Dr. Bana Ball, DMD

Pediatric DentistryFemaleAge 37

Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Bana Ball, DMD is a Pediatric Dentistry Practitioner in Rockville, MD and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine medical school in 2010. She is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Bana Ball, DMD

Shady Grove Pediatric Dentistry

15245 Shady Grove Rd # 260 Rockville, MD 20850 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Pediatric Dentistry Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Ball treats your condition or procedure

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Ball accepts

Dr. Ball accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred
Dental
We don’t accept HMO, we accept all PPO's.

Dr. Ball's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ball

Dr. Ball

Great!
Dr.Ball was amazing. The office is super clean and kid friendly. She is great with kids and so is her staff!
Hope – Apr 20, 2022
6 months follow ups!
My daughter goes to see Dr.Ball every 6 months for her teeth cleaning. Everyone from the front staff to the doctor herself and her amazing assistant are more than welcoming and very sweet. They always find a way to comfort my daughter in her visits. You can see the professionalism from the time you call for an appointment. I highly recommend this amazing pediatric dentistry for our little ones.
Thalia – Apr 07, 2022
First Visit
I brought my 4 year old to Shady Grove Pediatrics Dentistry for her fist dental appointment. I was nervous on how this visit was going to go but it went way better then expected. When we came in the receptionist was very welcoming and my daughter was instantly comfortable. When we went to the back Dr Ball and her assistant were so nice and my child let them clean her teeth and floss. She left her appointment very excited about her teeth and is actually excited to brush and floss all the time. She's ready for her next appointment. I was very pleased with the whole visit from start to finish.
Candice Anderson – Mar 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bana Ball, DMD?
Dr. Ball found her calling in pediatric dentistry. She's talented, knowledgeable, and personable. I am so glad we found her for our kids' dentist.
Gretchen A. – Oct 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bana Ball, DMD?
I loved this office from the moment I booked my appointment. The waiting room is peaceful, yet is full of life and playful, youthful measures like the baby height busy board built into the exam room wall as well as the secure shelvings and parent seating with cubbies for developmentally appropriate toys. The dentist who designed the office was a thoughtful parent who didn't just splash bright colors on the wall and throw in some random plastic toys. Everything about this office was executed with much thought and consideration. The soothing, calming, color scheme, the peaceable staff and environment went above and beyond in creating a safe space for children. From the moment we arrived in this place of business thoughtfulness was echoed throughout the office and with the staff.
Elle (Ellington's mom) – Sep 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bana Ball, DMD?
Finding a minimally invasive dentist near Scranton,PA was impossible. After seeing 5 different dentists who relied on old techniques and invasive procedures we stumbled upon Shady Grove. After a virtual consultation with Dr.Ball we knew her practice was everything we were in search of. The four hour drive and out of pocket costs (which were surprisingly affordable) are totally worth it. We are so satisfied we are making the drive again next month. Dr. Ball took the time to explain every detail, options, xrays, etc without rushing. All the ladies in the office had the utmost patience with my son (and other kids). I can't say enough about how great our experiences with Shady Grove have been.
Amanda – Jun 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bana Ball, DMD?
Very pleased with the facility, the staff, and the care. Made my unpredictable and sometimes rambunctious 3 year old son feel at total ease. Look forward to bringing him back for his next month cleaning appointment.
Rgizzle – Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bana Ball, DMD?
Dr. Ball and the staff are all amazing! From the phone call to simply make the appt to the actual dental visit- everything was just perfect. It was my 3yo daughter’s first visit- and she didn’t want to leave! Dr. Ball has a great way with kids and making them feel safe. The office itself is new, clean, great style and fun :) Very highly recommend!!
Jennifer V – Dec 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bana Ball, DMD?
I brought my twins to see Dr. Ball for their first dentist visit. Dr. Ball and her team had a very warm and welcoming reception when we arrived. Her office is beautifully designed and pristine. During the appointment, Dr. Ball and her staff had excellent chairside manner. She guided me through the knee to knee exam and set my expectations . To help keep them calm during the cleaning and exam, we sang a song together. When it was all over, she took the time to speak with us about our daily routine and made suggestions. Dr. Ball made me feel so comfortable during the appointment that I scheduled my eldest daughter to see her. I highly recommend Dr. Ball.
H. Karim-Kalamadeen – Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bana Ball, DMD?
Since the moment you come in into the practice the staff makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. They are amazing with the kids. Dr. Bana was very very gentle with my 2 year old. I will recommend them hands down at any time.
Jackie Delpi – Nov 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bana Ball, DMD?
We love Dr. Ball! She has been so amazing with our two children. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a skilled and kind dentist for their children.
Joshua Peinado in Glen Arm, MD – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bana Ball, DMD?
Dr. Ball is AMAZING with her patients as well as with the parents. She explains everything she is doing and she makes sure that each parent is knowledgeable of what needs to be done DAILY in preventing any issues. The staff from the time you walk in the door to leaving is PHENOMENAL. I would recommend Dr. Ball to ANYONE looking to enjoy QUALITY patient care.
Tameka C in Baltimore, MD – Nov 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bana Ball, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ball?