Dr. Ardavan Askari, DDS

Dr. Ardavan Askari, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Ardavan Askari, DDS is a dentist who practices in Dawsonville, GA. He has been practicing for 30 years.

1078 Lumpkin Campground Rd S Ste 300

Dawsonville, GA 30534

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Askari

This content was provided by Dr. Askari "At North Georgia Dental and Implants, we strive to provide personalized, affordable medical denture services to the North Georgia area. Our staff works with you so you are comfortable at each step of the process. We focus on improving your self esteem and your smile as quickly as possible so you can get back to your life knowing that your smile is the best it's ever been."

• Sedation Dentistry

• Dentures
  • Panorex X-Ray
  • Partial Dentures
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory University School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Askari has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Askari has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Askari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Askari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Askari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Askari to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Askari's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
Called to make an appointment for my disabled sister to get dentures. The woman who answered the phone was bored, rude and uninterested in helping me with a couple of basic questions I had before we drove all the way up there from Atlanta. When she acted like she didn't know what I was asking, I asked if I could speak with someone else. She put me on hold and never came back on the line. When I called back, the call went to voice mail and I left a message to please call me back. No one ever did.
in Cumming, GA |
Had upper denture from expensive Dunwoody dentist that was never comfortable and had become loose. NGD&I had low prices and I figured they might be no worse because they specialized. What a pleasant surprise! Turns out that Dr. Askari, Dr. Van Derhei and their staff are extremely skilled and provide a product that is superior to my previous denture, in spite of the very affordable price. Would still strongly recommend even if they were expensive.
Have you seen Dr. Ardavan Askari, DDS?
Are you Dr. Askari?

Visit Dr. Askari

Dr. Askari accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.