Dr. Ashley Barnes, DDS

Dr. Ashley Barnes, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Ashley Barnes, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 3 years. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

Braces by Barnes

1335 E 87th St Ste B

Chicago, IL 60619

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Barnes

Dr. Barnes' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Barnes "I am so passionate about working closely with people in my community. It excites me to have the ability to change our patients’ smiles and see their confidence soar after they see their new smile. My goal each and every day is to give our patients the best care from the time they enter the practice until the time they leave. I want them to experience personalized care from our office—care that will leave them smiling! Education and Continuing Education Bachelor of Science – Marquette University School of Dentistry Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Marquette University School of Dentistry Master’s Degree and Certificate in Orthodontics – Marquette University School of Dentistry Continuing education is a vital part of any practitioner’s career, especially that of an orthodontist. Continuing education helps me stay current with new technology and evidence-based practice. Since finishing my formal education, I have completed the Charles H. Tweed course and regularly attend the Illinois Society of Orthodontics meetings. I’m also currently enrolled in the two-year McLaughlin program. Professional Affiliations Illinois Society of Orthodontics American Association of Orthodontics American Dental Association Chicago Dental Society Outside the Office After living in Milwaukee, WI for ten years while completing my schooling, I moved back to my hometown of Chicago to join my father at his orthodontic practice. My family currently consists of me and my Golden-doodle Sophie. Of course, I love working side by side with my dad and having the support of my mom and brother along the way. My hobbies include camping, hiking, watching movies, cooking, and finding the newest restaurants in town."

This content was provided by Dr. Barnes "Our Mission is to provide the highest quality of orthodontic care performing every aspect with pride in ourselves and our profession. We will strive to do this in a warm atmosphere of professionalism, trust and respect.

We will continue to strive for improvement; pursuing excellence in the treatment of patients and in our relationships with each other."

2  Practice Areas

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Barnes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barnes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barnes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barnes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barnes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Barnes

Dr. Barnes?
Dr. Barnes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ashley Barnes, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Very nice, open, honest, caring and welcoming. A full bundle of joy.
S. L. – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Barnes, DDS?
I met Dr.Barnes on my first visit and she made me feel very comfortable with my treatment. She's very friendly and gave me all the info I needed to understand my treatment. Thank You!
Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Barnes, DDS?
Dr. Ashley Barnes and the entire team at Braces by Barnes are always professional and take the quality of their work seriously. Dr. Ashley gives me updates on my progress of my teeth every time I visit and what to expect over the next several months. I am projected to have my braces until early...Read More
Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Barnes, DDS?
My experience was delightful. The staff explain every step of the process. The staff was courtesy and answered all of my questions. I would recommend this dentist office to everyone. My experience was also quick and painless.
Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashley Barnes, DDS?
She helped me make a decision that I was struggling to make, and I am thankful for her help. Really nice and interactive.
Jun 22, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Barnes?

Compare Orthodontists