Dr. Ashley Curington, DMD

Dr. Ashley Curington, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Ashley Curington, DMD is a dentist who practices in Buford, GA. She is 48 years old. Read her story

1900 Morningside Dr Ste 201

Buford, GA 30518

• Ambetter
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Curington

Dr. Curington's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Curington "Voted Best of Gwinnett 10 Years in a Row! Experienced Professional Dentistry Combined with the Technology you expect, Provided in a Comfortable Upscale Facility. As a Prosthodontist, we can treat the most difficult cases as well as simple family dentistry. We offer General, Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry That Improves Your Everyday Life. Why see a general dentist for family cleanings when you can see a specialist with advanced training? What is a Prosthodontist? A prosthodontist specializes in teeth replacement and esthetic restoration. Prosthodontists provide multi-disciplinary levels of care services, including the treatment of maxillofacial abnormalities, repair of failed treatments that tend to negatively affect the smile, and treatment of various cases which stem from congenital and maxillofacial neglect or trauma. They also provide advanced dental care for the complex anatomical features of the gums, teeth and the supporting bone formation. Prosthodontists work very close with patients to develop an all-inclusive treatment plan and help them understand the possible improvements. Can a Prosthodontist take care of General Family Dental Needs? We can! Although we treat complex cases requiring advanced training, we also practice run of the mill general dentistry. We have generations of families from great grand parents to little kids. (Kids love Dr. Ash and her toy box surprises) "

This content was provided by Dr. Curington " The "Ritz Carlton" of Dentistry.

Never Wait

We have a never wait policy. Efficient and effective processes have been developed to deliver on-time patient care. Dental reservations are made for each patient with no double booking so we may concentrate on you.

Concierge Dentistry

Personal flat screen TV's in all operatories, warm blankets, neck pillows, foot massager, a warm towel for clean-up and southern hospitality!

We believe that using dental technology not only helps improve our results, but also allows us to deliver a truly exceptional experience to our patients.

• Digital X-Rays in Treatment Rooms
  • Digital Doc Intra Oral Cameras
  • E4D/Planmecca Same Day Crowns
  • iPad Air & Overhead Monitors
  • WaterLase iPlus 2.0 All-Tissue Laser
  • Panaromic Digital Imaging

Never Forget Appointments

We utilize a digital communication platform allowing us to communicate with all patients seamlessly via email, text or phone reminders, so that you never have to worry about missing your appointment."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Alabama
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Prosthodontist-Uab
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Curington has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Curington has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Curington does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Curington and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Curington's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Curington to family and friends
Dr. Curington's Performance
Gainesville Georgia |
I've been going to Dr. Curington since she opened her first practice. Hands down the best dentist anywhere. I don't know why anyone would go anywhere else. Great practice and staff!
in Dacula, GA |
I had my teeth cleaned by Krisa today and she was wonderful as usual. Dr. Ashley was very sweet and thorough with her after cleaning exam. Love her and her staff. ????
in Suwanee Ga |
OUTSTANDING!!!! The professionalism is top notch, and the customer service is phenomenal. Any good medical practice reflects their leader, and Dr. Curington and her team are the absolute best!!!
Buford, GA |
Always receive excellent dental care and I love Dr, Ashley and all of her staff!
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Curington and her entire staff are wonderful - compassionate, kind and very thorough. She has state of the art technology and I would highly recommend her office to anyone looking for a wonderful dental practice.
in Buford, GA |
Doing teeth the right way for patients.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Always a pleasant experience. Always!
in Sugar Hill, GA |
As always it was a great experience! I won’t go anywhere else!
in Suwanee, GA |
My daughter could not tolerate going to the dentist due to extreme tooth sensitivity until we began seeing Dr. Ashley Curington. She and the rest of her staff listen to my daughter, have found ways to work with her and are so supportive. I’ll never forget my daughter telling me, “Thank you for finding Dr. Ashley! She makes me feel so special!”
in Sautee-Nacoochee, Georgia |
Absolutely amazing and professional care!
in Buford |
Best dentist office ever!!!
in Dacula, GA |
In today for a quick visit ... in and out on time!! Love this office!!
in Cumming, GA |
Always very friendly and have your best interest at heart. Always helpful to see camera pictures showing what they are talking about
in Buford, GA |
A wonderful experience. The entire staff is caring, warm and friendly. You feel as though you are in Dr, Ashley's home. All procedures are carefully explained to you. A warm fluffy blanket, a comfortable headrest all make the experience warm and fuzzy, The entire staff has you comfort level as a top priority, Even and uncomfortable procedure is done with your comfort in mind. I have been going to Dr. Ashley since 2003 and would not consider going anywhere else. Love all of you!!!!!
in Buford, GA |
Best dentist ever. Would definitely recommend.
Buford Ga |
I missed an appointment and admittedly that was my fault. But Curington charged my credit card for the FULL AMOUNT. When confronted about this and asked why would you still charge me the full amount even tho I wasn’t here?they said “what? Am I not worth full price?” I can understand charging me the office visit because it was my fault missing the appt. Curington then added that she should’ve charged me the full amount TWICE!! That is NOT the way to treat people. I lost $450 and gained nothing!!!
in Cumming, GA |
A true professional! Apart from my 6 monthly checkups, (Which are always a pleasure), I just had Dr. Curington do another crown in a very difficult location. The skill and ease with which Ashley preps the tooth is amazing. I was a Dental Technician in a former life and have been around dentists quite a bit, and I am yet to find a better dentist anywhere.
Gainesville, GA |
A 10 for Dr. Ash and her staff. Since my wife and I started going here we don't want to go anywhere else. It is comfortable, efficient and professional. Our dental care is the best it has ever been and they make sure of it., We have referred a family to her recently.
in Buford ga |
18 year customer. The only dentist my kids have ever experienced. I actually look forward to my dentist appointments!
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Curington is the tops. No other words to say- It's just the best experience everytime. The thing I am most impressed with is the level of service runs top to bottom. Love my hygienist and the front office staff as well. I appreciate what it takes to make it such a pleasure for clients.... their care, compassion and professionalism is unsurpassed. They are the tops!
in Winder, GA |
Dr Ashley & her staff are consistently professional friendly and courteous. Been a patient for 10 years and I highly recommend her to my friends & family & to anyone looking for a dentist. They truly make me feel so special & we share a few laughs too! Love Dr Ash & her entire staff, they are the best ??
Buford, GA |
Dr. Curington and her staff are great people.. Dr. Curington cares about her patients. Great place to have your teeth clean and have dental work done.
in Dunwoody, GA |
I drive 70 miles round trip because they are the best. Always on time, staff and Dr. Curington are excellent. I actually look forward to my appointments.
in Buford, GA |
My experience at Dr Ireland office was amazing. The staff was very welcoming, and they made me feel very comfortable. Thank you for giving me a reason to smile!
in Dahlonega, GA |
None better, moved more than an hour away and have no intention of changing to a closer practice.
