Dr. Ashkan Ghaffari, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMale

Dr. Ghaffari

William J Thomas D D S M S Ltd

100 Church St NE Vienna, VA 22180

Dr. Ashkan Ghaffari, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Vienna, VA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ghaffari to book an appointment.

Dr. Ghaffari's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ghaffari

Dr. Ghaffari?
  • Appointment scheduling (16)
  • Office environment (16)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (15)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I recently completed my treatment with Dr. Ghaffari and I give his practice the highest of the highest marks. My treatment went smooth and took the length of time he predicted at the onset. The overall experience was excellent. No qualms even remotely come to mind. He and his staff are very professional and sincere. They were also very efficient with respect to scheduling. I was given explanations about why and how before he made adjustments to my teeth. 100% satisfied with the results.
Leighton in Falls Church – Oct 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashkan Ghaffari, DDS?
The staff is friendly, courteous, attentive to detail and very knowledgeable. They make you feel like you're part of a big family. We were very pleased with their services and the end result were awesome for our first child. We'll be bringing our other 2 children here as well.
Maria in Vienna, VA – Aug 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashkan Ghaffari, DDS?
Dr. Ghaffari and staff are wonderful! Professional, friendly, personal and experts in the field of orthodontics. We loved getting our son's braces from them and highly recommend them. When you walk in the door, they know your name and greet you every time with a smile. Dr. Ghaffari explained all of our son's dental needs clearly and the service we got was impeccable.
Heather in Vienna, VA – May 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashkan Ghaffari, DDS?
Fabulous experience with Dr Ghaffari. He has an excellent chair side manner and his staff were super friendly.
Apr 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashkan Ghaffari, DDS?
Honest and professional staff as I did invisilign at their practice.
Iman Huschmand in Potomac, Maryland – Apr 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashkan Ghaffari, DDS?
This practice is absolutely The Best! Professional and friendly staff, high tech equipment, and Dr. Ghaffari is amazing at what he does!
Po Riya in Vienna, VA – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashkan Ghaffari, DDS?
Dr. Ghaffari and his amazing staff were very professional and accommodating to my hectic work schedule. We went through many different treatment options for braces. Dr. Ghaffari personally called numerous times to check up on me and make sure everything was okay. I am so happy with the results and highly recommend Dr. Ghaffari to anyone searching for an orthodontist within the DMV area.
Benny D. in McLean, VA – Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashkan Ghaffari, DDS?
I had initially visited Dr. Ghaffari 2 years ago to get adult braces. I had suffered from crooked teeth for too long, and decided to do something about it. From the initial consultation, to the final appointment, I was treated great! The staff always went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Dr. Ghaffari consistently explained everything to me in a way that I could easily understand, and laid out a realistic timeline that he stuck too. I cannot recommend this orthodontist enough!
Saam in Tabar – Apr 20, 2016
Amazing
Apr 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashkan Ghaffari, DDS?
Dr. Ghaffari is a super orthodontist, and the staff is wonderful! First, I went to him after moving cross-country from California. I got braces on my lower teeth and Invisalign on my upper teeth in California. In the middle of treatment, our family moved to Virginia! I was very nervous about changing doctors, but I am so happy I did! Dr. Ghaffari and the staff in his office are so professional, friendly, personable, and informative. Now my son needs braces. We will definitely go to Dr. Ghaffari!
Holly in Vienna, VA – Dec 11, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashkan Ghaffari, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Ghaffari?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics