Dr. Austin Wang, DDS

Dr. Austin Wang, DDS

Periodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Austin Wang, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Concord, NH and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois in 1996 and practices periodontics.Read his story

153 Manchester St # 5

Concord, NH 03301

Learn about Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wang "My name is Dr. Austin H. Wang. I was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and have had the opportunity to experience a wide range of life experiences in various states around the country (Ohio, New York, Arizona, Kentucky and Illinois) prior to finding my home in Concord New Hampshire. Im a Board-certified Periodontist, and received my undergraduate degree in Biology from the University of Illinois Urbana/Champaign,College of Liberal Arts & Sciences. I received my Doctorate in Dental Surgery degree from the University of Illinois College of Dentistry and completed my residency training at the University of Louisville, School of Dentistry in Louisville Kentucky. My specialty training allowed me the opportunity to further my research experience and complete my thesis work on developing a progression rate index in the study of periodontal disease. I earned my Masters degree in Oral Biology along with my specialty certification in 1996. Upon completion of my specialty training, I had the pleasure of teaching as a part-time clinical professor at the University of Illinois, College of Dentistry for 7 years and acting as Periodontal Section Head for the General Practice Residency program at the Illinois Masonic Hospital Dental Clinic. I, along with my wife, Tracey acquired the periodontal office in July of 2002 and have had the pleasure of working with many superb dentists in New Hampshire area and providing highest level of care possible for our mutual patients. I am a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and belong to a number of organizations: American Academy of Periodontology, Academy of Osseointegration, Dental Anesthesia Society, American Dental Association, Hew Hampshire Dental Society and the Concord Dental Society. I had the honor of serving as an executive Board Member on the Concord Dental Society from 2007 to 2011, with my final year as a Concord Dental Society President. I have devoted my professional career to all aspects of Periodontal practice with special interests in the treatment of cosmetic gum procedures, reconstructive gum and bone procedures, implant therapy for tooth replacement and laser therapy. To keep abreast of the latest developments in periodontics and implantology, I have always exceeded the continuing education requirements of the state of New Hampshire, the American Academy of Periodontology and the American Dental Association. My hobbies include running, biking, traveling and chasing after my two daughters. Ive been married to my wife, Tracey since June of 2000. We have two daughters: Isabella and Alexa."

This content was provided by Dr. Wang "Dr. Austin Wang and Dr. Tracey Vest are both board certified Diplomates of the American Academy of Periodontology, whose focus is periodontics and implantology. Our practice specializes in conservative treatment of gum disease, cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, and dental implant therapy, which can replace single or multiple missing teeth. We also diagnose and treat oral pathology.

Our goal is to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. We are here to listen to your questions and concerns and to help provide solutions leading to your better overall health."

1  Practice Areas

• Periodontics

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Periodontitis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• University Of Illinois
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Illinois
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Of Louisville
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Wang has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wang has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang?
Dr. Wang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Austin Wang, DDS
Outstanding customer service and personnel
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin Wang, DDS?
Very expensive, did not estimate costs accurately, recommended a procedure that I have since learned is rarely advisable or effective (and indeed was not effective). I no longer go there. Found out that ratings of him as one of NH top doctors is nothing more than a paid ad.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin Wang, DDS?
I had surgery at Cornerstone that I was bit anxious about. Dr. Wang and his team immediately put me at ease with their professionalism and wonderful bedside manner. The entire staff made sure that I was prepared and comfortable from start to finish. I would highly recommend Dr. Wang at Cornerstone...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin Wang, DDS?
Dr. Wang and all the staff at Cornerstone are very pleasant and professional. I enjoy my visits as I am greeted with a warm welcome and any procedure I've had done was pain free. I would recommend them to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Austin Wang, DDS?
I have had many meetings with Dr. Wang and I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for Periodontic or Implant care. He tells it like it is and is an excellent provider.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wang?