Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD

Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsMaleAge 35

Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Atlanta, GA and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Georgia Health Sciences Univ medical school in 2012. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Patel to book an appointment.

Quest Orthodontics

• Practices at Top Hospital Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel?
From day one, the staff at Quest made me feel welcomed and comfortable. Dr. Patel is a very good listener and did not remove my braces until the results met both of our expectations. Once I was done with the process, he even went over and beyond my expectations by slightly reshaping a few of my teeth, per my request.
K. B. – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
Great service the entire 2 years. Got my braces off at the exact time i was told.
Anonymous – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
We brought both of our sons to Dr. Patel. The treatment was effective and competent from the beginning. The office staff is friendly and helpful, and the space itself is clean and tidy Definitely recommend.
Anonymous – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
Calista the receptionist is so friendly, inviting and personable. She always makes a first good impression of the office over the phone and in person. There have been many times where I had to change my appointment or need to come in to have an attachment put back on and she has always been able to work with my schedule to get me in, even offering same-day appointments. Dr. Patel’s team of ladies are the best! They all have a bubble, fun, and welcoming personality. I really admire how the girls communicate and get along with each other, it says a lot about the company. I can tell that the staff loves their job and working for Dr. Patel. Dr. Patel is very kind, soft-spoken and informative. It is evident that he is passionate about his line of work and wants the best results for his patients even when the patient (like myself) is hesitant about the plan of care. Speaking of the plan of care, Dr. Patel takes the time to educate and include me in my plan of care at every visit.
Kimberly – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
Overall, I think the whole experience was definitely easy and not overwhelming. Everything ran smoothly and nothing was too complicated. I never had to wait long during any appointment and they were all short and timely. I definitely appreciate the quality of this experience.
Anonymous – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
Dr. Patel is not only amazing at what he does but he pays attention such close attention to details he will bring things to my attention that I have not seen or paid attention to. He's very thorough with each adjustment explains what he is trying to achieve for the next appointment and has done such a great job ill be coming out of treatment way before I'm suppose to. You could NOT get better by coming here to Quest Orthdontics and choosing Dr.Patel as your personal own Orthodontist.
Anonymous – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
not much to say just that it worked out great and he's a good orthodontist and a good guy
Pete K. – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
Wonderful loving staff! We couldn't be happier with my 13 year old's smile and overall experience with Dr. Arjun and staff.
Julie M. – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
I had an overall great experience with Quest Orthodontics and everyone here! Everyone was really nice and helpful. I always knew exactly what was happening with my smile. I am so confident and happy about my new smile now!
Madelyn C. – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
We have loved Dr. Patel since the moment we met him. Not only has Dr Patel fixed my son's smile but my daughter's as well. He is knowledgeable and attentive to individual needs of each person. His office is clean and inviting and FUN for kids. Dr Patel worked closely with our pediatric dentist to ensure the best results in the least amount of time. His staff is friendly and inviting. It really is a pleasure to go to the orthodontist. I can't recommend Quest Orthodontics enough.
Mistye W. – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
Dr. Patel and his staff have been wonderful with both of my children's orthodontic experiences. The office is convenient and state of the art. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful, and very accommodating. We highly recommend Quest Orthodontics!
Anonymous – Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
I was hesistate at first about the treatment needed to change my smile, but when I met Dr. Patel it was amazing at first site. He took the time to explain everything from Day 1, and I felt confident in what he was going to do to my teeth. The only hesitation I had was the availability of appointments.
Jazymne M. – Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
Dr. Patel gave a good explanation of the corrections needed through the use of braces and the actual time was very close to the estimated time with braces. The office staff is very nice and helpful, making the overall experience a success!
Karen S. – Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
I highly recommend Quest Orthodotics They are kind and efficient Happy with great results!!
Anonymous A. – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
from the first initial visit I knew Quest was for me. Every visit was convenient to my availability and fast with little to no waiting. All of the staff is super nice and welcoming.
Teresa S. – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
i simply love this clinic
Luetisia L. – Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
The whole Orthodontic Treatment was flawless. Vashti my assistant made the debond process so easy and amazing. She's so kind and sweet. I highly recommend this office. Dr. Patel is the best.
Millie J. – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
I cannot say enough great things about the Quest Orthodontics Team! I started my treatment here after moving from Savannah and Dr Patel and his team made the transition to a new city and new orthodontist office SO smooth! They've have remained friendly and professional throughout the entire experience. Their willingness to explain their process made me feel very confident and comfortable with my treatment plan and I could not be happier with my results! They are the best, hands down!
Gaelen T. – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
Dr. Patel is by far the best Orthodontist in the area! We drive 5 hours for every appointment. We love him!!!
John S. – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?
I had a very interesting experience with Quest Orthodontics. I moved out-of-state in the midst of treatment. However, I opted to stick with my treatment plan with Quest and Dr. Patel. It was quite a journey at times, traveling back and forth over the past few months, but I am very satisfied with my teeth. The staff at Quest have been very accommodating and understanding, especially with scheduling. I can tell Dr. Patel takes great pride in his work.
Julie J. – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arjun Patel, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Patel treats your condition or procedure

• Dental Laser Procedure
  • Invisalign®
  • Lingual Dental Braces
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • SomnoDent® (for Sleep Apnea)

Dr. Patel accepts

Dr. Patel accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Concordia Plus General Dentist DHMO
Dental
Dental Premier
Dental Value

The long road to becoming an orthodontist started with Dr. Patel accepting a full scholarship to the University of Georgia, where he became a die-hard...Read more

Dr. Arjun Patel has been practicing Dental Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics for more than 5 years . He has been serving the Atlanta , Georgia area.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics