Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS

DentistryMale

Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Beverly Hills, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Glosman to book an appointment.

Dr. Glosman

Arthur Glosman DDS

450 N Roxbury Dr Ste 222 Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Dr. Glosman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glosman

Dr. Glosman
If you want perfect and painless, this is where you should go! I love Dr Glosman and his team, they are the best! I had 5 crowns replaced and one veneer. Two visits and we were done. I highly recommend Dr G!
David Parker – Sep 16, 2021
I always feel safe with Dr. Glossman. He is a perfectionist and does impeccable work. The entire staff at his office are also fantastic. Dentist visits can be expensive but here it is worth every penny.
Canon Price – Sep 02, 2021
If you need an artist to fix your bad experiences look no further!
Paul Mantea – Aug 04, 2021
I had a dental emergency and Dr. Glosman was able to fit me in on the same morning. He and his staff are great.
May 04, 2021
I have been going to Dr Glossman for the past 8+ years. He and his staff are always great and accommodating. His work is amazing and in the unfortunate event that I have a dental emergency, they are always able to accommodate me same day- which is such a blessing.
Apr 28, 2021
I’m lucky to discover Dr. Glosman through a friend referral. He has been the most patient and thoughtful doctor from day one, and his office staff is kind and caring! I needed to change the filling in my front tooth and I wanted my doctor to take their time and do everything right. I’m beyond amazed with the results and I love my new smile! Not to mention that the office space and the equipment are stunning, and very clean.
Ulyana – Apr 14, 2021
Dr. Glosman is truly a master & artist of his craft. His meticulous attention to detail goes unsurpassed. He was very patient with me while I asked a ton of questions and expressed my concerns. He took his time answering and made me feel comfortable and confident about undergoing a full mouth reconstruction with him. I know Dr Glosman takes a lot of pride in his excellent work and he truly wants each and every patient to get a outstanding result. I am grateful to Dr Glosman and his excellent staff for taking the time to make this a very good experience for me so far. I look forward to getting my full procedure done in the next few weeks.
Dr. M – Apr 08, 2021
It was an amazing experience and a pleasure meeting Dr. Glosman and his wonderful team. Love his team and beautiful work. Dr. Glosman is the best Dentist ever! He will be our family dentist forever! Thank you! #happyfamily
Carla Medina Kline – Apr 07, 2021
It has been 1 year and 8 months since I had my porcelain veneers redone by Dr. Arthur Glosman and this is my second review on him. Dr. Glosman and his staff like always are amazing. Before I met Dr. Glosman I had gotten my porcelain veneers done elsewhere which caused me a lot of pain. The veneers were very fake looking, bulky and thick and were just too big for my mouth. I was very unhappy with the result and went to Dr. Glosman and got my porcelain veneers redone by him. 16 in total. Dr. Glosman does excellent cosmetic dental work. My veneers are absolutely beautiful and natural looking. He is very professional, experienced and his skills are truly outstanding. I highly recommend him to everyone who is looking to get their teeth done. Dr. Glosman is a lifesaver and I am truly thankful towards him.
Lisa Yim – Jan 12, 2021
It has been 1 year and 8 months since I had my porcelain veneers redone by Dr. Arthur Glosman and this is my second review on him. Dr. Glosman and his staff like always are amazing. Before I met Dr. Glosman I had gotten my porcelain veneers done elsewhere which caused me a lot of pain. The veneers were very fake looking, bulky and thick and were just too big for my mouth. I was very unhappy with the result and went to Dr. Glosman and got my porcelain veneers redone by him. 16 in total. Dr. Glosman does excellent cosmetic dental work. My veneers are absolutely beautiful and natural looking. He is very professional, experienced and his skills are truly outstanding. I highly recommend him to everyone who is looking to get their teeth done. Dr. Glosman is a lifesaver and I am very thankful towards him.
Lisa Yim – Jan 12, 2021
Best dentist ever!! I had an implant and a crown on a front tooth with veneers on several other teeth. I always had trouble with the implant tooth. I used several dentists on the east coast pouring a lot of money into getting it fixed, but Dr. Glosman first one to ever completely fix the issue i was having while simultaneously making look aesthetically perfect. Fantastic job! 10 out of 10!
Stephen – Aug 22, 2020
Love me some Dr. Glosman! Had a significant piece of hardware (retainer) break and was able to be scheduled and seen within an hour. The office’s Covid procedures are outstanding and the staff is friendly. Also, I’m a new patient with two visit under my belt; considering their location, I’ve found their pricing to be fair so far. And hey, It doesn’t hurt that everyone’s very good looking too.
Colin – Jul 22, 2020
Dr. Glosman is the BEST dentist I have ever been to!! His entire staff is super friendly and welcoming. The office is always clean and homey. Pretty much the best experience one can have at a dentists office!
Jul 14, 2020
5 stars all the way Great guy
Stanley Pool – Jul 14, 2020
My wife and I enjoyed the total professionalism of Dr Glosman and his staff. Most important he is a great dentist and person. We would highly recommend Dr Glosman .
Don and Sheila McCann – Jul 02, 2020
I recently fell and broke my front tooth (freak accident!) I immediately, in panic and fear, called Dr. Glosman’s office and from the time Ani picked up my call she made me feel so much better! She calmed me down and got me in within the hour! (Other offices were telling me I had to come in the next week). They took every COVID precaution - sending me paper work before hand, getting me in a room immediately and having everything extremely clean! Dr. Glosman is an ANGEL! He is so sweet, his bedside manner is impeccable and he makes you feel like family. He educated me as to what’s exactly broken, explain different options and outlined the best for me. I ultimately needed veneers and I a root canal (they were able to get me in with a colleague within 30-minutes to get one done!). Fernanda was extremely gentle in cleaning my teeth and extremely nice! Sarah and Erika were also so helpful and welcoming! I mean - the staff really makes you feel at home and comfortable. My teeth look soooooo
Jun 18, 2020
Great. He is a wonderful dentist with a lot of knowledge. The finest work possible. He can create miracles. I highly recommend. Plus a Sweetheart.
Linda Allen – May 15, 2020
My visit with Dr. Glosman left me feeling reassured that I was in good hands. Previously, I had procrastinated and avoided going to the dentist because I had severe anxiety. However, after meeting with Dr. Glosman, I knew I had found the right professional to take good care of me. He patiently went over several options to create a treatment plan that made sense. The office staff was also professional and caring. The atmosphere in the office is relaxed, creating a feeling of warmth and comfort. I now feel ready to proceed with treatment and to address some serious dental issues. Thank you Dr. Glosman!
Karen Curreri – Feb 27, 2020
Dr. Glossman and his staff are always so welcoming, comforting, and friendly. It is very clear that patient satisfaction is their top priority. Dr. Glossman is an expert at what he does. Whether it’s advice about future cosmetic work, or necessary dental procederes, I always feel the most comfortable going to Dr. Glossman’s office.
Marie – Feb 27, 2020
Excellent service. Very pleasant staff and office
CArol J Parry – Feb 21, 2020

How was your experience with Dr. Glosman?

I provide the best possible cosmetic dental work to people that seek a beautiful smiles. Please visit my new website for more information. http://arthurglosmandds.com/

• Cosmetic Dentistry