Dr. Arti Bhan-Kachroo, DDS

Dr. Arti Bhan-Kachroo, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Arti Bhan-Kachroo, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Renton, WA and has been practicing for 15 years. She practices dentistry.Read her story

FAIRWOOD DENTAL CTR

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bhan-Kachroo

Dr. Bhan-Kachroo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bhan-Kachroo "I became a dentist to solve problems for people. My goals are always to address my patients’ concerns and work with them to find the best path to optimal oral health. I’m passionate about preventive dentistry and recognize that encouraging good oral homecare can prevent long-term dental health issues. I come from a family of physicians and always knew I wanted to be part of the healthcare field. Becoming a dentist made sense, since it combines health sciences, aesthetics, and the development of real connections with people while improving their lives. I especially enjoy partnering with patients to restore their oral health and, with it, their smile. When a patient and I get to the end of the process, it’s like he or she is a new person: healthier, enjoys life more, and has a smile to love ... and that the person loves to share! I try my best to put people at ease, because I know the dental environment can be challenging for some. Each patient is unique, and I enjoy the diversity of the people I meet and spend time with. I like getting to know my patients on a personal level and building relationships with them. With open communication, respect for each person’s specific needs, goals, and concerns, and caring about their situation, I establish trust. My patients know I want what’s best for them and am here to help them through education, encouragement, and painless dentistry. Education Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of California at San Francisco One of the most exciting things about being a dentist, for me, are the ongoing changes in technology and techniques. Throughout the year I complete many continuing dental and orthodontic courses, so we can constantly learn and expand the services we provide. I want to offer patients the latest proven advances and ensure the maximum amount of comfort. My continuing education has included courses in cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics and Invisalign®, endodontics (root canal therapy), Botox for TMJ-TMD pain, and appliances for snoring and apnea. Professional Memberships American Dental Association Washington State Dental Association Seattle-King County Dental Society American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Academy of General Dentistry Giving Back I feel we all need to be active in our communities: helping others and, in doing so, making our communities healthier and stronger. I volunteer with the Free Clinic and participate in various free dental days programs to provide care to the less fortunate. I also participate in outreach and education in our local schools, where I teach elementary students about dental health and how to care for their smiles. Beyond the Practice Outside the office, much of my free time is spent with my husband and our twins, a boy and girl. We enjoy hiking and biking, and love our time together. I also practice yoga and love cooking."

This content was provided by Dr. Bhan-Kachroo "Along with our team, the doctors emphasize preventive care, patient education, and conservative treatment. We want you to have a lifetime of smiles!

We’re always attentive to your comfort. In addition to sedation, we offer The Wand® STA single-tooth anesthesia, and the Isolite™ Dryfield Illuminator. If there is ever anything you need to make a visit more comfortable, let us know."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of California San Francisco
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Bhan-Kachroo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bhan-Kachroo has no media or publications listed.

• Academy of General Dentistry, Member
  • American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Member
  • The American Dental Association, Member
  • Washington State Dental Association, Member

Dr. Bhan-Kachroo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bhan-Kachroo

Dr. Bhan-Kachroo?
Dr. Bhan-Kachroo's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Bhan-Kachroo?

Compare General Dentists