Dr. Aurora Hart, DDS

Dr. Aurora Hart, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Aurora Hart, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Arlington Heights, IL and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry in 2008 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

2900 W Euclid Ave

Arlington Heights, IL 60005

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Hart

Dr. Hart's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hart "Dentistry is really all about the patient and the patient experience I can provide. It's important to build a relationship with my patients to develop trust and to work together to create the best plan for them and the health of their smiles. I was drawn to densistry because of its strong combination of both science and art. I've always enjoyed the sciences, but also have an artistic eye and enjoy working with my hands, and dentistry allows the perfect blend of both disciplines. I grew up on the north side of Chicago, attended high school in Evanston, completed my B.S. from the University of Michigan, and earned my D.D.S. from the University of Illinois at Chicago. I enjoy dentistry because it is always changing and evolving. I keep up to date with continuing education and focus on new technologies to bring the very best in care and treatment to my patients. I particulary enjoy the cosmetic side of dentistry, and enjoy bringing this skill to my patients. It's wonderful to restore a smile on a patient, not only for the health aspect it brings, but for the smile and confidence it builds. Transforming a person's smile really does transform their lives."

This content was provided by Dr. Hart "I pride myself in making even the most anxious patient feel at ease under my care. I accomplish this with a focus on communication. I have a background education and this really highlights how important patient communication is to me.

It is vital to me that my patients thoroughly understand their overall oral health needs. It is important that we are able to work together to establish a treatment plan that will provide my patients with a long lasting, beautiful and healthy smile that they truly love.

I also consider myself a life long learner. Keeping up-to-date with the latest techniques and technologies through continuing education courses helps me to be confident that I am able to continue to provide my patients with the best care possible."

12  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Hart has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hart's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Hart?

How was your experience with Dr. Hart?