Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male

Dr. Niazi

Gig Harbor Endodontics

5122 Olympic Dr NW Ste B101 Gig Harbor, WA 98335

Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Gig Harbor, WA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Case Wes Res University in 2003 and practices endodontics and dentistry.

Dr. Niazi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Niazi

Dr. Niazi?
Dr. Niazi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Not only Dr.Niazi but also his assistant and office people are professional and polite. Recommended to visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Dr. Niazi and his staff are top notch. Root canals are a daunting thing when needed, but not anymore. Dr. Niazi explained as he went, there was no discomfort at all and his gentle character reassured me all the way through it. If the need is there, I highly recommend Dr. Niazi to do the work. The care starts at his front desk. The ladies are awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Dr. Niazi was exceptionally careful and exacting in his work. He performed a re-root canal for me, drilling through and around an ancient gold filling that I had and was successful in saving it. The treatment was painless. Every member of his staff was friendly and helpful. He is a doctor to whom I would happily return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
My husband had a painful tooth ache over the weekend and after a visit to our dentist on Monday he referred him to Dr. Niazi. Dr. Niazi's office scheduled us very timely for an evaluation on Wednesday morning and then for root canal that day at noon. He and his office are very friendly and compassionate. He is skilled and has excellent bedside manner, checking throughout the procedure as to comfort of my husband. Before we left he personally went over possible issues and reinforced to call the numbers provided which would reach him directly. I am pretty sure a VM was left for follow up but erroneously I hit delete before listening. The experience for a root canal was amazing and we highly recommend Dr. Niazi and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Dr. Niazi is the best Dr. To perform a root canal on my tooth, I have had 4 so far. He is very gentle, and concerned about the comfort of his patients through the long procedure or “ root canal”. Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Had a root canal recently. The Doctor was extremely knowledgeable and made it as painless as possible. He is a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
I have had rough month amy current dentist put a brand new bridge on and within minutes my tooth was aggravated and the pain was uncontrollable. My dentist referred me to Dr Niazi and they got me in immediately. My tooth was infected, Dr Niazi was amazing he was kind compassionate and very patient. My root canal turned into an injected jaw and the pain was unbearable. Dr Niazi did everything he could to make me feel better. He worked late and saw me on the weekends. He was honest, and very concerned. I wish he could do all my dental work. I will recommend him to all my friends and family. He is a Blessing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Dr. Niazi was great an very professional. Dr Niazi called me later in the leavung just to check on me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Dr.Niazi is very skilled, knowledgeable, professional and possesses excellent bedside manner. Staff were equally superior in professional etiquette.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Have seen Dr Niazi on more than one occasion and for more than one tooth! Wouldn’t want any one else to work a root canal for be. He is very professional and attentive. He and his staff are caring, kind and compassionate with only your comfort and satisfaction in mind. Highly recommend! I even got a call at 8pm at night from Dr Niazi himself, not a staff member, to make sure I was doing ok and had no concerns. Wow! Who does that? Never had someone show that care before after an appt. AAA+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Dr. Niazi is the only Endodontist I know of who makes getting a root canal a genuine pleasure! He is infinitely patient, warm, and immensely competent - I did not have even a twinge of discomfort in either of the two root canals I have been fortunate enough to have had him do. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Fantastic dentist! From the minute I made my apt, his front staff was so nice and accommodating. They even were able to fit me in a day early (I was in pain and that was so nice). The Dentist and his assistant walked me through the whole procedure, constantly reassuring me and asking me if I was okay and comfortable. It’s hard to imagine getting a root canal as painless but honestly the whole thing really was! If I ever have to see an Endodontist again, this is the one for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Such a kind, compassionate man and staff. Really appreciated their explanations and describing what he was doing during the root canal procedure. Highly recommended!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
I had a root canal done today by Dr. Niazi and I was very impressed with how comfortable I was during and after the procedure. The office staff is caring and kind, as well as Dr. Niazi. He made sure I was comfortable every step of the way and even called me after hours to make sure I was doing well! I highly recommend Gig Harbor Endodontics! You can feel at ease coming here for treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
This office was amazing. I don't say that often, especially about dental work. But in this case all my expectations were exceeded. Speed, skill and accuracy of service. Communications and billing. And the cost was way below what I had expected. I can not thank this team of professionals enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
By far one of the best experiences I've had w/ any dental professional. Dr. Niazi and his staff are very attentive and concerned about your overall comfort. The attention to detail when communicating the treatment plan is second to none.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
I had a pain free experience with a root canal. What a shock not needing pain relivers after numbness wore off. Gentle care is what I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Niazi?

Dr. Arash Niazi obtained his Doctorate in Dental Surgery from Case Western Reserve University in 2003. After practicing for five years as a general dentist in Tacoma and Gig Harbor, he attended the University of Southern California to become certifie...

• Endodontics

University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
2003
Case Wes Res University
2003

Dr. Niazi accepts

Dr. Niazi accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
MetLife
MetLife PDP

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Niazi treats your condition or procedure