you or your child!"

This content was provided by Dr. Perez "Welcome to Perez Orthodontics, where our goal is to give our patients the best possible orthodontic experience in an environment that is comfortable and lighthearted. A beautiful and healthy smile improves self-esteem and confidence while providing a functional bite and facial harmony. Dr. Barbara Perez and her friendly staff create individualized treatment plans for every patient to optimize results and exceed expectations."

2  Practice Areas

Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Orthodontic Residency At Washington Hospital Center In Washington Dc

Dr. Perez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Perez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Perez

Dr. Perez?
Dr. Perez's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Perez?