Dr. Augustus Russo, DDS

Dr. Augustus Russo, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Augustus Russo, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Langhorne, PA. He practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read his story

Russo Orthodontics, Dr. Gus S. Russo DDS

310 Middletown Blvd Ste 202

Langhorne, PA 19047

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Russo

Video

Dr. Russo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Russo "I love being an orthodonist and providing excellent orthodontic care is truly a joy to me. Everyday I am honored and very appreciative that parents entrust me with their care and the care of their children. My patients are part of my community, and I enjoy welcoming them into our orthodontic family. For more than 25 years, it has been a privilege to build relationships while creating outstanding smiles. My staff and I are very dedicated to exceptional service in a comfortable and fun office environment. It is always our focus to make each patient feel "at-home" when they visit our office. In addition, it is a top priority to provide my patients the time and courtesy they deserve. I am very compassionate, understanding and always available to address the concerns of my patients and parents. Although I have been recognized as a leading orthodontist in Bucks County, there is no reward I cherish more than the pleasure in providing my patients the most beautiful smiles that will improve their self-confidence and make a difference in their lives. EDUCATION Bachelor of Science, University of Pittsburgh Doctor of Dental Science, Temple University College of Dentistry Specialty Degree in Orthodontics, Temple University College of Dentistry Over 500 orthodontic continuing education credits CONTINUING EDUCATION Dr. Russo’s goal is to always be at the forefront of his profession. He is committed to continue his education by routinely taking courses and seminars with leaders in the orthodontic academic circles. Dr. Russo feels it is very important to stay on the cutting edge of new orthodontic techniques and treatment that will allow him to provide the highest level of care to his patients. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS Throughout his professional career, Dr. Russo has been a member in good standing with the American Association of Orthodontists, the Mid-Atlantic Orthodontic Association, the Pennsylvania Orthodontic Association and the Temple Orthodontic Alumni Association. His involvement in each of these prestigious organizations offers him endless opportunities for continuing education and to share orthodontic expertise with colleagues throughout the United States and worldwide. OUTSIDE THE OFFICE Dr. Russo has a beautiful wife, Donna, and three wonderful daughters: Krista, Kimberly, and Kelly. He loves being with his family and enjoys all family activities. He is an avid sports fan and follows most professional, college and high school area sports. Over the years, he has been involved in organizing and coaching youth soccer and basketball programs. Dr. Russo also enjoys golfing, boating, traveling, performing arts and community activities. He loves being active and welcomes fun and laughter anytime!"

This content was provided by Dr. Russo "Dr. Russo and his staff are committed to giving patients beautiful smiles that make a difference!  For more information on which type of treatment is right for you, call our Langhorne orthodontic office or our Newtown orthodontic office to schedule a free examination."

4  Practice Areas

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Irregularities
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Temple University School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Temple University School of Dental Medicine
  • Temple University School Of Orthodontics
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Russo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Russo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Russo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Russo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Russo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Russo to family and friends
184 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Russo's Performance

Tortured me with braces and a bite plate for 4 years. All for my retainer to stop fitting after the 2nd week of having them off (and I wore it like I was supposed to) I still have the adhesive on my teeth, 11 years later, because they weren't taken off properly. This guy gave me PTSD towards dental...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Russo?