Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 36

Dr. Arend Klooster, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Holly Springs, NC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Klooster to book an appointment.

Dr. Klooster

Klooster Family Dentistry

100 Hyannis Dr Holly Springs, NC 27540

Dr. Klooster's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klooster

Dr. Klooster
Great facility and staff.
Crystal – Jul 23, 2019
Great environment, friendly and informative staff.
Jun 26, 2019
Dr. Klooster and his staff are excellent at what they do. My family of 5 all see him and are happy with their dental care from regular cleanings to having cavities filled, or root canals. Thank you to the entire staff for the excellence in care they provide.
Jun 26, 2019
A++ for Dr. Klooster and his team! He takes the time to explain everything. His staff is top notch and his hygienist is great with my son and is very thorough. All around Professionals!
Amy Oxendine – Jun 26, 2019
Great staff from front desk to those who work on your teeth. I had been away from the dentist for several years. Dr. Klooster and his staff helped me get back up to date and I feel great. Please give him a try if you need a dentist. You will NOT be disappointed!
George S. in Holly Springs, NC – Jun 26, 2019
Just started going to this Dentist Office a couple weeks ago and it was a great experience! Very friendly and helped me to understand why they recommended fixing my old fillings. Waited for maybe two minutes in the lobby- amazing.
Jennifer Haines in NC – Jun 26, 2019
Terrified of the dentist. Klooster Family Dentistry has made me feel comfortable in a dentist office for the first time in 20 years. Highly Recommend!
May 07, 2019
Very easy and comfortable. Staff explained everything to me of what my options were.
May 06, 2019
Very professional and welcoming friendly office - also nice well kept office
May 06, 2019
I have horrible anxiety when going to the dentist. Well not so much anymore. ??. Dr. Klooster and his staff are so caring and wonderful. He always takes his time and explains what he is doing. We have no complaints on his work or his professionalism. His staff is great too. I highly recommend his practice if you are looking for a change or need a great dentist.
Apr 01, 2019
Dr. Klooster and his team are fantastic! I am a new patient in their practice and everything from making my appointment to the services I received today were phenomenal. I needed some work done and the first appointment they had available was a few weeks out, but his staff made a point to call me anytime there was a cancellation so I could move my appointment up. Once I arrived, the staff was very courteous and welcoming. The hygienist who worked with me was very kind and made me feel at home.
Mar 29, 2019
I take my Mom, Helen, to see Dr. Klooster and she can't say enough good things about him or his great staff! They are always prompt and on time, friendly, meet her needs and treat her like family! If you are looking for a new dentist or thinking about changing to a new dentist, Helen would highly recommend that you give Dr. Klooster and his group a try. She thinks you will not regret it!
Mar 28, 2019
Dr. Klooster and staff are friendly, efficient, thorough, and provide virtually pain-free dental care. He explains his recommendations completely and answers all questions fully. Strongly recommend Klooster Family Dentistry.
Mar 28, 2019
Staff welcoming and well organized, great waiting room, not that I had to wait long. My first visit, hygienist was fantastic, not just the work she did but explaining why xrays are harder for me. Dr. Klooster didn't rush through even though I had no issues, asked questions. Overall felt I had made the right choice. AND the hours are great, was able to get an early AM appt and get to work without missing anything.
Mar 27, 2019
Dr. Klooster and his staff a SPECTACULAR to work with! I have been a patient at this practice for over two years and I couldn't be happier with their professionalism and service. Check them out if you are local to the triangle - definitely worth the drive out to Holly Springs!
Mar 27, 2019
Dr Klooster and his staff are great. I had a root canal done by a different Doctor and it was causing me discomfort on a Saturday. He took care of me and sent me on the road to recovery
Mar 27, 2019
The team was very friendly and I was very happy with the care that I received.
Mar 27, 2019
My family has been going to Dr. Klooster for over a year and we’ve extremely happy with him and his team. The entire staff is great! They are very nice, attentive and friendly people. We highly recommend Dr. Klooster for your dental visits.
Mar 27, 2019
Great Chair side manner from doc and staff Willing to explain what’s going on so that you understand Highly recommend
Mar 27, 2019
They took me in on time, everyone was very friendly and professional. They made me feel comfortable during my visits.
Mar 27, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Klooster?

• Dental Hygiene