Dr. Barbara Fueredi, DDS

Dr. Barbara Fueredi, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Barbara Fueredi, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Clary & Fueredi Prosthodontics & General Dentistry

4413 Outer Dr

Naples, FL 34112

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Fueredi

Dr. Fueredi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fueredi "I have loved getting to know each and every patient passing through our practice’s doors these last 29 years and counting. It is a high point to have a legacy of patients so satisfied with the quality of treatment my team and I deliver that two and three generations of families continue to trust our practice with their care. Education and Professional Pursuit of Knowledge and Collaboration I am a native of Milwaukee, WI, attending Marquette University for my undergraduate and dental school, finishing in 1984. I highly value continuing education and self-improvement and am always enrolled in both live and online courses. I pursue studies of minimally invasive dentistry, direct composites, body to mouth connection, and general health. I believe in offering you the best choices for your personal oral health and am current with the newest technologies. I also collaborate with other dentists and am involved in numerous professional organizations including the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, and West Coast Dental Association. Through Our Doors My primary commitment in the office is the pursuit of excellence. My team and I will always try to accommodate all patient needs and requests, often coming early or staying late. We run challenging timetables and excel at completing all treatments, even those of the seasonal “snowbirds” who live in Florida to avoid the harsh winters farther north. We always remain 100 percent committed to meeting your demands. In the Community I have been involved in both the Boys and Girls Club and the American Heart Association. I am a frequent giver, especially to patients of our practice, though I prefer contributing to charities anonymously. Outside the Scrubs I gladly settled down in the warm climes of Florida with my husband, Dr. Clary, to open our practice after we finished our professional education in Milwaukee. My parents moved to Naples, FL, the day I started dental school. Dr. Clary and I married the fall after we graduated and followed my family to Naples. It was important to us that we remain close to my parents, and we also love the balmy climate and consider it a paradise. I love to travel with my husband and have been to almost every state, parts of Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. We love the mountains and the wildlife. At home, we spend a good deal of time with our Rhodesian Ridgebacks. We have a competitive streak and have raised one to be a finished champion. I was very proud!"

This content was provided by Dr. Fueredi "To deliver high tech, high touch comprehensive dental care and exceptional customer service to our family of patients.With respect and integrity we will promote, restore, and maintain their dental health for a lifetime. http://www.naplesdentist.com/"

1  Practice Areas

• Marquette University / College of Health Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Marquette University
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Fueredi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fueredi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fueredi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fueredi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Request an Appointment

Dr. Fueredi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fueredi to family and friends

Dr. Fueredi's Performance

Dr. Fueredi is an amazing dentist with a gentle touch. I highly recommend her for all ages.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option