Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD

Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD

Oral Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD is an oral surgery practitioner in Independence, OH. She practices oral surgery and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read her story

6701 Rockside Rd Ste 209

Independence, OH 44131

• Always Care Benefits
  • Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Khanuja's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Wound Repair

Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Khanuja manages a wide variety of problems relating to the mout...

• Oral Surgery

4.1

Dr. Khanuja?
Dr. Khanuja's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD
From first call to make appointment, the staff was professional, efficient and friendly. Everyone from office staff, to person taking xrays. to the people working with me the day of the extractions explained everything thoroughly After working with insurance they told me what I would owe. I never had to initiate a call, I was called by staff first. I was always comfortable. Dr. Khanuja was professional and easy to work with. Post-op call was received to check on me. 100% recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD?
I was very pleased with Dr. Khanuja and her staff, and I felt very much at ease as soon as I entered the office preparing for an abscessed molar extraction. I was pain free during and after the procedure since it was my first tooth ever removed and I was quite nervous (at age 67)! All were very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD?
I came to Dr. Khanuja for an extraction of all 4 of my wisdom teeth. I was worried about the procedure but that worry subsided the moment i met the doctor and her staff. Dr. Khanuja was incredibly personable and professional and made me feel at ease. Her staff of assistants and front desk were amazing and helped me along every step to make sure things were handled smoothly. I could not recommend Dr. Khanuja more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD?
Friendly, the staff were nice, and she did a great job! Explained everything before she started. I was very nervous and she made me feel very comfortable and told me the best thing I should have to help my comfort level. I would highly recommend Dr. Ashoo Khanuja to anybody. I have heard many great things about her, but to actually experience it first hand and to feel so at ease, is another thing. I have a son who will need his wisdom teeth out soon and I will be taking him to see her in future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD?
I waited 4 months for an appointment with Dr.Ashoo Khnuja. When it finally came I never even saw her. I waited an hour before I went to inquire about the delay. I told them I had another appointment in an hour. Waited 1/2 an hour and had to leave. I was told to come back later as a “courtesy.” Came back, waited another half hour and was told they were unsure about her timeframe. Asked for an estimate, was told by the receptionist, Harpeet, “we don’t have a crystal ball.” Wasted 4 hours.
Thank you for your feedback! We do value our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD?
I think she is a great doctor, well detailed and cares about her patients. She opens up days to accommodate her patients to the best of her ability. Yes there might be a wait sometime but that is normal for a SPECIALTY OFFICE. The staff is great and friendly as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD?
Unless you have a lot of time on your hand, you should look for another Oral Surgeon. Appointment times mean nothing. I have had 2 scheduled in advance and both times I was contacted to change. The office visit left me in the room for 55 minutes before she came in. This was on a day that they had changed me to because they had training in the morning and she was just adding some appointments in the afternoon. I was told this would be better for me as she wouldn't run late due to surgery!
Thank you for your feedback! We do value our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD?
The best establishment I've ever been to for dental care. I was very nervous to remove my wisdom teeth, but the doctor and her staff are absolutely wonderful and took great care of me. Please, go see Dr. Ashoo Khanuja. Your search for a great surgeon/dentist ends here. I promise you won't find anyone else that will be able to take nearly as good of care in your procedure and comfort. I put off my procedure for so long until I found this doctor and team. They're really the best in every way! 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD?
I had the absolute best experience going to Dr. Kanuja for two replacement teeth from pulling the tooth to the very end of the replacements. She is so very professional and by far the best at her work and techniques. I would travel out of state to her if i had too. She's the only dental surgeon i would go to. I love her staff and she's awesome beginning to end. Dr. Kanuja is a very patient, loving, kind, and smart about her work. I would have each one of my teeth done if i had to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD?
Everyone in the office is incredibe. They go me in last minute for my consultation and even waited for me when I was very late. Even though they were already supposed to be closed, they never rushed me. Alex walked me through every step from pre-surgery to day one post-surgery. I am a very hard stick so everyone made sure it was written down and were very gentle with me. It was a very quick and easy procedure. I want to thank everyone: Dr. Khanuja, Maryanne, Linda, Alex, Allison and Harpreet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD?
Dr. Khanuja and her staff are awesome, I needed two teeth etracted, and the procedure was explained very well, Dr. Khanuja and staff are very caring and take pride in there work. I needed a follow up appointment and they went out of there way to fit me in at the end of there day. GREAT JOB Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD?
Dr Khanuja and her staff are amazing. I have twins that both had their wisdom teeth removed on the same day. Their attention to care and concern for the patient is outstanding! I would definitely recommend her and the outstanding staff to anyone!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashoo Khanuja, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khanuja?

Insurance accepted

Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO
DenteMax
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
Connection Dental
United Concordia
Dental PPO
Dental
Unum

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Khanuja treats patients.