Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Glosman

Arthur Glosman DDS

450 N Roxbury Dr Ste 222 Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Beverly Hills, CA. He practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

Dr. Glosman accepts

Dr. Glosman accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Glosman treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

I provide the best possible cosmetic dental work to people that seek a beautiful smiles. Please visit my new website for more information. http://arthurglosmandds.com/

• Cosmetic Dentistry

University Of Southern California

Dr. Glosman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glosman

Dr. Glosman?
Dr. Glosman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Glosman is a perfectionist and that is what you want when it comes to cosmetic dentistry . But that’s not all his office is immaculate and his staff is kind and efficient and that speaks volumes of the kind of service he provides . All and all the best cosmetic dentist you can possible have . Thanks Dr Glosman , Annie and Sara you are the dream team !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Competent meticulous gentle kind skillful patient ... simply amazing dentist. He truly knows his craft. If you are looking for a gifted and capable reconstructive and or cosmetic dentist ... he’s your guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Dr. Glosman and his staff are amazing. He is very friendly and sincerely cares for each and every one of his patients. He is the BEST Cosmetic Dentist in Beverly Hills. This I say because I have experience. I got my porcelain veneers redone by Dr. Glosman and they look so beautiful and I am obsessed with them. My veneers look so natural I can't thank him enough. In total I got 16 veneers done (8 upper and 8 lower). Dr. Glosman is very professional and experienced and his skills are truly outstanding and that is why I highly recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Dr Glosman does excellent cosmetic dental work. He has done a lot of work for me over the years, and just truly saved me from a lot of pain from some veneers I had done elsewhere. He’s really so talented and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
The entire team are very professional and friendly and they make you feel like your family… Thoroughly explaining everything and I’m one who is scared to death of Dennis and I felt like I was at home and very trusting
Perfection in dentistry
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
It's somewhat amazing when you're seated in the dentist's chair, mouth open, getting work done on you, and you suddenly have a thought that fleets through your mind saying, "Gee, what a wonderful dentist." That's what happened today while I was in the chair. Dr. Glosman, you and your staff are the best, superlative. Thank you. Always.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
You will not find a better dentist than Dr. Glosman. He’s kind, approachable and cares deeply about helping his patients. His staff are amazing! Ani, Sarah, Brianna and Ellen are all stars. I’m so glad I found this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
As always a great experience. I wouldn't trust my teeth to anyone else. Dr. Glossman and his staff are fantastic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Just had a great visit to the doctor’s office. They always able to fit me In at the last minute. They have such a wonderful friendly staff. I was not able to come on a work day for the next appt so they were even nice enough to come in on their day off to finish the procedure. Thx Dr. Glosman’s office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Perfect first time consultation Experience Knowledge and good mien...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Always professional. Always breathtakingly clean!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Dr Glosman and his staff are amazing. From the minute you walk in you're made to feel at ease with the super friendly and helpful front desk staff. I went to Dr Glosman to fix my front teeth. He was so warmin explaining in detail all my options while also being patient with my many questions. He performed veneers on my front teeth and the procedure was so quick (just 2 visits) and most importantly PAINLESS. His attention to detail & skillful work is impressive. I highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
After many hours in Dr. G's chair my 20 teeth (temps) are in! The procedure was painless. And the result better than promised. Next visit permanent teeth placement. Dr. Glosman comes from a family of dentists and his care, touch, and focus on detail may come naturally. His team is also friendly and informative. I strongly recommend this office! 6 stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
I’m normally not a fan of going to the dentist especially as I get older as more issues seem to be popping up. Finding Dr. Glossman broke that spell. I felt completely relaxed during my procedure and was so relieved after it was completed. Dr. Glossman and his staff are incredibly professional, kind and efficient. They are perfectionists and took great care of me as a first time patient. Big smile ??
Wonderful doctor and team
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
I would very much like to recommend Dr. Glosman for not just professional dentistry and cosmetics but also he’s a master of occlusion. I wish I had found him years ago. My teeth are not just beautiful, but my eating/chewing is very comfortable as well. I would very much recommend him to any of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Outstanding experience , Dr. Glosman is committed to perfection. The staff is fantastic and the office and suites are beautiful and welcoming. I would be happy to recommend Dr. Glosman personally to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
I don’t even know where to begin to sing Dr.Glosman’s praises. I honestly have never met such a genuine, caring dentist. He said he would change my life and he has by giving me this beautiful smile!! For 20 years I hated smiling because of my teeth. Now, I can’t stop smiling! Thank you Ani, Sara, Bri and the whole gang that helped make this an unforgettable, amazing journey. Thank you Dr Glosman for giving me my smile back!! I will be eternally grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Dr Glossman and Ani are great! I was so impressed with my dental work. I’d recommend this service to friends, family, and clients!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Glosman?