Contact provider for availability

Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Klooster
100 Hyannis Dr Holly Springs, NC 27540

Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Holly Springs, NC. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Klooster accepts

Dr. Klooster accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas

Dr. Klooster?
Dr. Klooster's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS
Recent
Terrified of the dentist. Klooster Family Dentistry has made me feel comfortable in a dentist office for the first time in 20 years. Highly Recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
Very easy and comfortable. Staff explained everything to me of what my options were.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
Very professional and welcoming friendly office - also nice well kept office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
I have horrible anxiety when going to the dentist. Well not so much anymore. ??. Dr. Klooster and his staff are so caring and wonderful. He always takes his time and explains what he is doing. We have no complaints on his work or his professionalism. His staff is great too. I highly recommend his practice if you are looking for a change or need a great dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
Dr. Klooster and his team are fantastic! I am a new patient in their practice and everything from making my appointment to the services I received today were phenomenal. I needed some work done and the first appointment they had available was a few weeks out, but his staff made a point to call me anytime there was a cancellation so I could move my appointment up. Once I arrived, the staff was very courteous and welcoming. The hygienist who worked with me was very kind and made me feel at home.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
I take my Mom, Helen, to see Dr. Klooster and she can't say enough good things about him or his great staff! They are always prompt and on time, friendly, meet her needs and treat her like family! If you are looking for a new dentist or thinking about changing to a new dentist, Helen would highly recommend that you give Dr. Klooster and his group a try. She thinks you will not regret it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
Dr. Klooster and staff are friendly, efficient, thorough, and provide virtually pain-free dental care. He explains his recommendations completely and answers all questions fully. Strongly recommend Klooster Family Dentistry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
Staff welcoming and well organized, great waiting room, not that I had to wait long. My first visit, hygienist was fantastic, not just the work she did but explaining why xrays are harder for me. Dr. Klooster didn't rush through even though I had no issues, asked questions. Overall felt I had made the right choice. AND the hours are great, was able to get an early AM appt and get to work without missing anything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
Dr. Klooster and his staff a SPECTACULAR to work with! I have been a patient at this practice for over two years and I couldn't be happier with their professionalism and service. Check them out if you are local to the triangle - definitely worth the drive out to Holly Springs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
Dr Klooster and his staff are great. I had a root canal done by a different Doctor and it was causing me discomfort on a Saturday. He took care of me and sent me on the road to recovery
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
The team was very friendly and I was very happy with the care that I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
My family has been going to Dr. Klooster for over a year and we’ve extremely happy with him and his team. The entire staff is great! They are very nice, attentive and friendly people. We highly recommend Dr. Klooster for your dental visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
Great Chair side manner from doc and staff Willing to explain what’s going on so that you understand Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
They took me in on time, everyone was very friendly and professional. They made me feel comfortable during my visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
Family friendly. Good service, good, friendly and high proficiency staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
I've been to Dr Klooster's office several times. First class organization. From check in until check out, I was treated promptly and with courtesy. I can't say enough good things.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
Cant say enough about Dr. Klooster and his staff. He was very understanding of my fear and made me feel comfortable, which calmed me. His work is exceptional and his honesty was appreciated. It was expected that I have a certain procedure which in the end wasn't necessary. This reduced my bill substantially. I would never have known the procedure wasn't performed. Honestly I'm at ease anticipating my next visit. Highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
Good service, good people, great teeth!
I’m 4; they make me comfortable and I get a super hero toothbrush
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS?
Staff friendly and professional. They explain what is going on and will take the time to ensure the patient understands. They try to answer any questions and concerns.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Klooster?