Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 46

Dentistry

Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in West Allis, WI and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Marquette University / School of Dentistry in 2002. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS

Azim Presswala DDS LLC

8411 W Lincoln Ave West Allis, WI 53227

Dr. Presswala's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Presswala

1.7

BEWARE
It will be 3 months on Thursday since I went and had two of my molars pulled. I've been in more pain the last three months than I was prior to having these two teeth pulled. I've always had exceptional teeth, little to no cavities, straight teeth, fairly white considering I smoked for a huge part of my life. Now as most mothers know we tend to let ourselves go and not get ourselves into the dentist/dr when we should a lot of the times. This was the absolute WORST experience I've ever had at the dentist. He yelled at me, shamed me for not coming into the dentist sooner, yanked my jaw open knowing I was already in an extreme amount of pain, didn't care that I could still feel half of what he was doing, told me he hoped I learned my lesson and I start taking better care of my teeth. I am STILL pulling bone/jaw/tooth out of my mouth. I REFUSE to go back to him and I will suffer through the pain until I am able to get into see someone else in TWO MONTHS. READ REVIEWS BEFORE YOU
Nov 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Depends on your preference.
TRIGGER ??: I am a person that suffers with severe ptsd. I do NOT brush and floss that often because the source of that trauma is my face. Plus I had parents who did not teach me how to properly care for my teeth. The hygienist helped me learn and understand how to care for my teeth!!! ?? That being said, I HAVE to warn providers about my trauma or whatever. They are not going to know it by themselves! I was treated like GOLD once I explained to them what I was dealing with! I asked them to tell me what they were going to do before they did it so I could prepare myself and it went GREAT!!!! Dr.Azim is a quiet guy. If you ask him specific questions you will get a specific answer. The staff are always great at answering questions too. If they don’t know they ask him directly. Do not be afraid to advocate for yourself! That’s with any dentist or medical situation really. I would recommend him to anyone with the explanation given above. They are a great place to go. Give ‘em a try! ????
Erica – Nov 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Did a rushed, but good job-Not very personable..
I felt that due to my particular insurance I was rushed in and out a little quickly… which may sound nice, but when it’s a semi-impacted wisdom tooth and you’re terrified of the Dentist, it’s not all that great. No topical anesthetic prior to the local anesthetic injection and no gas to take the edge off.. For me personally I would’ve actually rather him taken a slightly longer time if it meant he would be more friendly, reassuring and patient. The doctor made me feel like an unwanted chore, and something he needed to get out of the way as fast as possible, while still doing it right.
VL – Sep 21, 2022
Terrible
I should have done my homework. The other reviews are not wrong. This man is horrible. I felt physically assaulted at the way he grabbed my entire head with both hands and yanked to get me into a position he wanted instead of asking. And that was only the beginning of a bad experience. Verbal assault followed. His assistant deserves better, I hope she is just passing through because he is truly awful.
Dont Go – Jun 13, 2022
Rude and Unprofessional
When I went to see Dr. Presswala for a suspected cavity I was warned by one of his employees that he was in a bad mood. He came in and yelled at me that "it was in my head". I left the office crying. I would not recommend this dentist to anyone.
Denise A Pollak – May 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Very rude, the way he treat me was horrible, I leave his office crying. He talk to me screaming he has no emphaty. I never feel so bad in my life.
Lourdes – Feb 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Horribly rude "doctor". My visit was so uncomfortable because of his behavior, as well as the VERY painful way in which he "fixed" my tooth. Because of his incompetence I ended up having to have the tooth extracted within a month...not by him, as I'll never see him again.
Liz – Dec 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Obviously these reviews do not affect him since he's still rude and pompous . . . & I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Find another dentist.
Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
I'm not look for a buddy, I am looking for a competent dentist who can get the job done without destroying my mouth. In this regard Dr Presswala did his job. He was fast and efficient. His staff was friendly and courteous. No complaints here.
Satisfied – Oct 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Very unprofessional! This man has no business being a dentist. He was the reason I stayed away from dentist for almost a decade! Absolute worst!
Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
He is one of the most stuck up individuals I have ever met. I had a root canal done on one of my front teeth and he did a horrible job and when I asked him to create a better shape so my tooth doesn’t look crooked he decided to huff and puff and tell me it’s fine when I look in the mirror and every person in my family tells me that my tooth was crooked. He ruined my smile. Even when my cousin changed her insurance and she told me he started being extremely rude to her. He doesn’t care about you as a patient, he always thinks he’s right and is very impatient.
Ina – May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Most rude dentist I have ever seen. Rough and unknowledgeable. Absolutely stat away from.
Apr 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
He doesn’t have the best bedside manner but he gets the job done and quickly. A bit rough at times but very professional in his work. If you want a dentist to coddle and baby you he is not the guy. He’s a get it and get out type of guy and I personally like it.
Lisa Lopez in Milwaukee , WI – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Rudest most unprofessional dentist I have ever encountered. Got a tooth extraction and was treated like a burden to his day
Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Insurance companies need to send someone in this Dentist office because they are paying for the insured to be tortured, and be mistreated. This dentist discussed his political views while pulling my tooth I screamed because it was not numb and he sssh me, when I got out of the chair my whole shirt was full of blood, when I went out for a follow up appointment blood dripped all over the counter.. I asked for him to come out he wouldn’t. I could not turn my neck for two days or swallow.
Pattyrain in Wauwatosa, WI – Sep 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
This is the chop shop of dentists do not go here
South Milwaukee, WI – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
I wouldn’t recommend to anyone to go this dentist. He is very rude, mean, and unprofessional. I needed root canal. He’s work was painful and when I reacted he told me to shut up. After he finished I said why are you told me to shut up he said I have patients here and I don’t want you to scream. OMG, I didn’t even make a sound. When I said you can’t treat your patient like this he was so mad and told me to leave his office. He refused to treat. His staff came to me and said don’t leave. he’smean
Madison , WI – Jul 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
My daughter was referred to this dentist by another dentist for a root canal on an upper molar. He did not want to do the work and complained it would be a lengthy procedure and it would be better to pull the tooth and hope the wisdom tooth filled in the space. He was quite put out we chose not to pull the tooth and then said we would have to come back another time because they had not allotted time to perform a root canal which was the whole reason we were there to begin with. Script4medalgy
wargie3 in sullivan, WI – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Dr Presswala colleagues are better at pulling teeth then he is. The colleague told me what was going to happen and even numbed me up correctly I didn’t feel nothing but pressure. Presswala Gossip about an employee’s personal business. Had a smart comment about waiting too long to get teeth done like it’s my fault he’s so booked. Didn’t numb my mouth right felt the pain instead of pressure of him pulling my tooth the other side was a little less painful but was told I would feel pressure
Nani – May 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
I’m very disappointed with my visit with Dr. Presswala. First I’ll start off by saying he treats you as if your not even there! No hello or eye contact. He does not explain anything that he’s doing or what is going on. Red flag! So to continue on about my visit today he was extremely rude and had an attitude about my small chip on front tooth because he did not want to do the procedure, mind you I had already gone in for a first visit just weeks ago and he said he can fix it, he threw a fit!
Sonny – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Presswala?