Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS

DentistryMale

Dentistry

Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Beverly Hills, CA. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS

Arthur Glosman DDS

450 N Roxbury Dr Ste 222 Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Compare Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS with other Dentistry Practitioners near you

Dr. Glosman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glosman

Dr. Glosman

Perfect cleaning and good advice for healthy gums etc.Talented Dr.Glosman has an eye for beauty and delivers a beautiful smile.He is also very genuine!!
Jul 29, 2022
Amazing Dentist!!
Dr. Glosman is a great dentist. He truly cares and understands the concerns of his patients. He made sure my teeth are fixed before leaving on a trip and went an extra mile to rush the restorations for me. My teeth have been causing me much stress for the past few years and I'm really happy to have found someone who does not rush me out the door, but instead listens, cares and at the end of the day does an amazing job with amazing results. His staff is very friendly, accommodating and I highly recommend him and his practice. Prior to going to dr Glosman, I never knew that visiting a dentist can in fact, be a great experience!
AO – Jun 08, 2022
Best Dentist!!
I’ve been going to Dr. Glosman for years now and am truly grateful to have found the best dentist in Beverly Hills! It’s an experience from the moment you walk in! I recommend Dr.Glosman to all of my friends, clients and family!!
Carine M – May 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Dr. Glosman is a fantastic dentist. He listens, he's intuitive, and he understands the concerns of his patients. He adeptly fixed a situation for me that had been causing me a great deal of stress for a long time, and I am so happy with the results. I highly recommend him, as well as his staff.
Kira – Apr 19, 2022
Thorough and empathetic dentist
Dr. Glosman carefully explained the pros and cons of two procedures from which I was choosing. He listened to my concerns, answering my questions and never rushing me into a particular option, even as he gave his recommendation. His patience and calm manner are simply reassuring . All of this is on top of his skill, performing the procedure efficiently with almost no discomfort to me while continually verifying that I was okay, not only not in pain but also not too nervous.
Julie Stockton – Feb 25, 2022
AWESOME as always!!!
Thank you again for everything!!!!
Feb 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
While this a very personal and sensitive topic for me to talk about, I wanted to take a moment to express my most sincerest gratitude and appreciation for Dr. Glosman and his entire team at Arthur Glosman DDS. From day one with his encouraging words, Dr Glosman and his staff made me feel safe, comfortable and at ease. I let go of that fear and anxiety I carried around with me and put all my trust in the team, and I am so happy I did. Such a great and rewarding experience that has forever change my life. I got everything I ever hoped for and more! “Icing on the cake” as Dr. Glosman would say. Such a beautiful set of Porcelain Veneers in just a few visits like I was promised. Dr. Glosman’s outstanding work ethic and professionalism goes without saying! He’s the best and will not settle for anything less then perfection. A very special Thank you to Ani for guiding me through the process and for being extra accommodating! Love you All!!!
Luisa S – Nov 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Let's put it this way: I would never go anywhere else if I have issues with my mouth. From the painless injections to the works of art ( no exaggeration) and in top of it dealing with my extreme gag reflex. You have to be born with that gift just like a high class musician .
Paul M – Nov 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Thank you for returning my smile I am beyond happy …. I didn’t think it was possible to ever have teeth which look this good… I feel younger healthy and beyond grateful. I am so happy I walked into your office … you have the magic hands ……When I walked into your office I didn’t think it was possible to restore my teeth I had really honestly given up on all of the dentist they all gave me the story that it would cost this much money and they would be able to deliver and nobody and 53 years of dentists across the world have ever delivered the results that you delivered you don’t talk to talk you walk the walk and you do it with grace skill humility and humor. The staff are amazing at your office the environment is spotless, relaxing and welcoming. If anybody is reading this review who is seriously considering having reconstruction work completed and they are in any doubt please trust me he will be delighted when you see the results
Dr. Thomas O’ Malley – Nov 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
If you want perfect and painless, this is where you should go! I love Dr Glosman and his team, they are the best! I had 5 crowns replaced and one veneer. Two visits and we were done. I highly recommend Dr G!
David Parker – Sep 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
I always feel safe with Dr. Glossman. He is a perfectionist and does impeccable work. The entire staff at his office are also fantastic. Dentist visits can be expensive but here it is worth every penny.
Canon Price – Sep 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
I had a dental emergency and Dr. Glosman was able to fit me in on the same morning. He and his staff are great.
May 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
I have been going to Dr Glossman for the past 8+ years. He and his staff are always great and accommodating. His work is amazing and in the unfortunate event that I have a dental emergency, they are always able to accommodate me same day- which is such a blessing.
Apr 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
I’m lucky to discover Dr. Glosman through a friend referral. He has been the most patient and thoughtful doctor from day one, and his office staff is kind and caring! I needed to change the filling in my front tooth and I wanted my doctor to take their time and do everything right. I’m beyond amazed with the results and I love my new smile! Not to mention that the office space and the equipment are stunning, and very clean.
Ulyana – Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Dr. Glosman is truly a master & artist of his craft. His meticulous attention to detail goes unsurpassed. He was very patient with me while I asked a ton of questions and expressed my concerns. He took his time answering and made me feel comfortable and confident about undergoing a full mouth reconstruction with him. I know Dr Glosman takes a lot of pride in his excellent work and he truly wants each and every patient to get a outstanding result. I am grateful to Dr Glosman and his excellent staff for taking the time to make this a very good experience for me so far. I look forward to getting my full procedure done in the next few weeks.
Dr. M – Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
It was an amazing experience and a pleasure meeting Dr. Glosman and his wonderful team. Love his team and beautiful work. Dr. Glosman is the best Dentist ever! He will be our family dentist forever! Thank you! #happyfamily
Carla Medina Kline – Apr 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
It has been 1 year and 8 months since I had my porcelain veneers redone by Dr. Arthur Glosman and this is my second review on him. Dr. Glosman and his staff like always are amazing. Before I met Dr. Glosman I had gotten my porcelain veneers done elsewhere which caused me a lot of pain. The veneers were very fake looking, bulky and thick and were just too big for my mouth. I was very unhappy with the result and went to Dr. Glosman and got my porcelain veneers redone by him. 16 in total. Dr. Glosman does excellent cosmetic dental work. My veneers are absolutely beautiful and natural looking. He is very professional, experienced and his skills are truly outstanding. I highly recommend him to everyone who is looking to get their teeth done. Dr. Glosman is a lifesaver and I am truly thankful towards him.
Lisa Yim – Jan 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
It has been 1 year and 8 months since I had my porcelain veneers redone by Dr. Arthur Glosman and this is my second review on him. Dr. Glosman and his staff like always are amazing. Before I met Dr. Glosman I had gotten my porcelain veneers done elsewhere which caused me a lot of pain. The veneers were very fake looking, bulky and thick and were just too big for my mouth. I was very unhappy with the result and went to Dr. Glosman and got my porcelain veneers redone by him. 16 in total. Dr. Glosman does excellent cosmetic dental work. My veneers are absolutely beautiful and natural looking. He is very professional, experienced and his skills are truly outstanding. I highly recommend him to everyone who is looking to get their teeth done. Dr. Glosman is a lifesaver and I am very thankful towards him.
Lisa Yim – Jan 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Best dentist ever!! I had an implant and a crown on a front tooth with veneers on several other teeth. I always had trouble with the implant tooth. I used several dentists on the east coast pouring a lot of money into getting it fixed, but Dr. Glosman first one to ever completely fix the issue i was having while simultaneously making look aesthetically perfect. Fantastic job! 10 out of 10!
Stephen – Aug 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?
Love me some Dr. Glosman! Had a significant piece of hardware (retainer) break and was able to be scheduled and seen within an hour. The office’s Covid procedures are outstanding and the staff is friendly. Also, I’m a new patient with two visit under my belt; considering their location, I’ve found their pricing to be fair so far. And hey, It doesn’t hurt that everyone’s very good looking too.
Colin – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Glosman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Glosman?