Dr. Bangorn Terry, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Female · Age 61

Dr. Terry

Smiles for Colorado Orthodontics

4935 Templeton Gap Rd Colorado Springs, CO 80923

Dr. Bangorn Terry, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 15 years. She practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Terry's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Terry

4.0

Dr. Terry?
Dr. Terry's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bangorn Terry, DMD
My daughter started with Dr. Terry about 6 months ago. Her bite was off by quite a bit, she recommended a appliance that fixed her bite really quickly. I was impressed with her expertise, also how friendly and welcoming she and her staff always are.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bangorn Terry, DMD?
Dr.Terry was my son Garrett's orthodontist. Dr. Terry and her staff were always accommodating and professional. Dr.Terry was always able to explain the process when it came to braces and aftercare. I highly recommend Dr.Terry she has always made us feel like family, I live overseas now however will be back to Colorado next year and cannot wait for her to start with me and my boys again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bangorn Terry, DMD?
Dr. Terry is the absolute best! She has been the best orthodontist, her and the office.The assistants are polite and friendly.Everyone is well informed and makes you feel as if they care for you and want you to be pleased with your treatment. I’ve had a difficult dental situation and they have accommodated to my needs while doing what’s best for my teeth. Dr. Terry has helped me regain confidence with my smile that she has made perfect. I couldn't thank her and the staff enough for everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bangorn Terry, DMD?
I absolutely would never pick another orthodontist ! Dr.Terry and her staff are amazing and very educating with every step of treatment . They are honest and accommodation are always offered for days and hours to fit your schedule . My son always looks forward to seeing his ortho assistant and the rest of the staff ! 5 stars ?? absolutely is deserving of this office and staff !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bangorn Terry, DMD?
My granddaughter watch these people use their instruments on a patient..Then place them back on the tray sprayed them with something then used them on her!!!!!! Then repeat this and use them on the next patient!!! The office never looks clean.. NASTY people!!! Beware before you make an app't with this bunch!!!
Sorry to hear that you are upset about the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bangorn Terry, DMD?
At our first meeting, Dr. Terry was not focused with me but with the person I was with, she hurt my feelings repeating negative issues with my general oral condition of general wear. She embarrassed me with issues I had and I knew about that's why I was in her office in the first place to fix these issues. If I had perfectly straight teeth I would not come to an Orthodontist. Although I have no knowledge of her work I read in her brochure she was in the US Army Dental Corp, hum a military dentis
We always inform our patients of the importance...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bangorn Terry, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Terry?

To provide high-quality orthodontic care with exceptional service and kindness to all our patients.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

2004
University Of Missouri At Kansas City
St. Louis University
Southern Illinois University School Of Dental Medicine
2004

• Alpha Omega Award, May 1995

• www.smilesforcolorado.com,

Dr. Terry accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Terry has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(719) 266-6224Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Terry treats your condition or procedure

• Dental Spacing
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Invisalign®
  • Invisible Dental Braces
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Metal Dental Braces