Dr. Arthur Greyf, DDS

Dr. Arthur Greyf, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Arthur Greyf, DDS is a dentist who practices in Millburn, NJ. He is 47 years old.

425 Essex St

Millburn, NJ 07041

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Greyf

This content was provided by Dr. Greyf "Arthur Greyf DDS FICOI was established in 2000 by Dr Arthur Greyf and has been dedicated to providing our patients with the best dental care possible. We provide our patients with the knowledge to make educated decisions regarding their dental needs. DNA Dental believes in ?The Golden Rule? and treats our patients with honesty, courtesy, politeness and respect. We pride ourselves on keeping up to date on all new products and procedures to make your dental experience easy, enjoyable and convenient."

• Prosthodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Nyu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Maimonides Hosp
  • International Congress Of Oral Implantologists
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Misch International Implant Institute
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Greyf has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greyf has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Greyf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greyf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greyf's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greyf to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Greyf's Performance
Dumont |
Highly professional, friendly, technologically advanced. Provides warranty on his work. Conveniently located office. Calming non-threatening atmosphere.
Brooklyn, NY |
An excellent and knowledgeable dentist. Made my dental experience free of stress and pain.. I had my tooth pulled out painlessly by Dr. Greyf.
Livingston, NJ |
I will have chosen zero star if I have the choice. My tooth was extracted by Greyf early 2016 and he did an instant implant. A few months later I happened to see another dentist and was told that my implant was a total failure. I was shocked and consulted with a few other dentists and got the same answer. I went back to talk with Greyf, but he didn't admit his mistake and no apology. He claimed other dentists were not as skilled as he is, and asked me to finish the rest of the implant work wit
Dear ZW, Just to address your concerns: When I disagreed with the unknown dentist assessment, I offered to discuss this with him, but he never called. We offered you a five year warranty on our work, providing you finish all the work here. You asked for a discount on an unfinished portion and you were given that, too. Nevertheless, I am glad you are happy with the care provided by the other dentist. I wish you all the best and hope that your dental care meets your expectations in the future.
in New Jersey |
This is very confident great doctor! He is running great team, equipment is better than I saw in many other offices. Dr. Greyf saved me from many dental disasters. I intend to keep him forever.
in Newark Nj |
Been going here for years. This is the best dentist I've ever been to. I used to be afraid of going to the dentist until I started going here.
in Verona, NJ |
Dr Greyf is a true professional and highly skilled. He has a genial and empathic manner, matched with years of developing and obviously honing skills, and an office with state of the art technology. I have had endless years of sitting in various dentist's chairs with the gamut of dental problems, and Dr Greyf is truly a cut above the rest. He has my complete faith and confidence.... and he's also a very likeable guy!
in Edison, NJ |
A great doctor. Much better than 5 other dentists I met in the past
in Montclair, NJ |
Dr. Greyf has been an amazing dentist to my family! Definitely recommend him!
in Montclair, NJ |
Amazing dentist! Dr. Greyf made me feel comfortable through out the procedure. So glad i found him !
in Belleville, NJ |
I finally enjoy going to the dentist! Dr Greyf and his team always make me feel comfortable! Deff recommend him to my friends and family
Have you seen Dr. Arthur Greyf, DDS?

Visit Dr. Greyf