Dr. Bahar Ghafouri, DDS

Dr. Bahar Ghafouri, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female

Dr. Bahar Ghafouri, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Irvine, CA. She practices orthodontics.Read her story

Irvine Orthodontics and Children's Dentistry

4482 Barranca Pkwy Ste 102

Irvine, CA 92604

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Ghafouri

Dr. Ghafouri's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ghafouri "Personalized Care for Unique Smiles I learn from my patients and their families every day. Parents give me pearls of information about parenting, patients share stories of their lives, adventures, and interests, and both become part of my family. I love caring for a diverse group of people, from many walks of life and different cultures. Each person, and each encounter, enriches my life. I hope I do the same for them. I have been blessed to join a profession that helps people achieve their functional and aesthetic goals. At the same time, I learn who they are and see each person grow in self-esteem and confidence. It’s a joy to help people make a positive, lasting change in their lives. Orthodontics is an artistic and scientific profession, allowing both sides of the brain to work together to create a person’s best smile. I enjoy the technical aspect of my work, as well as the thought and strategy required to achieve the most incredible results for each patient. Education and Continuing Education I completed high school, in England, when I was 16. I was then accepted to dental school when I was 19, at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, where I completed my Doctorate of Dental Surgery. I went on to complete my Orthodontic Residency and a Master of Science in Craniofacial Biology when I was 23. I love learning and orthodontics is perfect for that. It’s exciting to learn about new developments, in technology and techniques, and patients benefit from that knowledge. I want my patients to have the most comfortable orthodontic experience and the most incredible results. I complete many hours of continuing education each year, through seminars, lectures, and meetings. This allows me to learn from the leaders in the field. Professional Memberships American Association of Orthodontists Academy for Orthodontic Excellence American Dental Association Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists California Dental Association Orange Country Dental Society Orange County Women’s Dental Society In the Community I volunteer at my children’s school. I’m also a parent volunteer with the Pacific Symphony, through the “Class Act” program, which brings music education to schools throughout Orange County. Personal Life I grew up in Surrey, England. The Newport Coast has been my home for more than 15 years. I’m married and have a young daughter and son. When I’m not in the office, I’m probably driving my kids to their activities. They’re involved in soccer, basketball, dance, and volleyball. My family enjoys skiing in the winter and swimming year round. In my quiet time, I love losing myself in a good book, especially a biography."

This content was provided by Dr. Ghafouri "From the moment you contact our office, we want you to feel welcome and appreciated. Our team is friendly, fun and professional and we work hard to provide an exceptional experience at every visit. We want you to enjoy this exciting, life-changing process and hope that you will share and laugh with us throughout your treatment in our office."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Clarity™ Advanced Ceramic Braces
  • Invisalign®
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Ghafouri is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ghafouri has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ghafouri has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ghafouri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ghafouri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ghafouri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ghafouri

Dr. Ghafouri?
Dr. Ghafouri's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bahar Ghafouri, DDS
I’ve been bringing my 2 kids here and we enjoy coming to the appointments. Cheryl and Dr Ghafouri are amazing and the rest of the staff is great too. We highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bahar Ghafouri, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ghafouri?

Compare Orthodontists

More Orthodontists like Dr. Ghafouri at Irvine Orthodontics and Children's Dentistry