Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Nurani

Bright Now! Dental-Lakewood

10321 Gravelly Lake Dr SW Lakewood, WA 98499

Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lakewood, WA. She practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Nurani accepts

Dr. Nurani accepts the following insurance:

AmeriPlan
Delta Dental of Washington
DeltaCare
Delta Health System
EBMS
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Principal Financial Group
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Dental
Security Health Plan (SHP)
Reliance
Total Dental Administrators PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
United Concordia
Veteran Administration Plan
Zenith Administrators Inc

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Nurani treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Underbite
  • Upper Dentures

Each member of the dental team is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using the highest clinical standards in a caring environment.  We understand that patients expect to be treated with kindness, compassion, and ...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Nurani?
Dr. Nurani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS
I am a 59 year old woman and I’ve been to many dentists in that time. I can verify that Dr. Nurani is the best dentist I’ve ever had over all these years. She made me feel comfortable and informed at the same time. I’ve never felt so trusting. I had 7 composites in one visit. The experience was nothing like I thought it would be. You must trust her because she is honestly awesome. Best ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
Extremely unprofessional. This DDS has poor communication skills and her diagnosis was in-correct. I know this as I explored other reviews/recommendations from other DDS in the area, in fact 3 others. So, I requested my transcripts and transfer. I do not recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
Dr explained my options with no pressure, so I was able to make a comfortable choice. All procedures have gone well and I'm entirely satisfied with my treatment. The staff has been great and a pleasure to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
Filling went well, it was explained and went better than most of the others over the years with other Dentist. Great office personalities helped put me at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
She is the best doctor ever. Really seams to be in touch with what our family really needs. Would recommend her to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
Dr. Nurani is very informative regarding my care and her plan to treat me. Dr. Nurani tells me what she is doing while she is working and lets me know what to expect which I appreciate. I like being informed on what is being performed rather than nervously wondering what is going on. Because I'm being included in this way I have never been as comfortable with a dentist, ever. I am very pleased with my choice to have Dr. Nurani care for my dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
Friendly and professional staff. I would recommend Dr. Nurani and all of the courteous staff there for anything from check ups to more extensive dental work. Great work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
I used to be frightened of dental work until i met Dr. Nurani. As usual on my first visit, i was nervous. She entered the room and as she spoke to me, i quickly found myself getting more comfortable. Her bedside manner is outstanding. She walked me through all my tretament plans and was very kind, considerate, resourceful and very intellingent. She was effective, yet gentle and there was minimal discomfort. I hate needles but i didn't even feel it when she injected to numb my tooth. A+++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
Dr Nurani is a great DDS. Very caring, helpful, and explain things well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
I worship Dr Nurani. She saved my teeth. I would highly recommend her. She is a very gentle and pleasant young lady.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
Very caring called me after a tooth extraction the next day to see how i was doing. i also want to give rave reviews about Jarnell Cole the hyginest
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
Dr. nurani is amazing! I had a good amount of fillings I have been putting off because I was so scared of just being in a dentist chair. She made me feel so comfortable and the procedure was pain free. I can tell she cared because she always ask me if I was doing ok and if I am comfortable. She was very gentle and made the appointment feel like minutes then hours. She is someone I trust with my teeth and definitely recommend to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
Dr Nurani is an experienced and talented dentist who focuses on patient care and cares about the quality of her work. I was very pleased with the outcome of the dental procedures she completed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
Dr. Nurani is very patient and aware of the needs of the patient she is with. I had two fillings put in today and have two more to go and she was amazing. The procedure was quick and Dr. Nurani checked on me often. I would absolutely recommend her and the Bright Now! Dental office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
Visiting the dentist is stressful for me. Dr Nurani has the ability to put me at ease, even during the most dreaded procedures. Very professional but down to earth and friendly. She cares about the comfort and welfare of her patients. I have never had a dentist personally follow up with me after any procedure and I really appreciate the time she takes to do so. I would highly recommend Dr Nurani, as well as her wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
She very good at what she does. She cares for clients teeth and she wants to make sure you are doing great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
Everyone is friendly and helpful. I hate going to the dentist and they have made my experience great. I would recommend this office to anyone that needs a great dentist at great prices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
I usually avoid the dentist for years at a time. The experience was so comfortable that I will return within 6 months. WOW!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
Dr. Nurani is easy to talk to, readily answers questions, and very thorough. Very 'down to earth' in her care of patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Dr. Ashifa Nurani who is our new Dentist at the Bright Now Dental. Best decision ever and having Dr. Ashifa Nurani because she is very courteous, professional, intelligent and willing to assist the patient with any dental concerns requested. She actually fixed all past issues of dental care for my entire family and its amazing being in great hands and having a friendly Dentist like Dr. Ashifa Nurani. Recommend her to other Families and Patients.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Nurani?