Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Presswala

Azim Presswala DDS LLC

8411 W Lincoln Ave West Allis, WI 53227

Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in West Allis, WI and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Marquette University / School of Dentistry in 2002 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Presswala's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Presswala

1.7

Dr. Presswala?
Dr. Presswala's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS
Absolutely the worst dentist or person within the medical field I've ever come across! He is running a joke of a clinic, and they are absolutely incompetent as a whole. The dentist is a hack, and talks down to just about everyone. He speaks with a very strong accent, and presents himself very unprofessionally. He seems even by my experience to treat people with Medicare and Medicaid like dirt. He seems to have a huge attitude towards people with that insurance. I have it because I am fully disabled with 17 surgeries steming from spina bifida. Well sir... Your office is in the dirty Stallis, and trust me, when it comes to class around me, you are at the very bottom! I have a condo totally paid for. I have a 2018 dodge challenger sxt plus fully paid for. Went to some of the best schools. Within my family there are people who worked in DC for politicians, are world known artists and professors. Hope your VISA is still good here? Your attitude and character makes you look weak and small.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Most rude dentist I have ever seen. Rough and unknowledgeable. Absolutely stat away from.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
He doesn’t have the best bedside manner but he gets the job done and quickly. A bit rough at times but very professional in his work. If you want a dentist to coddle and baby you he is not the guy. He’s a get it and get out type of guy and I personally like it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Rudest most unprofessional dentist I have ever encountered. Got a tooth extraction and was treated like a burden to his day
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Insurance companies need to send someone in this Dentist office because they are paying for the insured to be tortured, and be mistreated. This dentist discussed his political views while pulling my tooth I screamed because it was not numb and he sssh me, when I got out of the chair my whole shirt was full of blood, when I went out for a follow up appointment blood dripped all over the counter.. I asked for him to come out he wouldn’t. I could not turn my neck for two days or swallow.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
This is the chop shop of dentists do not go here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
I wouldn’t recommend to anyone to go this dentist. He is very rude, mean, and unprofessional. I needed root canal. He’s work was painful and when I reacted he told me to shut up. After he finished I said why are you told me to shut up he said I have patients here and I don’t want you to scream. OMG, I didn’t even make a sound. When I said you can’t treat your patient like this he was so mad and told me to leave his office. He refused to treat. His staff came to me and said don’t leave. he’smean
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
My daughter was referred to this dentist by another dentist for a root canal on an upper molar. He did not want to do the work and complained it would be a lengthy procedure and it would be better to pull the tooth and hope the wisdom tooth filled in the space. He was quite put out we chose not to pull the tooth and then said we would have to come back another time because they had not allotted time to perform a root canal which was the whole reason we were there to begin with. Script4medalgy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
Dr Presswala colleagues are better at pulling teeth then he is. The colleague told me what was going to happen and even numbed me up correctly I didn’t feel nothing but pressure. Presswala Gossip about an employee’s personal business. Had a smart comment about waiting too long to get teeth done like it’s my fault he’s so booked. Didn’t numb my mouth right felt the pain instead of pressure of him pulling my tooth the other side was a little less painful but was told I would feel pressure
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?
I’m very disappointed with my visit with Dr. Presswala. First I’ll start off by saying he treats you as if your not even there! No hello or eye contact. He does not explain anything that he’s doing or what is going on. Red flag! So to continue on about my visit today he was extremely rude and had an attitude about my small chip on front tooth because he did not want to do the procedure, mind you I had already gone in for a first visit just weeks ago and he said he can fix it, he threw a fit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Azim Presswala, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Presswala?

• Emergency Dentistry

Marquette University / School of Dentistry
1999
Cleveland State University

Dr. Presswala accepts

Dr. Presswala accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Presswala treats your condition or procedure