Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS
Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS is a dentist who practices in Lakewood, WA. She is 46 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Nurani's Care Philosophy

Each member of the dental team is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using the highest clinical standards in a caring environment. We understand that patients expect to be treated with kindness, compassion, and personalized care, and that's what you can expect each time you visit our office. Our goal is to provide each patient with a beautiful, long lasting smile.

Dr. Nurani's Experience

Visiting Dr. Nurani

Dr. Nurani accepts 30 insurance carriers

Dr. Nurani is now accepting new patients
Bright Now! Dental-Lakewood10321 Gravelly Lake Dr SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Saturday
(253) 292-4041Get Directions

Dr. Nurani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nurani to family and friends
Dr. Nurani's Performance
Spanaway, WA |
Dr explained my options with no pressure, so I was able to make a comfortable choice. All procedures have gone well and I'm entirely satisfied with my treatment. The staff has been great and a pleasure to work with.
Spanaway, WA |
Filling went well, it was explained and went better than most of the others over the years with other Dentist. Great office personalities helped put me at ease.
in Kent, WA |
She is the best doctor ever. Really seams to be in touch with what our family really needs. Would recommend her to all my friends and family.
Lakewood, WA |
Dr. Nurani is very informative regarding my care and her plan to treat me. Dr. Nurani tells me what she is doing while she is working and lets me know what to expect which I appreciate. I like being informed on what is being performed rather than nervously wondering what is going on. Because I'm being included in this way I have never been as comfortable with a dentist, ever. I am very pleased with my choice to have Dr. Nurani care for my dental needs.
in University Place, WA |
Friendly and professional staff. I would recommend Dr. Nurani and all of the courteous staff there for anything from check ups to more extensive dental work. Great work!
in Lacey, WA |
I used to be frightened of dental work until i met Dr. Nurani. As usual on my first visit, i was nervous. She entered the room and as she spoke to me, i quickly found myself getting more comfortable. Her bedside manner is outstanding. She walked me through all my tretament plans and was very kind, considerate, resourceful and very intellingent. She was effective, yet gentle and there was minimal discomfort. I hate needles but i didn't even feel it when she injected to numb my tooth. A+++
in Edmonds, WA |
Dr Nurani is a great DDS. Very caring, helpful, and explain things well.
in Bellevue, WA |
I worship Dr Nurani. She saved my teeth. I would highly recommend her. She is a very gentle and pleasant young lady.
in Tacoma, WA |
Very caring called me after a tooth extraction the next day to see how i was doing. i also want to give rave reviews about Jarnell Cole the hyginest
Dr. nurani is amazing! I had a good amount of fillings I have been putting off because I was so scared of just being in a dentist chair. She made me feel so comfortable and the procedure was pain free. I can tell she cared because she always ask me if I was doing ok and if I am comfortable. She was very gentle and made the appointment feel like minutes then hours. She is someone I trust with my teeth and definitely recommend to anyone!
in Bellevue, WA |
Dr Nurani is an experienced and talented dentist who focuses on patient care and cares about the quality of her work. I was very pleased with the outcome of the dental procedures she completed.
in Lakewood, WA |
Dr. Nurani is very patient and aware of the needs of the patient she is with. I had two fillings put in today and have two more to go and she was amazing. The procedure was quick and Dr. Nurani checked on me often. I would absolutely recommend her and the Bright Now! Dental office.
in Lakewood, WA |
Visiting the dentist is stressful for me. Dr Nurani has the ability to put me at ease, even during the most dreaded procedures. Very professional but down to earth and friendly. She cares about the comfort and welfare of her patients. I have never had a dentist personally follow up with me after any procedure and I really appreciate the time she takes to do so. I would highly recommend Dr Nurani, as well as her wonderful staff.
Lakewood, WA |
She very good at what she does. She cares for clients teeth and she wants to make sure you are doing great.
in Lakewood Washington |
Everyone is friendly and helpful. I hate going to the dentist and they have made my experience great. I would recommend this office to anyone that needs a great dentist at great prices.
in Lakewood, WA |
I usually avoid the dentist for years at a time. The experience was so comfortable that I will return within 6 months. WOW!
in Lacey, WA |
Dr. Nurani is easy to talk to, readily answers questions, and very thorough. Very 'down to earth' in her care of patients.
in Lakewood, WA |
I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Dr. Ashifa Nurani who is our new Dentist at the Bright Now Dental. Best decision ever and having Dr. Ashifa Nurani because she is very courteous, professional, intelligent and willing to assist the patient with any dental concerns requested. She actually fixed all past issues of dental care for my entire family and its amazing being in great hands and having a friendly Dentist like Dr. Ashifa Nurani. Recommend her to other Families and Patients.
in University Place, WA |
Treated me like I was family! Patient care and comfort are first. Excellent work done...my smile looks like a million bucks! Thank you!!
in Lakewood,Wa |
Very professional and very friendly and her staff.
Have you seen Dr. Ashifa Nurani, DDS?
Are you Dr. Nurani?

Compare Dr. Nurani

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Nurani's Care Philosophy

Each member of the dental team is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using the highest clinical standards in a caring environment.  We understand that patients expect to be treated with kindness, compassion, and personalized care, and that's what you can expect each time you visit our office. Our goal is to provide each patient with a beautiful, long lasting smile.

Dr. Nurani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Broken Tooth
  • Stained Teeth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Underbite

Dr. Nurani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nurani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry