Dr. Azam Hakim, DDS

Dr. Azam Hakim, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Azam Hakim, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 36 years. She practices dentistry, prosthodontics, and more.Read her story

148 Chenoweth Ln

Louisville, KY 40207

• Ameritas
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Hakim

Dr. Hakim's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hakim "Dr. Azam Hakim Dr. Azam Hakim graduated from dental school in 1982. She pursued post-graduate training as a prosthodontist for 3 years at University of Louisville, graduating in 2000. She was a clinical professor at University of Kentucky from 2000-2005. She has had over 36 years of experience in advanced dentistry. She brings exceptional knowledge and commitment to her patients with a gentle touch. Dr. Hakim is licensed to practice general dentistry as well as advanced prosthodontics in Kentucky, California and Ohio. Dr. Hakim's forté is aesthetic reconstruction with an emphasis on cosmetic ceramic restorations and Implant. She lives in Louisville, KY with her family(She is married and has three grown up kids). "

This content was provided by Dr. Hakim "St. Matthews Advanced Dentistry was built on a foundation of caring, competency, consistency and communication. We continually strive to deliver the highest level of comprehensive dental care, in a comfortable, clean, attractive environment. We value our patients; we love our jobs; and we respect each other. Appointments are carefully scheduled so that patients and doctors alike are not rushed or kept waiting. We "inform before we perform" to ensure that patients know their options. We encourage patients to make the right oral health choices while accepting that each person adopts change at a different pace. Together, we achieve our primary service objectives: superior quality and total comfort."

4  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Family Dentistry
  • Prosthodontics

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hakim to family and friends

Dr. Hakim's Performance

Dr. Hakim Says:
"

I would like to thank all of my patients especially those who took their time and took the survey on healthgrades.com for me. This survey not only helps me to constantly improve my servivces to all of my patients but,also help other people who are looking for a dentist like me. If you have any questions , you may post it on my face book page( St. Matthews advanced Dentistry) or call the office at (502)897-1677. Thanks to all of you again!

"

Saved my tooth when my dentist said implant was the only option and saved me thousands of $$$!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great dentist. I recommended her to all of my family and friends!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Hakim has been my dentist since I moved to Louisville 7 years ago. I enjoy her both personally and professionally. Her staff are equally enjoyable. I would recommend her practice to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Hakim is so friendly and makes going to the dentist easy! She get's you in and out quickly, very important for me due to my job.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Went to Dr. Hakim for a consultation on my teeth. After a cleaning and a through examination she made me feel comfortable and let me know the condition and options available. Very professional and attentive will certainly return for my future dental needs.
Are you Dr. Hakim?