Dr. Arthur Silver, DDS

Dr. Arthur Silver, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Arthur Silver, DDS is a dentist who practices in Snellville, GA.

2371 Henry Clower Blvd Ste A

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Silver

This content was provided by Dr. Silver "At Silver Smiles, we believe that professional care and personal comfort come first. We combine technology, experience and fun to give you the best orthodontic care possible."

• Orthodontics

• Ceramic Dental Braces
  • Clear Dental Braces
  • Dental Brace
  • Invisalign®

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory University Dental School
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Silver has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Silver has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Silver does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silver and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Silver's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silver to family and friends
Dr. Silver's Performance
in Monroe, GA |
Professional, friendly, and efficient. I would recommend this office to anyone. They made braved an easy process for my son and me.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Silver Smiles is wonderful! Dr. Silver had both of my children as patients. He is very honest, up front, gives you an honest evaluation, does not waste your time. My daughter was his patient 5 years ago, she has a beautiful smile; my son just got his braces removed; we are truly satisfied. I highly recommend Silver Smiles.
in Atlanta, GA |
My daughter got braces when we were living in California, then we moved to Atlanta six months later. The orthodontists we saw weren't honest and tried to get us to start over her treatment. Not Dr. Silver. He worked with us and her current braces, and finished her treatment, before her original ortho said she would be done. Her teeth look amazing, and we are so thankful to Silver Smiles. They are so nice, and accommodating when we needed to get in for a broken bracket or change an appointment.
Atlanta |
I have enjoyed getting to know the team at Silver Smiles and would most definitely recommend the practice to friends & family.
in Kennesaw, GA |
Silver Smiles has been the best orthodontist in Atlanta. I've had various issues with orthodontic offices and the Silver Smiles team is hands down the best. When I visit the office they always see me quickly, treat me well and I'm in and out quickly.
in Lilburn, GA |
From the treatment plan to the staff to the orthodontists, everything about this practice is excellent and patient-centered. Dr. Silver puts braces on at exactly the right time for each individual child to maximize effectiveness and minimize time in braces. Both my girls spent less than 2 years in braces and have gorgeous smiles now. Dr. Silver is both knowledgeable and kind. His office staff are the best - organized and genuinely nice people. Highly recommend for high value, high quality care!
Marietta, GA |
After being told my daughter needed orthodontic care almost urgently by our dentist and an orthodontist that he referred us to, Dr. Silver provided us with a second opinion and recommended that we wait until she get braces to see how the adult teeth come in. They came in perfect and a little bonding from her dentist was all she needed and this honesty and professionalism saved us thousands of dollars as well as significant amounts of time and effort. It was great running into you this last weeke
in Snellville, GA |
I took my son to Dr. Silver's office after going to another orthodontist which I wasn't satisfied with. Someone recommended me to take him to Dr. Silver. It was a very pleasant experience. Everyone in the office was so nice and polite. They treat you with respect. Also, their prices are reasonable. They can put your braces on the same day as your appointment that way you don't have to keep taking off of work or missing school. I would recommend this office to anyone that seeking an orthodontist.
in Atlanta,Georgia |
Most of the people I know who have needed orthodontic work go to Silver Smiles for a reason. The staff and the doctors really care about their patients and it shows.
in Grayson, Ga |
My experience was great! Dr.Silver helped me have an amazing smile in only a few years!
in Atlanta |
I could not be happier with my results and did not pay a premium for this excellence.
Have you seen Dr. Arthur Silver, DDS?
Are you Dr. Silver?