Dr. Arthur Szabela, DDS

Dr. Arthur Szabela, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Arthur Szabela, DDS is a dentist who practices in Clark, NJ. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

727 Raritan Rd Ste 102

Clark, NJ 07066

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Szabela

This content was provided by Dr. Szabela "Our main goal when you enter our office is to help you feel welcome and comfortable. Our staff has a friendly attitude and an accommodating manner that will put you at ease and make you feel at home. We build meaningful relationships and treat others the way we would like to be treated. It?s so great here, you may not want to leave."

• Chipped Tooth

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • New York University College
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Szabela has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Szabela has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Szabela does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Szabela and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Szabela's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Szabela to family and friends
Dr. Szabela's Performance
in Metuchen, NJ |
Dr. S, is an outstanding professional, extremely knowledgeable, sensitive to your individual needs. His practice is welcoming, his staff are extremely caring, accommodating and they always remember names! Great practice! Great professional!
New York, NY |
Excellent service and very friendly staff enhanced my overall office experience .
Newark, NJ |
Always a fantastic experience at the dental office. Staff is very courteous, kind, attentive and knowledgeable. Highly recommended! Love them! :-)
in Roselle Park, NJ |
Dr. Szabela and his staff took care of me while I was in excruciating pain over the holiday weekend due to an infected tooth. Dr. Szabela took his time explaining the process and made me feel very comfortable at his state of the Art office. Very professional from beginning till end!
in Clark, NJ |
After my dentist retired, I looked for a new dentist closer to home. When I first went into Dr. Szabela's office, I had a very comfortable feeling. Besides everything being clean and neat, the equipment was state-of-the-art, and everyone in the office was very personable. Dr. Szabela himself is professional and knowledgeable. I am very satisfied with the choice I made.
in NJ |
I had the best cleaning today with Dr. Szabela's dental hygienist, Emily! Never did I have such an efficient and thorough cleaning...Thanks Emily...I'll be back!
in Elizabeth, NJ |
Dr. Szabella is the best dentist I've seen by far. He is very thorough, he gives you options and is very sincere about his dental approaches. He has given me hope and is now fixing my dental issues that another doctor failed to do. I love that he explains everything in details with the pros and cons to any dental procedure. The staff is great and friendly. The office is modern and immaculate with state of the art equipment. Most important of all I didn't feel any pain during my procedures.
Clark, NJ |
Staff is very nice. The office is very modern and super clean. The dentist is thorough and makes you feel comfortable. My husband and I have been going here for about 6 years.
in Fan wood NJ |
I cannot say enough good things about Dr Szabela . Just he is the best
Newark, NJ |
Dr. Szabela looks at the whole picture instead of just a portion of it. He and his staff are also able to handle any procedure in house instead of bouncing you around. To me that is invaluable to have a single place to go to for care and treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Arthur Szabela, DDS?
Are you Dr. Szabela?