Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 45

Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in West Allis, WI and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Marquette University / School of Dentistry medical school in 2002. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Presswala to book an appointment.

Dr. Presswala

Azim Presswala DDS LLC

8411 W Lincoln Ave West Allis, WI 53227

Dr. Presswala's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Presswala

1.7

Dr. Presswala?
  • Office environment (13)
  • Staff friendliness (13)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (8)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (42)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (41)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (41)
Obviously these reviews do not affect him since he's still rude and pompous . . . & I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Find another dentist.
Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
I'm not look for a buddy, I am looking for a competent dentist who can get the job done without destroying my mouth. In this regard Dr Presswala did his job. He was fast and efficient. His staff was friendly and courteous. No complaints here.
Satisfied – Oct 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Very unprofessional! This man has no business being a dentist. He was the reason I stayed away from dentist for almost a decade! Absolute worst!
Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
He is one of the most stuck up individuals I have ever met. I had a root canal done on one of my front teeth and he did a horrible job and when I asked him to create a better shape so my tooth doesn’t look crooked he decided to huff and puff and tell me it’s fine when I look in the mirror and every person in my family tells me that my tooth was crooked. He ruined my smile. Even when my cousin changed her insurance and she told me he started being extremely rude to her. He doesn’t care about you as a patient, he always thinks he’s right and is very impatient.
Ina – May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Absolutely the worst dentist or person within the medical field I've ever come across! He is running a joke of a clinic, and they are absolutely incompetent as a whole. The dentist is a hack, and talks down to just about everyone. He speaks with a very strong accent, and presents himself very unprofessionally. He seems even by my experience to treat people with Medicare and Medicaid like dirt. He seems to have a huge attitude towards people with that insurance. I have it because I am fully disabled with 17 surgeries steming from spina bifida. Well sir... Your office is in the dirty Stallis, and trust me, when it comes to class around me, you are at the very bottom! I have a condo totally paid for. I have a 2018 dodge challenger sxt plus fully paid for. Went to some of the best schools. Within my family there are people who worked in DC for politicians, are world known artists and professors. Hope your VISA is still good here? Your attitude and character makes you look weak and small.
Apr 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Most rude dentist I have ever seen. Rough and unknowledgeable. Absolutely stat away from.
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
He doesn’t have the best bedside manner but he gets the job done and quickly. A bit rough at times but very professional in his work. If you want a dentist to coddle and baby you he is not the guy. He’s a get it and get out type of guy and I personally like it.
Lisa Lopez in Milwaukee , WI – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Rudest most unprofessional dentist I have ever encountered. Got a tooth extraction and was treated like a burden to his day
Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Insurance companies need to send someone in this Dentist office because they are paying for the insured to be tortured, and be mistreated. This dentist discussed his political views while pulling my tooth I screamed because it was not numb and he sssh me, when I got out of the chair my whole shirt was full of blood, when I went out for a follow up appointment blood dripped all over the counter.. I asked for him to come out he wouldn’t. I could not turn my neck for two days or swallow.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Pattyrain in Wauwatosa, WI – Sep 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
This is the chop shop of dentists do not go here
South Milwaukee, WI – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
I wouldn’t recommend to anyone to go this dentist. He is very rude, mean, and unprofessional. I needed root canal. He’s work was painful and when I reacted he told me to shut up. After he finished I said why are you told me to shut up he said I have patients here and I don’t want you to scream. OMG, I didn’t even make a sound. When I said you can’t treat your patient like this he was so mad and told me to leave his office. He refused to treat. His staff came to me and said don’t leave. he’smean
  • Long wait times
Madison , WI – Jul 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
My daughter was referred to this dentist by another dentist for a root canal on an upper molar. He did not want to do the work and complained it would be a lengthy procedure and it would be better to pull the tooth and hope the wisdom tooth filled in the space. He was quite put out we chose not to pull the tooth and then said we would have to come back another time because they had not allotted time to perform a root canal which was the whole reason we were there to begin with. Script4medalgy
  • Staff wasn't friendly
wargie3 in sullivan, WI – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Dr Presswala colleagues are better at pulling teeth then he is. The colleague told me what was going to happen and even numbed me up correctly I didn’t feel nothing but pressure. Presswala Gossip about an employee’s personal business. Had a smart comment about waiting too long to get teeth done like it’s my fault he’s so booked. Didn’t numb my mouth right felt the pain instead of pressure of him pulling my tooth the other side was a little less painful but was told I would feel pressure
Nani – May 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
I’m very disappointed with my visit with Dr. Presswala. First I’ll start off by saying he treats you as if your not even there! No hello or eye contact. He does not explain anything that he’s doing or what is going on. Red flag! So to continue on about my visit today he was extremely rude and had an attitude about my small chip on front tooth because he did not want to do the procedure, mind you I had already gone in for a first visit just weeks ago and he said he can fix it, he threw a fit!
Sonny – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Iwas just in yesterday. Had a great experience. Had two teeth extracted in minutes. Now day two no pain no problems. Negative reviews I read are unfounded. Other than Azim is short and to the point.if you don't like it quit complaing. His office is very quick and efficient. If you need your hand held and pampered not the spot for you. But no complaints here
Andrew in Oconomowoc – Feb 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Very professional Dr. and staff. I am very surprised of the negative comments I read prior to coming here. I thought he was extremely charismatic and had a good sense of humor at that. Root canal procedure went well. I would recommend this dental practice.
Elizabeth in Madison, WI – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Two stars but only because the dental assistant was pleasant/efficient. Rude receptionist -- she actually gave me a dirty look, and I laughed. As far as the dentist, I was more like an object, not a person. No greeting, just about 6 or so seconds of a look, and I was dismissed, but, hey, maybe he has 60/60 vision. :) Hard to believe they can even charge for a consult. Just got home from there, and I'm not even upset, rather, kinda laughing because it's bizarre.
wtf in West Allis – Jan 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
I found his practice great! His staff is caring and he answers questions. Very courteous and listens to patients concerns will recommend to other patients.
Joseph Lumley – Dec 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
I WOULD NEVER IN LIFE STEP FOOT IN THIS DENTAL OFFICE AGAIN. DR. PRESSWALA NEEDS AN ATTITUDE CHECK HE IS VERY RUDE AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! HE NEEDS SOME A S S MAYBE HIS ATTITUDE WILL CHANGE!! HIS STAFF ARE NICE AND RESPECTFUL BUT HE HAS AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM!!!
Milwaukee, WI – Dec 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
I'll be honest reading some of these reviews I can't believe that it's the same dental office. I found that all the staff are very helpful and I was never treated in a rude manner. I went in for general cleaning and at the time let them know that I was having tooth pain, the doctor seen that I needed a root canal and immediately performed one. I felt so much better afterwards. I went in for some fillings and once again I was treated with respect no complaints here. Great office great staff.
Juanita Gar in MILWAUKEE – Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Presswala?

• Emergency Dentistry