Dr. Arash Rassouli, DDS

Dr. Arash Rassouli, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Arash Rassouli, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Huntington Beach, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Southern California in 1997 and practices dentistry.

17742 Beach Blvd Ste 350

Huntington Beach, CA 92647

• Ameritas
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Rassouli

This content was provided by Dr. Rassouli "Using teamwork, respect, trust and integrity, our dental practice offers care in a fun, comfortable and productive atmosphere. We provide our patients with the latest in preventive, restorative or cosmetic dentistry, ensuring that their smiles are healthy and beautiful. Relax in our comfortable facility and know you're in great hands. And don't forget to ask us about our whitening options!"

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Southern California
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Rassouli has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rassouli has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rassouli does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rassouli and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rassouli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rassouli

Dr. Rassouli?
Dr. Rassouli's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arash Rassouli, DDS
I found them through an online coupon site and I couldn't be more thrilled! Best offer ever! Super friendly, fun, and awesome staff! I know going to the dentist isn't fun, but they make you feel so comfortable and at ease. Greatest dental experience ever! I highly recommend them! I know I will be...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Rassouli, DDS?
I've been a patient of Dr. Rassouli for a lot of years. He a gentle and caring dentist. He's done many treatments for me. I've had root canals done by him and I barely felt a thing. He's also done my Invisalign treatment and the result is fantastic. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Rassouli, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Rassouli?