Dentistry  |
Dr. Ashley Curington, DMD
Voted Best of Gwinnett 10 Years in a Row! Experienced Professional Dentistry Combined with the Technology you expect, Provided in a Comfortable Upscale Facility. As a Prosthodontist, we can treat the most difficult cases as well as simple family dentistry. We offer General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry That Improves Your Everyday Life. Why see a general dentist for family cleanings when you can see a specialist with advanced training? What is a Prosthodontist? A prosthodontist specializes in teeth replacement and esthetic restoration. Prosthodontists provide multi-disciplinary levels of care services, including the treatment of maxillofacial abnormalities, repair of failed treatments that tend to negatively affect the smile, and treatment of various cases which stem from congenital and maxillofacial neglect or trauma. They also provide advanced dental care for the complex anatomical features of the gums, teeth and the supporting bone formation. Prosthodontists work very close with patients to develop an all-inclusive treatment plan and help them understand the possible improvements. Can a Prosthodontist take care of General Family Dental Needs? We can! Although we treat complex cases requiring advanced training, we also practice run of the mill general dentistry. We have generations of families from great grand parents to little kids. (Kids love Dr. Ash and her toy box surprises)

North Atlanta Center for Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry, PC

1900 Morningside Dr Ste 201

Buford, GA 30518

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Curington

The "Ritz Carlton" of Dentistry.

Never Wait

We have a never wait policy. Efficient and effective processes have been developed to deliver on-time patient care. Dental reservations are made for each patient with no double booking so we may concentrate on you.

Concierge Dentistry

Personal flat screen TV's in all operatories, warm blankets, neck pillows, foot massager, a warm towel for clean-up and southern hospitality!

We believe that using dental technology not only helps improve our results, but also allows us to deliver a truly exceptional experience to our patients.

• Digital X-Rays in Treatment Rooms
  • Digital Doc Intra Oral Cameras
  • E4D/Planmecca Same Day Crowns
  • iPad Air & Overhead Monitors
  • WaterLase iPlus 2.0 All-Tissue Laser
  • Panaromic Digital Imaging

Never Forget Appointments

We utilize a digital communication platform allowing us to communicate with all patients seamlessly via email, text or phone reminders, so that you never have to worry about missing your appointment.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University of Alabama
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Alabama At Birmingham / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Prosthodontist-Uab
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Curington has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Curington has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Curington does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Curington and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Curington's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Curington to family and friends
Dr. Curington's Performance
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Thank goodness for an awesome dentist that invests in the best technology and equipment to better serve her patients! I had a cavity just starting at the the edge of a crowned tooth. Dr Ashley was able to identify the potential problem and prevented a cavity that would have resulted in major expenditure and possible loss of teeth. I love Dr. Ashley for her commitment to the health of each of her patients.
in Buford, GA |
Great staff and Dr Ash is the best!!! Highly recommend!!
Gainesville, GA |
Dr. Ashley is the best all around! I've been going to her for 15 years. My family and I don't even live in state anymore but still come to town to have Dr. Ashley and her team maintain our teeth. Not only is she a great dentist, but she is also a wonderful, genuine person! Her passion for her profession shows in her quality of work. Her charming staff is always pleasant, and the patient centered focus of each team member makes this practice beyond compare!
in Braselton, GA. |
Dr. Curington is the best. She keeps my teeth in great condition. Great care, great treatment. I have been going to her for over 12 years now and I will never go anywhere else.
in Union Springs, AL |
Most amazing dentist - office, staff, and dentist herself - that you'll ever find!!! They treat you like royalty and make you feel like you're at a spa!!
in Atlanta, GA |
Haven't found a better dentist yet! Great customer service and impeccable standards!
in Suwanee, GA |
Great experience, this office is very well run and efficient. Dr. Curington is extremely diligent. Chrissa is the best! (my hygienist) If you value your teeth and you want the very best dentistry this is a great place to go.
Buford, GA |
As usual very efficient and pleasant
in Suwanee, GA |
You'll never find a dentist that cares more about you and your family than Dr Ash. Her commitment to her practice and craft is inspiring.
in Lagrange, GA |
Always gives great service
Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Currington truly cares about her patients. She treats everyone like family and takes great pride in her work.
in Flowery Branch |
Dr Currington is amazing. I trust her with all my dental needs. She is the absolute best !!!
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Curington and her staff are amazing! I'm one who loathes trips to the dentist until Dr. Curington- everything from the office environment, the amazing staff, and Dr. Ashley herself make it feel like a visit with friends. Love them!
in Sugar Hill GA |
Wonderful experience
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Love Dr. Ashley and her staff. They always are always amazing, sweet, kind and caring!
in Jefferson , GA |
The Doctor is in!!! She always has an excellent attitude and her staff as well and if it's an emergency they'll try to fit you in. She really tries to save your teeth while others say it's not worth it. Good job Doc, and of course I recommend her.!!!
in Suwanee, GA |
Not any kind of dentist you've ever been to!!! Dr Ashley is a one of a kind fabulous dentist and even better person! She attends to your every need...never allows her patients to feel a moment of pain ... and she is incrediblly kind and funny! Take you dentals needs to the next level and give her and her team a try ... you will never go anywhere else again ! Best dentist ever!!!!!!!
Buford, GA |
Wonderful!! I called on a Saturday morning because my jaw was locked up with a TMJ problem. Dr Curington called me directly, and said to come right in! She was concerned about me feeling better rather than the need to be there on a Saturday. I love this dentist and her staff!
in Suwanee, GA |
Awesome service and great care! I highly recommend Dr. Curington.
Dacula, GA |
To start off, the atmosphere is very welcoming. I would think that introverts such as myself would prefer this dentristry over any other. The receptionists always have a smile on their faces and the dentists are sociable and honest about the condition of your teeth. They provide feedback on how you can keep your teeth healthier and really seem to care about their patients.
in Cumming, GA |
Outstanding professionalism! Always a pleasure to visit Dr. Curington and her staff. I give the practice a 10/10 rating. It could not get better!
Buford, GA |
Love this office. Extremely competent and caring staff. Technology is unbelievable. I never wait as office is so efficient. Everything's electronic, paperwork, reminders etc. Top of the class!
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Curington is the kindest, most compassionate dentist I have ever experienced and I have been to quite a few over the years! She takes a personal interest in her patients and makes you feel as if you are the only one! You will never find a more caring dentist with the latest technology in a very comfortable atmosphere.
in Dacula, GA |
Very satisfied with Dr Ashley and staff. Have been a patient for years and am very pleased to have such a skilled Dentist and staff. It is a very caring and professional office and I highly recommend them and am very pleased to have such a good and kind dentist and pleasant staff.
in Grayson, GA |
Outstanding staff and services second to none!
Hoschton, GA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Curington for 20 years and have the utmost trust in her skills and treatment. She is warm and welcoming and provides top notch care. She is also generous and takes care of those in need in the community. She is one AWESOME person and dentist, and her staff as well!
in Sugar Hill, GA |
As a patient of Dr. Ashley for 15 years, I would HIGHLY recommend her dental practice. The staff is all friendly and well-trained, and the dental work is 1st class. I have had fairly extensive dental work done, both preventative and restorative, and Dr. Ashley simply can't be beat anywhere. Precision and top of the line equipment and lab work make her work the BEST!!!!!!! Love you, Ashley and office staff. Always a pleasure to visit her beautiful, stress-free practice.
Phoenix, AZ |
Best Dentist EVER! The entire staff is excellent
Buford Ga |
Exceeds expectations every time ! Love the staff. Takes great care of my family . Wonderful person as well as a being a fabulous dentist . If you haven't been to her practice ; you're missing out .
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
We have been going to Dr Curington for many years. I have recommended her to many of my friends and family. Her and her staff are awesome!
in Union Springs, AL |
Even if she wasn't my cousin, I'd say she is the BEST dentist anywhere! Worth the 3 hour drive we make! Where else can you get pampered at a dentist office? Environment is relaxing and staff is caring and professional. GREAT service for a great looking smile!!
in Winder, GA |
Dr.Ash & her staff are always professional friendly & courteous. I highly recommend her for all of your dental needs. She is simply the best! I actually look forward to my dental appointment .
in Dacula, GA |
Dr. Curington and her staff are absolutely, hands down, the best!
in Buford, GA |
Best group of professionals.
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Currington is beyond wonderful and so is Dana the hygienist ! They are so kind, wonderful, thorough, perfectionist that you want in a dentist's office. 5 stars all the way around! Kim Brett- Ley
Buford, GA |
Dr. Currington is very caring while still being professional.
Winder, GA |
She cares about her patients and puts all of her energy into her practice. I highly recommend her.
in Dacula, ga |
I would highly recommend Dr. Ashley to everyone . She and all her staff will give you the utmost in attention every time you go into the office, not just the first time. I was one that hated to go to the dentist until I went to Dr Ashley and now I don't dread it at all. She treats me with such tender care and I was one that needed it. Because of her I have a beautiful smile with bright white teeth and get compliments all the time.
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Ashley and her staff are professionals. They make you feel like family. I would recommend her to anyone!
Buford, GA |
Very good work done in a professional manner.
Ashley is the best. They treat you like you are at a resort and everyone is really professional and nice.
in Buford, Ga |
Excellent service always, friendly staff.
in Buford, GA |
What a professional and fun visit each time we go to Dr Ashley. She is so kind and considerate and it's obvious she knows her stuff! Appreciate her honesty and helpfulness -- and her staff is also amazing!
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr Currington is not just THE BEST dentist she is also a wonderful person who cares about her patients. She goes above and beyond and treats everyone like her friends and family when you are there. I have never liked going to dentists and even skipped going a couple of years because I had bad experiences with dentists, but now I actually look forward to going to see "Dr Ashley" as do my 3 kids! She is wonderful and we highly recommend her!
Atlanta, GA |
You would be very hard pressed to find a Dentist who is as caring and thorough as Dr. Curingron "Dr. Ashley." Your concerns are her concerns and her team is just as caring. I'm sure you could find a dentist who could do the work for cheaper, but then you would just have cheap work. Every visit is worth my 32 mile one way trip to see her and the team.
Buford, GA |
everyone in the office is always helpful and nice. Dr. Ashley is to the point and very efficient(as well as friendly)
Fantastic Dentist
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Curington is simply the best dentist I have ever met. She cares so much for each of her patients. The office is so warm and inviting from the decor to the staff.
What a great, pain-free experience. Dr. Ashley and her staff always take such great care of their patients. They are professionals, yet give you that personal touch. The only dentist I've ever gone to and not been worried.
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Ashley is a shining star and angel! Not only is she the BEST dentist I've ever had treat me but she genuinely cares for all people. There are no words sufficient to describe what kind of doctor or person she is, I really love this woman. She treats me like I am important to her, I feel like she is part of my family!
Have you seen Dr. Ashley Curington, DMD?
Are you Dr. Curington?

Visit Dr. Curington

Dr. Curington accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry