Dr. Arthur Chal, DDS

Dr. Arthur Chal, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Arthur Chal, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Phoenix, AZ. He graduated from Case Western Reserve and practices dentistry.Read his story

4715 N 32nd St Ste 106

Phoenix, AZ 85018

Learn about Dr. Chal

Dr. Chal's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chal "As the director at Arthur Chal Esthetic and Reconstructive Dentistry in Phoenix, Arizona, I emphasize a patient-focused approach and leading techniques that deliver unparalleled results. My extensive training in general, cosmetic, restorative, and implant dentistry as well as my commitment to continuing education preserve my position at the forefront of my field. I have achieved elevated status in numerous professional organizations, including becoming an Accredited Member of the Academy of General Dentistry, a Past President of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. I earned my undergraduate degree from Northwestern University and received my Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Case Western Reserve University. I have also completed additional training in TMJ disorder treatment and have been named a "Top Dentist" by Phoenix Magazine for several years running. Whether you're seeking a rejuvenating treatment or relief from functional problems caused by missing teeth or another concern, I and my multidisciplinary team of dental and medical professionals can help you attain a beautiful, healthy smile you're proud to show off. "

1  Practice Areas

• Orofacial Pain

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Northwestern
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Case Western Reserve
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Chal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chal

3.4

Dr. Chal?
Dr. Chal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arthur Chal, DDS
They try convincing you of some severe TMJ problems (requiring $3500 smackaroos for his research and diagnostic fees) and didn't treat my actual problem of a simple chipped tooth. They don't do X-rays and charged me 200.00 for Dr. Chal's time - I didn't need a used car salesmen for TMJ - I needed...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arthur Chal, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Chal?