Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Glosman

Arthur Glosman DDS

450 N Roxbury Dr Ste 222 Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Beverly Hills, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Glosman to book an appointment.

Dr. Glosman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glosman

Dr. Glosman?
Love me some Dr. Glosman! Had a significant piece of hardware (retainer) break and was able to be scheduled and seen within an hour. The office’s Covid procedures are outstanding and the staff is friendly. Also, I’m a new patient with two visit under my belt; considering their location, I’ve found their pricing to be fair so far. And hey, It doesn’t hurt that everyone’s very good looking too.
Colin – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Dr. Glosman is the BEST dentist I have ever been to!! His entire staff is super friendly and welcoming. The office is always clean and homey. Pretty much the best experience one can have at a dentists office!
Jul 14, 2020
5 stars all the way Great guy
Stanley Pool – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
My wife and I enjoyed the total professionalism of Dr Glosman and his staff. Most important he is a great dentist and person. We would highly recommend Dr Glosman .
Don and Sheila McCann – Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
I recently fell and broke my front tooth (freak accident!) I immediately, in panic and fear, called Dr. Glosman’s office and from the time Ani picked up my call she made me feel so much better! She calmed me down and got me in within the hour! (Other offices were telling me I had to come in the next week). They took every COVID precaution - sending me paper work before hand, getting me in a room immediately and having everything extremely clean! Dr. Glosman is an ANGEL! He is so sweet, his bedside manner is impeccable and he makes you feel like family. He educated me as to what’s exactly broken, explain different options and outlined the best for me. I ultimately needed veneers and I a root canal (they were able to get me in with a colleague within 30-minutes to get one done!). Fernanda was extremely gentle in cleaning my teeth and extremely nice! Sarah and Erika were also so helpful and welcoming! I mean - the staff really makes you feel at home and comfortable. My teeth look soooooo
Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Great. He is a wonderful dentist with a lot of knowledge. The finest work possible. He can create miracles. I highly recommend. Plus a Sweetheart.
Linda Allen – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
My visit with Dr. Glosman left me feeling reassured that I was in good hands. Previously, I had procrastinated and avoided going to the dentist because I had severe anxiety. However, after meeting with Dr. Glosman, I knew I had found the right professional to take good care of me. He patiently went over several options to create a treatment plan that made sense. The office staff was also professional and caring. The atmosphere in the office is relaxed, creating a feeling of warmth and comfort. I now feel ready to proceed with treatment and to address some serious dental issues. Thank you Dr. Glosman!
Karen Curreri – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Dr. Glossman and his staff are always so welcoming, comforting, and friendly. It is very clear that patient satisfaction is their top priority. Dr. Glossman is an expert at what he does. Whether it’s advice about future cosmetic work, or necessary dental procederes, I always feel the most comfortable going to Dr. Glossman’s office.
Marie – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Excellent service. Very pleasant staff and office
CArol J Parry – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Dr. Glossman and his team are first rate. You could not ask for better service. They're talented, professional, and clear experts in their field. They get my highest recommendation.
Alex Schondorf – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Outstanding Dentist and office staff. Visit was smooth and very informative. Dr. Glosman and his staff made me feel very comfortable and confident about the procedures he would be doing to improve my smile, bite, color etc. I have consulted a several Doctors over the past few years and I feel most comfortable with Dr Glosman. Looking forward to finally having this procedure done.
GAM – Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
It’s been a few months since I got my new smile and I still can’t get used to getting compliments on it. Dr. Glosman did such an amazing job... He has my trust and full confidence. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending him to anybody...
Nina – Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Great Dr, Staff and Office. So glad I finally found a place that I feel comfortable in and it makes you feel right at home.
J. Aiello – Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
My veneers look so natural and he was attentive to every detail. Dr. Glosman made me feel comfortable and there was a quick turn around. Highly recommend!
Jen S. – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Dr Glosman is a perfectionist and that is what you want when it comes to cosmetic dentistry . But that’s not all his office is immaculate and his staff is kind and efficient and that speaks volumes of the kind of service he provides . All and all the best cosmetic dentist you can possible have . Thanks Dr Glosman , Annie and Sara you are the dream team !
Trish – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Competent meticulous gentle kind skillful patient ... simply amazing dentist. He truly knows his craft. If you are looking for a gifted and capable reconstructive and or cosmetic dentist ... he’s your guy.
MG in Topanga, CA – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Dr. Glosman and his staff are amazing. He is very friendly and sincerely cares for each and every one of his patients. He is the BEST Cosmetic Dentist in Beverly Hills. This I say because I have experience. I got my porcelain veneers redone by Dr. Glosman and they look so beautiful and I am obsessed with them. My veneers look so natural I can't thank him enough. In total I got 16 veneers done (8 upper and 8 lower). Dr. Glosman is very professional and experienced and his skills are truly outstanding and that is why I highly recommend him to everyone.
Lisa Yim in CA – Jun 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Dr Glosman does excellent cosmetic dental work. He has done a lot of work for me over the years, and just truly saved me from a lot of pain from some veneers I had done elsewhere. He’s really so talented and compassionate.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
The entire team are very professional and friendly and they make you feel like your family… Thoroughly explaining everything and I’m one who is scared to death of Dennis and I felt like I was at home and very trusting
May 01, 2019
Perfection in dentistry
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Glosman?

I provide the best possible cosmetic dental work to people that seek a beautiful smiles. Please visit my new website for more information. http://arthurglosmandds.com/

• Cosmetic Dentistry

University Of Southern California

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Glosman communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Glosman offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Glosman offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Glosman have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Glosman offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Glosman offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (310) 273-2215