Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male

Dr. Niazi

Gig Harbor Endodontics

5122 Olympic Dr NW Ste B101 Gig Harbor, WA 98335

Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Gig Harbor, WA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Case Wes Res University in 2003 and practices endodontics and dentistry.

Dr. Niazi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Niazi

Dr. Niazi?
Dr. Niazi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS
He is the best. Outstanding. Can’t say enough about his professionalism.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Amazing experience. Dr. Niazi explained every detail throughout the entire procedure. He was very professional and genuinely concerned about my comfort the entire time. Easiest root canal I have ever had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
I am extremely fearful when going to the dentist, and my appointment was for a root canal. I was on edge, crabby, and just an overall scared patient. Dr. Niazi and his team were amazing. While numbing my mouth he was careful, concerned about my comfort and pain level. I would have to say this is the most pleasant root canal I have ever had in my life. When I left his office I was smiling and felt amazing. I can't thank Dr. Niazi enough for the wonderful work he did. I will be going back to the office in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Very friendly atmosphere. Genuine concern for my comfort. Dr. Niazi and his team are pros at what they do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Amazing doctor and staff! Everything was clearly explained. No pain and a follow up call a few hours after the procedure. This was a very nice experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Not only Dr.Niazi but also his assistant and office people are professional and polite. Recommended to visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Dr. Niazi and his staff are top notch. Root canals are a daunting thing when needed, but not anymore. Dr. Niazi explained as he went, there was no discomfort at all and his gentle character reassured me all the way through it. If the need is there, I highly recommend Dr. Niazi to do the work. The care starts at his front desk. The ladies are awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Dr. Niazi was exceptionally careful and exacting in his work. He performed a re-root canal for me, drilling through and around an ancient gold filling that I had and was successful in saving it. The treatment was painless. Every member of his staff was friendly and helpful. He is a doctor to whom I would happily return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
My husband had a painful tooth ache over the weekend and after a visit to our dentist on Monday he referred him to Dr. Niazi. Dr. Niazi's office scheduled us very timely for an evaluation on Wednesday morning and then for root canal that day at noon. He and his office are very friendly and compassionate. He is skilled and has excellent bedside manner, checking throughout the procedure as to comfort of my husband. Before we left he personally went over possible issues and reinforced to call the numbers provided which would reach him directly. I am pretty sure a VM was left for follow up but erroneously I hit delete before listening. The experience for a root canal was amazing and we highly recommend Dr. Niazi and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?
Dr. Niazi is the best Dr. To perform a root canal on my tooth, I have had 4 so far. He is very gentle, and concerned about the comfort of his patients through the long procedure or “ root canal”. Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Arash Niazi, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Niazi?

Dr. Arash Niazi obtained his Doctorate in Dental Surgery from Case Western Reserve University in 2003. After practicing for five years as a general dentist in Tacoma and Gig Harbor, he attended the University of Southern California to become certifie...

• Endodontics

University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
2003
Case Wes Res University
2003

Dr. Niazi accepts

Dr. Niazi accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
MetLife
MetLife PDP

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Niazi treats your condition or procedure