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Ashley is the best! She's upbeat, energetic and fun! How many dentists can you say that about? She's been keeping my teeth healthy for years including Invisalign and teeth whitening. I never dread going to the practice no matter what I'm going for because it's a great environment to experience.
in Flowery Branch, GA |
Always love the relaxing spa-like experience at Dr. Ash's office. From the welcome when you arrive at the front desk, to the pleasant smile on the hygienist's face and followed-up with Dr. Ash's vivacious personality - it's a wonderful visit - hard to believe it's the dentist's office! Arrived feeling anxious and stressed to arrive on-time, soon felt de-stressed and at ease. I actually look forward to my dental exams! Love, love, love Dr. Ash's Halloween decor!
in Dacula Ga |
Today I had an emergency problem with my gums. I called Dr Curingtpn's office and they were able to get me in quickly to take a look. She diagnosed my problem gave me a plan of action and set my mind at ease. I'm so much better already!! She's the BEST!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Treated my elderly mother and Dr Ashley and her staff went beyond my expectations making her feel cared for. I highly recommended Dr Ashley she is amazing.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Thank goodness for an awesome dentist that invests in the best technology and equipment to better serve her patients! I had a cavity just starting at the the edge of a crowned tooth. Dr Ashley was able to identify the potential problem and prevented a cavity that would have resulted in major expenditure and possible loss of teeth. I love Dr. Ashley for her commitment to the health of each of her patients.
in Buford, GA |
Great staff and Dr Ash is the best!!! Highly recommend!!
Gainesville, GA |
Dr. Ashley is the best all around! I've been going to her for 15 years. My family and I don't even live in state anymore but still come to town to have Dr. Ashley and her team maintain our teeth. Not only is she a great dentist, but she is also a wonderful, genuine person! Her passion for her profession shows in her quality of work. Her charming staff is always pleasant, and the patient centered focus of each team member makes this practice beyond compare!
in Braselton, GA. |
Dr. Curington is the best. She keeps my teeth in great condition. Great care, great treatment. I have been going to her for over 12 years now and I will never go anywhere else.
in Union Springs, AL |
Most amazing dentist - office, staff, and dentist herself - that you'll ever find!!! They treat you like royalty and make you feel like you're at a spa!!
in Atlanta, GA |
Haven't found a better dentist yet! Great customer service and impeccable standards!
in Suwanee, GA |
Great experience, this office is very well run and efficient. Dr. Curington is extremely diligent. Chrissa is the best! (my hygienist) If you value your teeth and you want the very best dentistry this is a great place to go.
Buford, GA |
As usual very efficient and pleasant
in Suwanee, GA |
You'll never find a dentist that cares more about you and your family than Dr Ash. Her commitment to her practice and craft is inspiring.
in Lagrange, GA |
Always gives great service
Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Currington truly cares about her patients. She treats everyone like family and takes great pride in her work.
in Flowery Branch |
Dr Currington is amazing. I trust her with all my dental needs. She is the absolute best !!!
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Curington and her staff are amazing! I'm one who loathes trips to the dentist until Dr. Curington- everything from the office environment, the amazing staff, and Dr. Ashley herself make it feel like a visit with friends. Love them!
in Jefferson , GA |
The Doctor is in!!! She always has an excellent attitude and her staff as well and if it's an emergency they'll try to fit you in. She really tries to save your teeth while others say it's not worth it. Good job Doc, and of course I recommend her.!!!
in Suwanee, GA |
Not any kind of dentist you've ever been to!!! Dr Ashley is a one of a kind fabulous dentist and even better person! She attends to your every need...never allows her patients to feel a moment of pain ... and she is incrediblly kind and funny! Take you dentals needs to the next level and give her and her team a try ... you will never go anywhere else again ! Best dentist ever!!!!!!!
Buford, GA |
Wonderful!! I called on a Saturday morning because my jaw was locked up with a TMJ problem. Dr Curington called me directly, and said to come right in! She was concerned about me feeling better rather than the need to be there on a Saturday. I love this dentist and her staff!
in Suwanee, GA |
Awesome service and great care! I highly recommend Dr. Curington.
Dacula, GA |
To start off, the atmosphere is very welcoming. I would think that introverts such as myself would prefer this dentristry over any other. The receptionists always have a smile on their faces and the dentists are sociable and honest about the condition of your teeth. They provide feedback on how you can keep your teeth healthier and really seem to care about their patients.
Buford, GA |
Love this office. Extremely competent and caring staff. Technology is unbelievable. I never wait as office is so efficient. Everything's electronic, paperwork, reminders etc. Top of the class!
in Dacula, GA |
Very satisfied with Dr Ashley and staff. Have been a patient for years and am very pleased to have such a skilled Dentist and staff. It is a very caring and professional office and I highly recommend them and am very pleased to have such a good and kind dentist and pleasant staff.
in Grayson, GA |
Outstanding staff and services second to none!
Have you seen Dr. Ashley Curington, DMD?
Are you Dr. Curington?

Visit Dr. Curington

Dr. Curington accepts 21 insurance carriers
  • Ambetter
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Guardian
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio