ATM Amin, BDS

ATM Amin, BDS

Dentistry  ·
ATM Amin, BDS is a dentistry practitioner in Palm Bay, FL and has been practicing for 45 years. He graduated from Dhaka Dental College Dhaka, Bangladesh in 1973 and practices dentistry.

1890 Palm Bay Rd NE Ste 2

Palm Bay, FL 32905

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about ATM Amin

This content was provided by ATM Amin "Dear Patient, I have been serving Palm Bay Populations for the past 26 years.I am gentle, I am affordable and I care. In a few appointment we will treat your teeth and gum and restore your smile that you will be proud of.Give me a call at my cell # 321 266 7158 if you need to talk to me any time. WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR INSURANCE. Thank you."

1  Practice Areas

• Dhaka Dental College & Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1975
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

ATM Amin has no awards or honors listed.

ATM Amin has no media or publications listed.

• Bengali

ATM Amin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are ATM Amin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

ATM Amin's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending ATM Amin to family and friends

ATM Amin's Performance

My family has been seeing Dr. Amin for 30 years. We have never had any issues with his work. Hie is a perfectionist. He makes sure everthing is done right. He does not rush things like crown fits. He gets it right every time. You will be satisfied I guarantee it.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am no longer afraid to get dental care. Dr Amin and his staff are wonderful. He is very gentle and works wonders. I reccommended some friends, and I received a gift card to a local restaurant, And had a delicious meal. Btw,i have a huge fear of needles, and i got 3 fiillings so far without an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Amin has been my dentist for over 10 years. I ABSOLUTELY love him! He always gets the job done.I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was totally pleased with Dr Amin and his staff. Iwas fitted for upper and lower dentures and Dr. Amin made sure that they fitted me perfectly before he released them. His staff, especially Jackie went out of their way to help me. I would recommend this dentist to anyone .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I cracked my upper plate and found ATM on the Internet within 5 minutes from home and called them about a repair. They said bring it and they would do the repair right away. These dentures had been troublesome since they were new a year ago, so I inquired about having a new set made. I was quoted a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1