Dr. Arnold Weiss, DDS

Dr. Arnold Weiss, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Dr. Arnold Weiss, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Brookline, MA and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from New York University in 1973 and practices pediatric dentistry and orthodontics.Read his story

1560 Beacon St

Brookline, MA 02446

• AARP
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Learn about Dr. Weiss

Dr. Weiss' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Weiss "Ever since I can remember, it has been my purpose to be involved in teaching and being a role model for children. Children who feel good about themselves smile more, enjoy life, are generally optimistic, and have more success! My three goals when treating children are to have a great experience, develop an ongoing relationship with them, and provide the best clinical dental care for each child I treat. It is a wonderful feeling to see children grow up over the years into fine young adults. I grew up in New Jersey and graduated from Yeshiva University. My time at college guided me into the healthcare field. I received my dental degree at New York University College of Dentistry, and my post doctoral degree and Masters in Pediatric Dentistry from Boston University School of Dental Medicine. I love teaching which led me to obtain a position as an Assistant Clinical Professor in Pediatric Dentistry at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. I hold staff positions at Tufts NEMC, Franciscan Children's Hospital, Harvard University, as well as, the Senior Pediatric Dentist at The Massachusetts General Hospital. I am involved in mentoring programs with Boston University School of Medicine, Tufts University, and New England College of Optometry. These opportunities enable me to guide students in building career and life choices. It is extremely gratifying. Personally, I have a son and a daughter who are exceptional young adults. Yaakov Jeffrey is a Chaplain and teacher in Omaha, Nebraska, and Amy is an artist in Boston. Four beautiful, smart… grandchildren. I am an avid skier, love to travel, pretend I am an Iron Chef, and am active in mentoring young professionals in achieving their potentials. I am active in the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and a member of the Council on Clinical Affairs, where it is my privilege to help create Policies and Guidelines for the clinical practice of pediatric dentistry. I also volunteer and lecture nationally and internationally to physicians and dentists about the care of young children and their dental health. I look forward to caring for each new patient and supporting every parent into their children's future!"

This content was provided by Dr. Weiss "We are a pediatric and orthodontic dental practice with a caring staff. We subscribe to the highest level of clinical, administrative, and interpersonal skills for our dental team. We pledge to provide all families with outstanding dental care in the most gentle, efficient, and enthusiastic manner possible."

2  Practice Areas

• Pediatric Dentistry
  • Orthodontics

• Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Yeshiva University
  • Kellogg School Of Business
    Other Education | Completed 2006
  • Wharton Sch-U Penn
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Weiss has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Weiss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weiss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weiss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weiss' Reviews