Dr. Arthur Greyf, DDS

Dr. Arthur Greyf, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Arthur Greyf, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Millburn, NJ and has been practicing for 10 years. He practices dentistry and prosthodontics.

425 Essex St

Millburn, NJ 07041

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Greyf

This content was provided by Dr. Greyf "Arthur Greyf DDS FICOI was established in 2000 by Dr Arthur Greyf and has been dedicated to providing our patients with the best dental care possible. We provide our patients with the knowledge to make educated decisions regarding their dental needs. DNA Dental believes in ?The Golden Rule? and treats our patients with honesty, courtesy, politeness and respect. We pride ourselves on keeping up to date on all new products and procedures to make your dental experience easy, enjoyable and convenient."

2  Practice Areas

• Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Nyu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Maimonides Hosp
  • International Congress Of Oral Implantologists
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Misch International Implant Institute
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Greyf has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greyf has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Greyf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greyf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greyf's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greyf to family and friends

Dr. Greyf's Performance

A very knowledgeable and professional dentist. Implants look fantastic! Makes dental experience comfortable. Great office people.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I came in for A new crown the procedure was very quick. And pain-free! Deafly would recommend this dentist!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have had several implants performed by Dr. Greyf which included bone grafting. Found both Dr. Greyf & his staff extremely professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Highly professional, friendly, technologically advanced. Provides warranty on his work. Conveniently located office. Calming non-threatening atmosphere.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I will have chosen zero star if I have the choice. My tooth was extracted by Greyf early 2016 and he did an instant implant. A few months later I happened to see another dentist and was told that my implant was a total failure. I was shocked and consulted with a few other dentists and got the same...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Dear ZW, Just to address your concerns: When I disagreed with the unknown dentist assessment, I offered to discuss this with him, but he never called. We offered you a five year warranty on our work, providing you finish all the work here. You asked for a discount on an unfinished portion and you were given that, too. Nevertheless, I am glad you are happy with the care provided by the other dentist. I wish you all the best and hope that your dental care meets your expectations in the future.