Dr. Robert Marzban, DDS

Dr. Robert Marzban, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Robert Marzban, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Mc Lean, VA. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Luposello and Marzban Orthodontics

6858 Old Dominion Dr Ste 100

Mc Lean, VA 22101

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Marzban

Dr. Marzban's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Marzban "As a child, I remember going places with my parents where strangers would come up to us and rave about how my father took such good care of his patients. I would love for my daughter to have the same memory of me. Growing up in Northern Virginia created a very strong tie which eventually brought me back here. My career path started with dental school at the Medical College of Virginia where I earned my DDS Summa Cum Laude; very proud of that, but honestly I had to look up what it meant. A month after graduation, I moved out of state for the first time since early childhood to pursue my residency in Orthodontics. The University of Connecticut gave me a Masters in Dental Science, my specialty degree as an Orthodontist, and a primo seat for college basketball games. Over the years, I have come to realize that working and living in the same area I grew up in has many benefits. I run into our patients all over town, from activities with the family, or at local functions. It's an honor and a great self-affirmation to see all the smiles I've contributed to. Spend a little time in our office and you'll see the passion and commitment in our team. It's not all work as I've managed to get more than a few family friends, and former patients into the dental profession which makes going to dental meetings very enjoyable. My wish: be passionate enough to inspire others with my interests."

This content was provided by Dr. Marzban "Luposello and Marzban Orthodontics is a modern practice with a lifetime of experience. Drs. Mark Luposello and Robert Marzban are very well known in the Mclean community, having one of the most respected and technologically advanced orthodontic practices around. Our focus is on efficient orthodontic treatments with patient centric outcomes. Making each patient feel appreciated and special, like part of our family, is something we are best known for.

Drs. Luposello and Marzban provide comprehensive orthodontic services for all ages, including state of the art stainless steel braces and the Invisalign® clear aligners, and are proud to be an Invisalign Elite Preferred Provider!"

1  Practice Areas

• Gingivitis
  • Halitosis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Connecticut Health Center

Dr. Marzban has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marzban has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marzban does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marzban and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marzban's Reviews