Dr. Arthur Yam, DDS

Dr. Arthur Yam, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Arthur Yam, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Nyu College Of Dentistry in 2009 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

224 W 35th St Fl 16

New York, NY 10001

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Connection Dental

Learn about Dr. Yam

Dr. Yam's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Yam "I chose to go into dentistry because I am able to improve my patients' lives both physically and emotionally. My passion professionally is working with patients who are embarrassed by their smile or are frustrated with the condition of their teeth. It is so exciting to see the confidence and satisfaction my patients have when their care is completed, and it is what makes me look forward to work every morning. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing a positive change in people and being a dentist allows me to reap those rewards every single day. I graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from New York University College of Arts and Sciences in 1998 before beginning my dental education at NYU College of Dentistry. There, I earned my Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 2004 and received the Dr. Bernard E. Rudner Memorial Award for demonstrating superior performance in providing oral comprehensive care and administering a dental practice. My hospital residency in dental medicine was through Flushing Hospital in 2005, where I also served as an attending dentist until 2010. Since then, I have completed many continuing education programs, including earning a certificate from NYU's Surgical Implant Program in 2009, Imtec's Mini Dental Implant Residency, and training through Invisalign® and TruDenta™."

This content was provided by Dr. Yam "At Herald Square Dental, we believe that no patient should leave our office with missing teeth, thanks to dental implants."

2  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Nyu College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Flushing Hospital Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Attending Dentist Flushing Hospital
  • Imtec Mini Dental Implant Residency
  • Nyu College Of Dentistry 2 Year Surgical Implant Program
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Yam has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yam has no media or publications listed.

• Albanian
  • Bulgarian
  • Farsi
  • Hebrew
  • Korean
  • Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Yam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yam to family and friends

Dr. Yam's Performance

Dr. Yam is excellent. He explains everything to his patients in detail and in a manner that you can understand. I am very impressed with his knowledge, and his patience too. I am so happy to have found him and I highly recommend him to my family and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Yam is patient and understanding. He cares about his patients. Patients satisfaction is very important to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experience as a patient with Dr. Yam has been, and continues to be, wonderful. I trust his judgment, treatment, and whatever suggestions he makes. I have recommended Dr. Yam to friends many times.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
For years did not take proper care of my teeth. Started seeing Dr Yam last year and now need Root Canals, crowns, extractions, partial denture, etc. My work schedule makes it necessary to make most appointments during summer months. Dr Yam's results are excellent. Explains what needs to be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Highly recommend Dr Yam great already referred him to two people
Are you Dr. Yam?