Dr. Arman Roksar, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male

Dr. Arman Roksar, DDS
Dr. Roksar's primary goal is to create dental comfort, and his mission is to establish a rewarding and lasting relationship will all of his patients. He conducts one-on-one sessions during each visit to help you obtain beautiful teeth and gums so that you can feel free to live and love your smile! Offering the latest and most advanced digital equipment. It is our out most desire to help our patients maintain optimal oral health through education and preventative dental care. Our goal is healthy teeth and gums for a life time.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Roksar's Care Philosophy

Dr. Roksar's provides for each and every patient: First class dentistry by a licensed & certified prosthodontist A pleasant and comfortable dental experience A lifetime of dental health A healthy and beautiful smile We are proud to be one of the few dental offices that is truly expert in handling complex care (including BOTH implant placement surgery and the cosmetic restoration of your teeth and dental implants). With this specialty degree and training in prosthodontics and the most up-to-date dental technologies and materials available, Dr. Roksar can provide dental services ranging from simple fillings to extreme dental reconstruction.

Dr. Roksar's Experience

Visiting Dr. Roksar

Dr. Roksar accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Roksar is now accepting new patients
NY Dental220 Riverside Blvd
New York, NY 10069
Evening
Saturday
(212) 580-1164Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Roksar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Roksar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roksar to family and friends
Dr. Roksar Says:

Thank you for your input.

Dr. Roksar's Performance
Massapequa, NY |
I am thrilled with the services of Dr. Roksar.His gentle manner helped ease my fears. I recently had a front implant removed after 33 years.I had no more bone to work with and the gum was receded high. Dr. Roksar mastered and installed a bridge that I never thought possible.I don't know what he did, but he matched the teeth perfectly and you can't even tell that my four front teeth are a bridge.My gum lines match and the imperfections are gone.I can smile BIG again! THANK YOU!
in New York, NY |
I am so happy with my new crowns, I had been unhappy with my teeth for a long time & after two visits I couldn't be more pleased, it was so quick & easy & Dr Roksar explained every step!
in Seaford, NY |
Dr. Arman Roskar, DDS is an excellent dentist whose main priority is making sure his patients are comfortable and get the best dentistry he can offer. he is Perfectionist, meticulous and compassionate, he takes care of every single detail to obtain a maximum result. I was so satisfied with the results of my dental implants work, I won't go to any other dentist. Thank you for giving me my smile back!
in Doylestown, PA |
Dr. Roksar is very personable detailed and a perfectionist he cares about his patients. Wonderful follow up after care. He hygienist Daniel is second to none. Carol his isn't is sufficient and friendly you feel like your with good friends very comfortable and we all know how we like going to the dentist but this pleasant as it gets. You will surprised I had many implants there and recovery pretty painless. There is never a long wait he takes you on time and he is great with emergency care.
in Bronx, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Roksar for over 10 years and would not ever think of going to anyone else. He and his staff are professional and more than that, welcoming. The care and service I have received is outstanding. I heartily recommend him to anyone who asks me for a recommendation.
in New York, NY |
I have been with Dr. Roksar since he opened his practice and have had many procedures running the gamut from cleaning, crowns, implants, extractions etc. I have had great experiences and just adore the doctor and his staff....the office is friendly and efficient and the staff very welcoming. I recommend this dental practice wholeheartedly.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Roksar is great! I was recommended to him by a friend. It's the 1st time I feel 100% about my teeth. We spent a few months fixing my years of neglect (and correction of bad dentist)and I felt comfortable the entire time. I received cleanings, cavities filled, root canals and minor reshaping of my teeth. All of them I am more than happy about process. They did a great job communicating cost of everything I need done upfront, so I wasn't surprise and used my insurance to fullest. The office
in New York, NY |
Dr. Roksar put in my new porcelain veneers last year. Dr. Roksar is experienced in Prosthodontics so he really understands my jaw problems. The veneers have been trouble-free and they look fantastic. The night guard he made is the most comfortable one I have ever had. Dr. Roksar is an especially considerate doctor who is at the top of his game. The dental assistants are also wonderful, as are the receptionists. All in all a great office. No waiting problems either.
in New York, NY |
I've been a patient of Dr Roksar for almost 8 years and have always had an excellent experience. He's thorough, attentative and always kind!
Have you seen Dr. Arman Roksar, DDS?
Are you Dr. Roksar?

Compare Dr. Roksar

Compare this Dentist
    View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Roksar's Care Philosophy

Dr. Roksar's provides for each and every patient:

1. First class dentistry by a licensed & certified prosthodontist
      2. A pleasant and comfortable dental experience
      3. A lifetime of dental health
      4. A healthy and beautiful smile

Implant Prosthodontics - Surgical and Restorative

Dr. Roksar says...

Specialty certificate in Prosthodontics with additional training in surgical implant placement and restorations.

Dr. Roksar says...

Thank you for your input.

Dr. Roksar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Chipped Tooth
      • Tooth Demineralization
      • Tooth Discoloration

Columbia University / College of Dental Medicine

Graduated in 1996

University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ)

Graduated in 1999

Univ Of Med & Dent Nj (UMDNJ)

Completed in 1999

University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ)

Completed in 1999

State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook

Graduated in 1992

• Other Education
        Montefior Med Ctr Albert Einstein Coll Med

Completed in 2000

• Farsi
      • Persian

Dr. Roksar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roksar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics