Dr. Babak Firouzi, DMD

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 118 reviews.
Author:
I absolutely love my smile! Dr. Firouzi and his staff were kind and professional from beginning to end. I have a difficult schedule, but the staff was always able to work around it to accommodate my needs.
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Firouzi for some time now and every time I go I am met by his staff and him with a welcoming “hi”! I never felt this comfortable going to a dentist in my life. Dr. Firouzi spent extra time with me explaining different options I had to choose from. He went over everything with me which made my decision an easy one. His hygienist, Courtney is extremely down to earth and is friendly and caring. His chair side assistant is wonderfully caring. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Author:
I have been to a number of dentists chasing after my teeth. After a 30 minute conversation with Dr. Firouzi I felt completely at ease and confident that I would finally be getting the quality work I desired. My first procedure was to fix a botched root canal that broke off and seemed to not be salvageable. In under an hour, I had my tooth fixed and it looks great! I have scheduled more work and look forward to seeing the finished product. Dr. Firouzi and his staff are first rate. They don't trea
Author:
Dr. Firouzi is a consummate professional: he is up-front about what works needs to be done and very professional - and flexible - in meting out the time that it takes to do it. I am always impressed both by how busy he is and by how organized his office is, across the board. He also has a keen eye for dental concerns that are developing but not yet critical. He and his staff are very friendly, which really does help in this business..
Author:
I am a new patient of Dr. Firouzi's. He & his staff are what make the Center for Exceptional Dentistry, exceptional. They are responsive, kind & caring. I have lots of work that needs to be done & I will continue to visit Dr. Firouzi's office even though I accidentally picked an out of network provider. I will have to pay more for the work that needs to be done but it is so worth it. If you need a dentist, give them a call. I do believe you will be just as happy with your decision as I am.
Author:
Dr. Firouzi & his staff were very kind, gentle & made the worries I usually have visiting a Dentist disappear. I didn't experience any discomfort during or after visit. I also had Dr. Firouzi do some cosmetic work for vanity purposes. I wanted my teeth to be whiter and straighter, so he bonded my front teeth with veneers and I couldn't be happier with the results. I get compliments on my teeth now and this resulted in 2 of my family members and a friend getting the same veneer work done.
Author:
Dr. Firouzi quickly disarmed me of any fears that I had from past experiences with other dentists. His calming ability, along with the quality of work that he has repeatedly produced, has made going to the dentist something to look forward to.
Author:
Dr. Firouzi has completed several procedures on my teeth over the years. I've had veneers put on two of my teeth and they look incredible. I've actually had another dentist, in conversation, mention how amazing my veneers look. I love how knowledgeable he is on all of the up-to-date procedures which is why I recommended my mom see him as well; only the best for her. Ten stars for sure!!
Author:
Dr. Firouzi replaced about six old fillings to improve the health of my teeth and longevity. It was a process that I had minimal pain and no issues even the next day. He also whitened my teeth and I am very happy with the results. I had a great experience!! I have made r commendations to family and friends when they need extensive procedures. Thank you Dr. Bob!
Author:
Most people hate going to the dentist, and I used to be one of those people. However, Dr. Firouzi has definitely changed my attitude. His professionalism and willingness to talk me through the process, as if were in my shoes as the patient made all the difference in the world. This is above and beyond the fabulous work he provided me. Trust me, if you hate going to the dentist or need experienced cosmetic work done, look no further!
Author:
He was hands down the best dentist I have ever encountered. He knows what will look good and really fixed my teeth after two of my front veneers were knocked out. If you are looking for professional and creates a look you will love, this is the dentist for you!