Dentistry  |
Dr. Azam Saeed, DMD
Dr. Azam Saeed, also known as Dr. Akber, completed his bachelors in Health Sciences at Benedictine University in Lisle, IL. He then went on to Midwestern University for his masters in Biomedical Sciences and Doctor of Dental Medicine degree! Dr. Saeed didnt stop there though. He has a strong passion for orthodontics and oral surgery. Immediately after graduating, he started the Maxi Implant Course by the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) which he completed and passed the examination for the Associate Fellowship in Implant Dentistry (soon to take the oral examination!) To help him have the knowledge he needs to treat kids and adults with braces, Dr. Saeed completed Dr. Chris Bakers Comprehensive Orthodontics course, and is now taking the Progressive Orthodontics seminars.

121 E Roosevelt Rd

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Benedictine University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • American Academy Of Implant Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2014
  • Progressive Orthodontics
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Saeed has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Saeed has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Saeed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saeed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saeed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saeed to family and friends
Dr. Saeed's Performance
in Chicago, IL |
DR Saeed Is an execelent and proffesional doctor, this past Wednesday he remove my 4 wisdom theet and he did a fantastic job, I trutly recomendéd him very nice guy, human being and doctor!
in Barrington, Il |
A difficult four Wisdom extraction done in one hour and with excellence! Professional and friendly staffers, clear instructions, and minimal distress to me. Very impressed with the skill and chair side manner of Dr. Azam Saeed and his assistant.
in Elk Grove Village, IL |
Today was my 3rd visit to ACE Dental clinic with Dr. Sayeed for my severe dental problem. His professionalism, smiling face & down to earth attitude made me his admirer. He is an awesome person and very passionate about his job. I got so much care, attention and respect from Dr. Sayeed’s team (Suzzane, Bushra, Farah & Ahmed) that all I can say is, "They are incredible". I should recommend my family members, friends and anybody with a dental problem to visit him and enjoy his charismatic behavio
in OAKBROOK TERRACE |
My tooth was half chipped and it was painful. I called Dr. Saeeds office he told me to come on in and he was able to remove the chipped tooth right away. I would highly recommend him to everyone. Very professional very kind and best of all a very skilled dentist.
in Rockford, IL |
Man we can only rate 5 star's? I wanna give Dr. Saeed and Ace Dental 10 stars! Best service I've ever received! Everything about this place is PERFECTION! The staff, the Dr., the quality, the work they do, and everything else is perfect. People are crazy not to go to Ace Dental!
in Chicago, IL |
In every regard, Dr. Saeed is the best doctor I've ever known. His knowledge and expertise is second to none but he isn't pompous or arrogant. He is kind, compassionate, and honest in everything that he does. He will regularly go far above and beyond the call of duty to deliver a level of care for his patients that simply can't be found anywhere else. He is my family's dentist and always will be. I'm also proud to say that we have become very best friends. Please don't go anywhere else!
in Lombard, IL |
I've been going to Ace Dental Center for two years and seeing Dr. Saeed. I have gotten 2 oral surgeries done. (Wisdom extraction and Canine Exposure) Both have gone extremely well. Dr. Saeed is very knowledgable about not only dentristy, but also how to connect with patients and build comfortability. He makes sure to debrief the procedures and let them know that they are in good hands. I also got my braces on and I am very satisfied with the progress so far. Dr.Saeed is excellent.
in Bolingbrook, IL |
I know Dr. Saeed for about 5 years. I loved the way he treated my son when he had his brackets. I am very happy with Dr. Saeed job, he knows what is doing and does his job very well. I definitely recommend Dr. Saeed because he is the best and I know that my teeth couldn't be in better hands.
in Villa Park, IL |
I had a very good experience with Ace Dental. They are very quick to get you an appointment and Dr. Akbar Saeed is a great dentist. He's very personable and funny and makes you enjoy being there and look forward to coming. He's also very knowledgeable about his field and always treats me great. This will be my go-to dentist.
in Chicago IL |
I highly recommend this place. It's tough to find a good dentist near a city with so many options. I came here and saw Akber Saeed for a filling.I was very impressed with his work and his ability to make me feel comfortable at a dental office. Which isn't my favorite spot to be at hahah. He used a special filling that was the exact color of my teeth. I tell all my friends, even the ones who live the city to make the trip out and see Akber Saeed for all dental needs
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Azam Saeed examined and removed a wisdom tooth that was becoming very bothersome. I've had other two wisdom teeth taken out - which took about an hour, perhaps due to other issues, but never have I been in and out of a dental office so quickly and pain-free! Dr. Saeed told me exactly what he was going to do and what I should do after the procedure was done.Dr. Saeed was thorough in his work, professional, and listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions. Very impressed!!!
in Oak Brook, IL |
Dr. Saeed connected with me more than I would expect from a Dentist. He seemed to take personal interest and I didn't feel like I was just another patient to him. My time on the chair wasn't bad as he engaged in friendly chat throughout the process keeping me entertained. Even when talking to me outside the procedure he would explain the process every appointment.
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
He was very patient with me from cleaning my teeth, giving me fillings, taking out wisdom teeth and giving me braces in a couple of days, he makes every bit of my experience with him as a dentisit amazing! I'm so happy I found him as a dentist, I'm no longer afraid to get my teeth checked as he does an.amazing.job at calming me down!
in Villa Park, IL |
Dr. Saeed is very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. He was explained the procedures thoroughly to ensure I was comfortable. Great experience!!
in Chicago, IL |
My tooth had cracked because a filling done by my previous dentist was too large. I called Dr Saeeds office, Ace Dental, and they were able to quickly set me up with an appointment. Dr Saeed went over my X Rays with me and helped me understand the procedure. He, along with his staff, made sure I was at ease at all times. He did an excellent job repairing the damage made sure to follow up with me. I highly recommend his services.
in Schaumburg, IL |
I have been having pain in my jaw I had no idea what it was. I googled to see what Dentist are around my area. And I located Dr. Saeed from Ace Dental in Lombard. I went in inside told him about my pain he took me in right a way. Took my xray advised me that a wisdom teeth extraction has to be done. Also would needed braces as well. After explaining to me after answering all my questions. I decided to get it done and I am still recovering but I feel great.
Have you seen Dr. Azam Saeed, DMD?
Are you Dr. Saeed?